Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Recently, small raids (under 5 viewers) stopped showing up in chat, which excludes small streamers from getting recognized by the streamer. For large streamers it makes sense to set the limit to a higher number, but smaller streamers may want to acknowledge even a 1 or 2 person raid. Letting mods change this setting on the fly will prevent a possible raid notification spam

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Most advertisements you get in emails at least give you the option to unsubscribe. I know what games and I'm not interested in free loot or whatever. The world has too much click bait already.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Streamer should be able to toggle the default "going live notifications" (push/web/email/etc) so they can test stream briefly. Perhaps an option to send that notification manually once they are sure everything is working.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to have an option that whenever you are live, and you change the category of what you are currently streaming, that new "go live" notifications (push, email, etc.) are sent out to followers. Even if it takes several minutes for these notifications to go out, it would be beneficial. There are times when a certain game (or category) is being streamed that followers might not have an interest in watching, but should you change to a game (or category) that they might be interested in watching while you are already live, having new notifications being sent out…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. https://twitter.com/thundergod97/status/1038248476948213760 my twitter thread about this.

1. Option to always send an email (obviously not everyone wants this so it should be an OPTION. I use email notifications as a history of when people have gone live. I also get push notifications of emails from that email address on my phone, so I can tell when people have gone live.

2. Base it actually on ACTIVITY. If I have browser windows at home open to twitch that does not mean I am ACTIVE on twitch. You should be able to tell when I'm active because I'm chatting or I'm clicking around the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Necesitamos que se notifiquen las raids y los hosts a pesar de la cantidad. No todos los canales tenemos una cantidad inmensa de espectadores o, incluso, hay quienes recién empiezan a stremear por este medio. Si no quieren mostrar, al menos denos la opción de configurar a partir de qué número se puede notificar. No echen de lado a nadie.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. In notifications it would be nice if you could click a users name who gifted you a sub to whisper them a thank you if you are not in chat at the time

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would it be possible to add another toggle to allow for streamers to turn of the host notification filters in the activity feed? I host a lot of friends and they host me and I would like to be able to know when everybody hosts me as I am a small streamer and like to thank the individuals that do but I recently found out that the activity feed auto filters out channels with low view counts. As I think it is a good feature to allow that filtering, I don't think it should be a permanent thing for all…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have my preferences set as I want them. I don't need Twitch to change them for any reason. I have emails coming from who I am subbed to and I don't need Twitch changing that just because I haven't watched someone in awhile.
    F off

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great if the Twitch Desktop app used standard Action Center notifications on Windows 10. Currently, if you miss a notification when it occurs, there is no way to see it again. If standard notifications were used, they would be recorded in the Action Center so you can see it later.

Additionally, because the current notifications are not standard, they do not obey Quiet Hours, which can interfere with current tasks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notifications are great, but not when you're at work. It would be great to have the option to set time frames to either receive notifications or to not receive notifications.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Streamer schedules vary widely, and sometimes channels we enjoy watching tell us they're going live at inopportune times. We could be in an important meeting, or we could be trying to sleep. Sometimes, we're just not in the mood to receive notifications from Twitch on our phones. I'd like to see some further customization in channel notifications, so we can, both per channel and at-large, tell Twitch which days of the week, or which times of day to avoid sending us notifications, so we can maintain those periods when we need to focus on something else without sacrificing our ability…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can you please have an option where you can deactivate notifications for reruns?Or each follower could choose if they wish to see reruns notifications or not?
    Live broadcasting notifications differentiated from rerun notifications would be great!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Twitch will automatically disable notifications from a channel because I haven't watched them in a while. I would like to prevent Twitch from doing this, because it means I have to go into my settings and re-enable those notifications. I would like to not spend time re-enabling settings I didn't want disabled in the first place.

Here is the message I receive when Twitch takes this action:

You receive an email or mobile notification from Twitch whenever [streamer] goes live, but we noticed you haven’t viewed that stream in a while. To make sure you only get notifications relevant to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Nessuna idea trovata

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow a channel owner to sent notifications to followers (such as stream rescheduling or general notices specific to stream such as updates). If this feature does exist, please send me a notice about this as I have not been able to find it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Viewers should be given a toggle button or a different notification setting that notifies them when a specific streamer switched stream categories. This advanced notification button should be specific to each channel, and should also have different options regarding how long they want to receive the notifications for.

Example of some of the options that should be offered:
    -Notify me the next time this streamer switches stream categories
    -Notify me every time this streamer switches stream categories
    -Notify me when this streamer switches to (insert specific category here)

If viewers had the option to do this, it would greatly improve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mais é issl

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'm getting notifications sent to my email about 6 hours after(timestamped, in my inbox) the stream goes live and usually well after the stream has ended.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. on the Twitch mobile app send out notifications on the app when you gain a new follower not just an email notification when you get a new one and allow you to see your followers list on the app and not just on the pc version of Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?