Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pretty much what the title says. Also, instead of having the stream minimised during an ad, have the ad in picture-in-picture mode, otherwise it's just intrusive and turns viewers away. Similarly having multiple 30 second unskippable ads doesn't help either, having a small ad window eases this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Picture-In-Picture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can Black Lives Matter ads please NOT be shown? or can I have an option to NOT SEE BLM ADS?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Every time I log in to my account, I am greeted with a possibiltiy to manage personalized ads, and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/8HUIhPP.png

By default, everything should be off unless I explicitly state I allow gathering my data.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Streamers now have a Pre-Rolls Off Timer in the creator dashboard. This is a very nice feature, since they can see how much time is left, and they can keep the time up by doing short ads, opposed to doing 180s every hour. However, how are channel Editors supposed to know how much time is left on Pre-Rolls being disabled? They can't. The only way for us to know they're disabled is to torture our non-subs with 180s of ads every hour. 180s of ads is horrible though, and people leave.
    It would be a great help to the site,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You can place the voting option in the top right, that way it doesnt fully intrude any viewers so they dont miss any key moments

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If I sit through a preroll, I don't want to watch the stream for 15 seconds and then also sit through a midroll or an ad from the streamer. Shared Cooldown at the very least please

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pre-Rolls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Didnt appear any ads after i set up schedule run ads during the broadcast, but its was noting ads run on my stream for a week!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SDAs look like a huge improvement over the existing ads. Thank you for experimenting with this. Please continue. Please expand this. This is an excellent initiative and I appreciate it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Display Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Alright, let’s be real here. The only people on Twitch that would use this feature and actually earn a few bits off of it would be large creators. Once again, let’s be real... do these large creators give two hamburger crumbs about bits? No. The only thing that they would care about is actually earning real currency off of ads. And ads don’t give you anything at all really so...

The people that will care about bits and want bits would be people that don’t stream or unpopular streamers. Let’s say you’re a unpopular streamer. How much bits would you…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How about get rid of the bloody ads after we pay for a twitch sub? i am getting of sick of seeing ads every single time, sick of seeing ads covering content, sick of seeing the video hang but the vocals keep going so i have to refresh then i get another bloody ad. Sort your stupid ads out, i am not interested in paying for ads.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What I would like to see is people who hold multiple concurrent subscriptions, say 4 or 5 and up, to be allowed to have a site-wide advertisement-free experience.

Currently Turbo is the only option for an ad-free experience site-wide. Prime used to have it, but it was removed as a benefit for Prime (even though Prime costs more). Personally I find Turbo to be very unappealing for its cost, especially when I already have Prime which comes with most of its other perks.

I'd rather spend that money unlocking emotes in other streamer's channels as I feel it makes me…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just stop playing ads on channels I am subbed to. I get pre-roll and constant ads on VODs. It is really obnoxious to get ads when I am subbed.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. remove ads for mods as we can have 100% conversation option if mods are not sub. then they do not have to wait for 4-6 commercials to hear what streamers say

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is anyone else having there subs get ads when ad-free viewing for subs is on? I have had quite a few subs tell me if they refresh the page they will get an ad even though they are subbed and ad-free view for subs is enabled on the creator dashboard!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The idea came up because for some reason people are getting Russian ads in Lithuania (and other near by regions) instead of English. New generation don't speak Russian, so it would be cool to have ads default in English. People could always just switch to Russian if they want to.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Moderators should not get ads! We need to hear and see everything, also many mods don’t have the money to subscribe and avoid ads.

When I need to get to stream quickly and there is an pre-roll ad, I cannot do what I’m suppose to do.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. can we not get 5 min ads breaks every 10 mins please? I Know you guys gotta pay for Bezos's rocket ship some how but getting 5 mins of ads every 10 minutes (this is not a exaggeration BTW) is a deal breaker and will make me leave to go some where else.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For example, getting so many ads about hotels trying to convince people to travel and spread a pandemic that just took the lives of family and friends. Also wanted to mention how much this ableism disregards the safety the disabled community.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think there should be a way to "watch ad later". Lets say you can "save" up to like three ads to watch in another time. Once the limit is reached, you are "forced" to watch them. This would be good because sometimes we get in a stream in key moments and/or ads come up during key moments of the stream. That way we can save the ads for a moment when nothing really is happening on the stream or the streamer is taking a break.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The latest offender is the Adidas feelgood "save the oceans" shoe advert that makes me want to puke

Lets turn plastic bottles into fine plastic threads that break down even faster into human reproductive hormone disturbing, blood brain barrier passing, bioaccumulating microplastics! Sounds like a good plan to save the oceans, depopulate the planet!

Stop promoting this garbage. These companies are criminal, their greenwashing is actively harmful. The solution they are marketing is WORSE than just burying bottles in the ground. Stop assisting them in their quest to destroy the ecosystem and hasten the decline of human population.

Be better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Specific Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?