There was an error during translation

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre-roll ads don’t belong on live content to begin with, but they should never be as long as typical commercials/ads. Imagine clicking on a stream that you’re excited about watching in that very moment (because you saw something interesting in the thumbnail or someone tweeted about something happening on that stream) and then after the website loaded and the video player loaded, waiting another 30+ seconds for the live stream to load. That’s the current experience with pre-roll ads. It breaks the in the moment or “you had to be there” experience of live content.
    A 5 second pre-roll ad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Pre-Rolls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits for Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ... And honestly your service isn't that special. Ads shouldn't make someone hate a site so much that they went down a rabbit hole to find out exactly how to voice their opinion. I will simply stop using twitch and I don't understand why you think your behaviour as a company is acceptable. Not to mention 90% of content creators use other platforms. I would argue, even, that what you do is a disservice to streamers and content creators. People who support streamers on twitch are being conned into spending more money because of how you administer your advertisements. I'm…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. its only happened a couple of times, but when an ad plays, the smaller window that opens in the top left above chat for the stream just plays another ad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Turbo, although it supports streamers, does not offer many enticing incentives outside of an ad-free experience. A lot of people appear to get far more enjoyment out of subscribing to channels as it allows them to feel like they're a part of the community.

Prime was a nice solution, it used to have ad-free viewing, but it got ditched despite Prime costing more than Turbo. I believe that should be brought back.

Although I'm more of a fan of the idea of allowing people with multiple concurrent subscriptions offering an ad-free experience sitewide. This offers the chance to more directly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 예전에 1개월 구독권을 다른분께 선물받고 기간이 끝나 연장을 했고 컬쳐랜드에서도 결제가 되어 돈이 나갔는데도 구독이 안되어있고 재구독에 들어가면 3042: A recurring subscription already exists with this account. Please wait until it expires to make a payment for renewal. If you have any questions, please contact our customer support for further assistance at help.xsolla.com. 이라는 창만 뜨네요 ㅠㅠ 연장도 못하고 이도저도 못하는 상황이라 슬픕니다,,,, ,,해결부탁드립니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Your ads are incredibly loud and intrusive. I report the sound and the repetitiveness every time it happens and nothing has been fixed. At least go back to controlled ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 아니 ㅆㅂ 홈들어가면 자동으로 틀어져서 광고 소리 최대로 나오잖아 ㅆㅂ 트코 ㅆㅂ놈들아 왜 자동으로 쳐 나오게 쓸대없이 업대이트 해가지고 그리고 홈들어가서 일시정지 해놔도 광고는 왜 자동으로 틀어지는데 애미뒤진 트코새끼들아

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A fair amount of my audience has been negatively impacted by the mid-roll ads to the point of turning away from the platform entirely, and it's not a rare occurence. Something has to be done to lower the intrusiveness of them - whether it's making them banner ads or picture-in-picture or whatever, anything would be an enormous improvement, and as it is I do believe the platform will experience a sharp reduction in viewerbase - lowering revenue streams for both Twitch and Creators as less people sub or use bits - that would likely be a negative or neutral result…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pre-rolls on twitch are not working right now because they are ignorant and focus on maximizing profits instead of the viewer experience. The dodge rates are incredibly high.

Change the system, let the creators hook the viewers into their content first before you throw an ad on their screen. there are two ideas on how to do it:

Let the creators modify the first picture of the thumbnail preview. this will drastically change the look of the main page, but it gives creators an additional window to communicate with potential viewers. You can send a message to showcase your content,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't watch the actual livestreams anymore due to ads? I've had Valorant 1v4's and Warzone 50 kill games ruined by ads playing at the climax of the game, so i've given up on watching livestreams and now only watch Vods because i don't get ads during them. great fix if you just want to watch and don't mind missing out on chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to hear and see the thing thats going on live and on my phone it makes it a tiny little box with no sound

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. They killed the experience of finding new streams because as soon as I find a stream I'm instantly hit with 30second to 2mins of ads, only to be hit by them every few minutes, how am i supposed to enjoy a stream when I miss out on so much?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have a slightly unorthodox idea for how to handle ads. Let's say a user is watching a streamer for some time. Instead of an ad running for all users, interrupting the stream, it will add it to an personal "ad queue" for each user. Then whenever the user feels like an ad wouldn't interrupt the stream during some down time, or the user doesn't mind the ad running, they can run it for themselves, and only themselves. If they don't run it before another ad runs, then another is added to the queue. I feel like these should also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make them gaming, music, or something connected to the types of streams people do on your platform. Then your hitting key markets and upsetting less viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I'm switching between channels looking for a good stream, I have to sit through a minute-long ad each time. More often than not, this leads me to stop watching Twitch as I don't have the patience to sit through so many ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ad timing (when in a broadcast an ad is shown, plus for how long or for how many ads) is a largely "invisible" skill in traditional media, but an important one for managing the flow of content delivery that almost no streamers have. Twitch broadcasters lack dedicated producers for this purpose, and the current algorithms that automatically deliver ads account for at most the time since the last ads a user watched. This leads to ad delivery that often interrupts streams very badly.
    Twitch should develop more sophisticated algorithms that deliver ads at the least intrusive moments in streams. For…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please consider adding a PIP window for the add during the stream. I should have to watch the same add over and over again. I will not continue to support Twitch any longer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Picture-In-Picture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?