Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

767 results found

1. The audio at the end of the Adobe ad is so loud and choppy it is really annoying. Lowering the volume shows that it is the audio of the ad that is messed up, not based on volume.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I believe there is a lot of real estate to be used for ads that is not nearly as disruptive as ones that block out the stream. What if there was an OPT-IN option for affiliates and partners for them to be able to place an "ad panel" into their about section.

This panel would have a few preset sizes (from the most common panel sizes) that the streamer could use and place amongst their other information. It is an area viewers will occasionally look for information, but it would not be blocking the actual content or covering up anything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT TWITCH AND MOVED TO FACEBOOK GAMING DUE TO YOUR MULTIPLE ADS MONEY MAKING SCHEME, BETWEEN 3 AND 8 ADS AT A TIME IS CRAZY, GO BACK TO 1 AD OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE STREAMERS AND VIEWERS, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHICH WILL INCLUDE CANCELATION OF PRIME

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a streamer, it is incredibly frustrating to be in the dark about when ads are being run. Please add a feature to the stream manager that includes a countdown when the ads are running so that streamers can see both when they are being run and how much time left until they are finished. As it is, I have to rely either on my chat or have an incognito window up (which takes up valuable monitor space) just to be aware of when ads are running because they are not perfectly consistent with the schedule set in the ad…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This feature request that I'm sharing is that Twitch should make a program for Twitch streamers to promote their channel. Instead of regular ads on the time, you get Twitch streamers. To order to get an ad, the streamer has to pay once a month to order to get their introduction ads out there. This feature should be open for every streamer, affiliate, or partner. Big or small. This Twitch streamer could be used ad banners or a normal 15-30 sec ad. The Twitch streamer has to introduce themselves, what type of content they do, show quick glimpses of their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I recently got an ad for the cringiest this I've seen in years. The "gayming awards" I would appreciate it if twitch stopped trying to force this propaganda down my throat and went back to being politically neutral.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Users don't see my ads - I see an ad running, but the viewer can't see it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a Moderator for a large channel, and a Subscriber to that channel, I am FORCED to watch Ads even when in Moderator View. While waiting for the ads, chat is not being moderated because of these ads. This completely removed Moderator powers from a channel. FIX ASAP Please!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It's kind of stupid to run ads in a language I don't understand or from a country I don't live in. I neither buy products abroad nor watch movies in a language I do not understand. Finally stop sending advertisements based on IP address when my language is on my profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can Twitch stop playing ads on using the Reset Player button? The importance of real time interactions between the streamer and their audience is such a crucial and defining factor of Twitch live streams. The Reset Player function is there to ensure that important interaction. Playing ads when using the Reset Player function is essentially negating/nulling the very purpose of the button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. reklamdan para kazanamıyorum nedeni nedir?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have my ads set to run 3.7 times per hour but if the streamer isn’t told a Ad is running the viewers will miss out along with the streamer… you need to put the Following in chat. “Ad has started” only the streamer an see this … or “Ad will start in 10secs and last 2 minutes etc… then “AD ENDED”

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have had only one ad (Pandora me) for the past week. Ive heard it so many times it literally getting to the point where I do not want to even open this app. Please fix this I cannot listen to that ad one more time its hurting my brain. Just give me a different ad. I do not want pandora.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As the title says, I'd like the ability to be able to determine when I watch ads myself and bank 'ad-free watch time'. If you feel like the stream is a little on the slow side of things, you can decide to watch an ad instead so you won't miss that one epic moment that you're waiting for. Preferably add the options for '30 seconds' '1 minute' and '3 minutes' of ads.

Would also say this shouldn't exclude you from the streamer's own ad break. If the streamer does an ad break themselves, it'd be nice if those ads counted…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I find myself going into someone's stream and instantly leaving when having to wait for an add to play. We live in a "now" type of world and I find this to be unattractive to the person using the twitch platform as well as the person streaming.

I would recommend waiting for the ad to be in place after a certain amount of time watching the streamer rather then the add playing instantly when then link is opened and someone is trying to engage.

Thank You,

EmeryTime

twitch.tv/emerytime

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Не отображается реклама зрителям, во время трансляции. Компаньонка подключена, доход приходит. Но рекламы у людей нет.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ads hinder growth so, so much and they barely make any profit for small creators/ for twitch when playing on small creators‘ channels. Maybe give affiliates the ability to turn off all ads completely in their streams, and only have mandatory ads for partners?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I don't think this is the correct place to post the bug, but on firefox I have had an issue trying to watch a streamer where you will serve me an ad and then refuse to let the ad play. Thus I am locked out of the stream because it repeatedly serves another ad that doesn't play if I hit refresh. I hear that advertisers prefer their ads to be played too.

I don't think this is the correct spot to be posting this, but when I tried to go through your help section it felt very clunky and all…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I use a Common Access Card(CAC) for work. For those that don't know what it is, it is a government ID for government employees, contractors, and militants. Over the last week, there have been three instances where entire streams have stopped working because some ads cause a CAC login screen to popup. This is a very big security issue as these ads could possibly cause individuals DODIDs to be exposed by accident. I don't know if any other people are having this issue but, it happens.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Eu virei afiliado recentemente e os anúncios não estão aparecendo pra os espectadores

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?