There was an error during translation

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No advertisements for active chatters.

I think that when a streamer rolls an add or the auto rolling adverts pop up it can massively drive viewers and people invested in conversation away from the channel and forum.

A simple fix would be to not roll adverts to those actively chatting in the stream.

Say a 5 minute timer from last recieved message then roll an ad to that user and maximum of 1 ad to said user per user. Or a quick pop up box like the channel points warning users an advert is 30 seconds from rolling. Click on…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instead of pre-roll, mid-roll, or whatever adds, add a feature where the user can choose if they prefer adds right when they join the stream, throughout the stream, or after the stream(and before watching anything else).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Be nice, the economic situation in these contries cant do for us buy Bits because banks arent able to do thats basics things like move money from Bank Account to Paypal or Internet.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits for Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I woulde official stream ads, i streaming (streamlabs obs) please write russian language, i undesrtand exellent russian

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits for Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 8 ads is extreme.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. So just like Facebook and WeChat allow a preview of games and ads that involve interactivity, perhaps Twitch can include support for playable ads in pre-roll ads or in-stream ad breaks.

Here is an example of what I am talking about provided by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/m/one-sheeters/playable-ads

I have listed down all the benefits of including playable ads in Twitch on this shared Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T2iNVrNcf8Dz8l09f0eiIEt0dMMLb9ggaiU-OqIOP7M/edit#

I am working on a project with a non-profit but we chose NOT to put our marketing on Twitch because they don't offer playable ads (unless they do and you can let me know) which…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think content creators should be able automatically run ads every 15 mins or however often and how long for so there is less need to have your stream manager open

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The same ad plays every time currently. I have no interest in it at all and the repetitiveness makes me switch stream or turn off twitch to avoid it. Even if there were 3 different ads it would be better.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Because of the large degree of lurk teams and point grabbing teams with empty viewership, I’m proposing a change to the ad sharing for partners relative to unique chatters and viewers as a combined total.

I also suggest no ads for twitch Prime users to promote more people having prime, and ads not showing on raids or embeds to eliminate some of the hollow viewing that also put Facebook into trouble with advertisers; then up the revenue sharing for the partners to match.

To some level this will minimize those without communities/porting lurkteams (I was in one yesterday for 10min…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Most the times you encounter an ad on an Xbox VOD, after the ad, the playback speed goes up and alters the audio pitch. It is beyond annoying and you can’t even fix it without closing the VOD and restarting and scrubbing back to your position in the video. It ruins playback and makes VODs for certain streamers unwatchable because the pitch. If you aren’t going to fix the problem the least you could do is remove ads until it is fixed rather than ruining the video quality for your viewers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ADS should not be on live streams, only on VODs!

From my understanding ADS on live will give you one of the following drawbacks, If an AD plays for 10 seconds:

• you will be sent back to the current moment the stream is at thus losing 10 seconds of the live stream and what happened in that meantime be it a answer to your message, some epic moment or anything in between.

• you will be 10 seconds behind with the live stream, meaning you are also 10 seconds behind interacting with the streamer

Thus I am requesting the ADs to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please return Ad blocking to prime. Your current ads CONSTANTLY mess up the audio sync of streams, interrupt content at the worst time, and sometimes just blacks the stream out without loading the stream back up. It makes watching on mobile next to impossible for me, and on consoles its a nightmare of constant refreshing due to this feature being removed. Taking features away from prime and increasing the cost and then stating that twitch turbo is the answer? I do not wish to be charged an additional 9 dollars a month to have a service i should already be…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The recent ad for the Netflix anime show highlights the need for better ad curation or the option for users to select a 'don't show me an ad like this again' button. Despite not using the platform to watch any anime content exploring any new channels means hearing screeching and seeing what i assume is the same length as any other ad, but feels like a marathon to me. I get that there is a market for that and I respect twitch's right to sell advertisement space but that ad really makes it clear why other platforms put so much…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Affiliates should get ad revenue but maybe not as much as partners do

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →