Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

224 results found

1. Delete the adobe creativity ad. At the end of the ad, the audio distorts wildly and just sounds awful lol.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ¿ De verdad estáis tan molestos por ver uno o dos anuncios antes de un stream en el que vas a ver tu contenido favorito , apoyar al streamer e interactuar con amigos y streamers ? Queréis todo gratis que ni dos anuncios soportáis ? Lo veo muy poco ético con que es un negocio/trabajo/servicio y en todos sitios ponen anuncios amigos , pero yo vengo a decir que a google no le interesa Twitch y manipula los resultados de sus búsquedas para desprestigiar a la plataforma de Twitch , toda una injusticia .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. twitch is a platform that changed the way of entertainment. Million of person watch real life situations, observing what the streamer does in every moment. And for this, every second count, because you cannot watch it again (technically you can, but if a want to see something recorded I will go to another platform)
    Understanding this situation, Twitch cannot use the traditional way of showing ads as the TV or other videos platform does, because the platform works different!
    So my suggestion is that Twitch must improve with a creative and different mechanisim of showing ads, creating more engagement with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I mean seriously, these ads have been playing since AUGUST. I can't stand the distorted music that plays at the ends of these ads, and I can literally recite the marketing that Adobe uses verbatim. I think we got the picture. "What if it took place in a white void.... no, maybe black..." It's legitimately driving me insane.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 最近PS5某款遊戲的廣告開頭也太嚇人了吧…?突然看到血淚的鬼面,可以理解平台需要廣告收益,但是突然就出現嚇人的廣告實在很過分耶?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm usually ok with watching the ads, but these last weeks ive been spamed with a lot of continuos ads. In fact, i get 7/8 cotinuos ads wich makes not sense and not used to happen. I think it' sa problema with my account, can anyone check that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. pubg mobile hakkında reklam görmek İSTEMİYORUM! pubg mobile, valorant ve league of legends reklamları görmekten bıktım aynı reklamı gün içerisinde o kadar fazla görüyorum ki artık izlemek istediğim bir yayın olsa bile reklam açıldığında kapatıyorum. lütfen artık alakasız reklamları zorla izletip durmayın

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ads should not be shown if a user has been watching a stream for less then 15 minutes.
    Example: If I want to check 4 different channels and say hello to them, stay in for 5 to 10 minutes each and then go do something else, I'm forced to watch a minimum of 2 ads each, and they are always the same, this is a deal breaker for me, and I think for many others too.
    Of course 30 minutes would be even better, but I know that would be a lot of money that you don't get, so I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How dare you run Shell greenwashing advertisements showcasing their pathetic inadequate carbon neutral by 2050 marketing. Shell has a long record of unmet environmental obligations that is readily documented. This is an utter disgrace and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for running such garbage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If you have to show an ad every 5 minutes when i watch a stream or click onto a new stream then at least have a variety of ads. I have seen the same 2 ads for the last month and i am starting to get violently angry every time one of them starts to play. So my feedback is.... If you are going to show such frequent ads at least have multiple different ads to show.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Never show me the Coke "warcraft style" add again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If a user watches 1000 30 second ads in a month, they would be able to redeem a free sub, and the user can add upmost 50 ads per day to that ad count and those ads need to count as 30 second ads. Or they could also do a seconds system. 10000 seconds in a month and get a free sub

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The ENO from CapitalOne advertisement regularly shown on Twitch is an enticement for viewers towards acceptance of in-game gambling/progression-based pay-to-win mechanics.

Characters in the advertisement saying "This is the 10th time I've climbed those steps today" and then the human in the advertisement purchasing a $49.99 booster to progress past a difficult encounter is not acceptable.

Showing consumers that it's okay to pay $49.99 to get past a difficult section of the game should be considered as acceptance of in-game gambling and pay-to-win based mechanical game design.

As the "official bank and card of Twitch Rivals", this is not the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please, PLEASE! Stop the little Sia ads or lessen the air time of them. I do not mind watching ads, but 90% of the ads I see are for little Sia. I have nothing against her, I'm sure she is awesome.

Thank you, bullrok.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I keep trying to watch ads, but it's only about 3 minutes of consecutive ads :(
    I was wondering if we could maybe push it to 5, maybe 7 minutes of nonstop advertisement!!!!!!!! I LOVE ADS!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let creators choose advertisers they feel are most relevant to their community and that align with their brand. Either from a list of advertisers on the platform or via the Amazon Affiliate program so that they could also have ads roll for specific products that they already use and promote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automagically embed an Amazon affiliate links in ads shown during a stream so that if someone buys a product as a result of a click through from that broadcast the broadcaster automagically receives the Amazon Affiliate commision on top of the normal ad revenue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mature content on Twitch has become the hottest of topics as of late especially when it comes to ad space and advertisers in general.

My thought being why can't we have our cake and eat it too? Why isn't there a way to have an adult side of Twitch, Twitch After Dark or something, with ads that would target the specific audiences. Obviously not advocating for full on adult films on the site but a place for the more mature streamers/viewers who want to show content/take in such content.

With the correctly targeted ads for the right age groups I'm…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wanted to be constructive about my hatred for ads on this site and come up with ideas but then I realized i didnt work for twitch and thats not my job.
    It's 2024 and it's not possible that the best thing that your ad team has come up with is picture in picture ads not realizing that's terrible just as much as watching the ad entirely. I could think of so many stuff that would make the ads less disruptive but since you have a team that already does that i'm sure you can adopt better solutions. I will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Less ads, I just had 8 ads so 3 minutes total in a stream, that's excessive and worse than YouTube

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?