Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. like on lower like if they have 26 followers then give them ads for streaming like go to mods view then they press ads on streams

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I keep getting ads for fifa and madden and all those EA gambling games, please stop, I know its probably a lot of money for twitch but just stop, its advertising gambling to kids who use twitch. ATM I seem to be getting those fifa ads on repeat, please stop repeating the same ads, especially after its one I despise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. On multi twitch, I'm watching two streamers, one of which I'm subbed to, the other I'm not, so it seems the site thinks I'm using an ad blocker on the unsubbed stream and shows me a purple screen, but I am not. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I know that for Twitch's finances, advertising is necessary. However, there have been too many video advertisements recently.(Sometimes up to six) I think this could prevent the growth of new streamers and lead to a decrease in Twitch users in the long run. So I suggest banner ads. Like YouTube banner ads, it would be better to turn it off and close it. Banner ads that appear every 10 minutes or every 20 minutes do not cause much resistance to users, and banner ads will also have a positive impact on finances. Instead, I want you to reduce video advertising.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You should be about to make your own ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For a lot of people the entire point of subscribing is to get ad free viewing, at the moment any time a multiplayer advertisement is shown subscribers have to watch it. Maybe let the subscribers opt into the ad instead of forcing them in?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want my viewers to have the optimal experience on my channel, and not everyone can afford to support a creator. So I'd like some, if not all of the bits to go to the viewer so that they get a more positive experience. It would make it a more personal connection between streamer and viewer, and they in turn can show a bit more personal support in case they can't afford to buy bits or subs

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can place the voting option in the top right, that way it doesnt fully intrude any viewers so they dont miss any key moments

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The idea of rewarding only the creator for every vote seems like a wasted opportunity for me, normal ads do that already.

Instead, what about giving back to both, the creator and the viewer?

The way I understand it, every vote seems to get a certain value (e.g. 5 bits) which will then be all added together and sent to the creator after the ad is over.

What if instead of bits, this value would be divided into gifted subs and every participant then gets a chance to win one of them, while any possible remainder gets paid in bits…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?