Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

224 results found

1. Remove Multiple Ads Being Played back to back when Raiding Others
    This is having a Negitive Effect the Streamer being Handed over too had 40 Raiders from another stream come across and out of the 40 Raiders only 1 person stayed, the rest quit because of the 7 back to back ads 3mins long in total

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The audio at the end of the Adobe ad is so loud and choppy it is really annoying. Lowering the volume shows that it is the audio of the ad that is messed up, not based on volume.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ads in the language of the stream being watched. It does no good to advertise something in a language I do not understand. Stop being woke, and stick to the streamer's language. Or better yet, I pay a LOT of money to Twitch each month supporting streamers, Ad free for paying people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Очень много реклам, иногда смотря одну трансляцию приходится смотреть по 50 реклам, мы что телевизор смотрим? Это уже выбешивает, невозможно смотреть. Иногда сразу 9 реклам идёт по 20 секунд, и что самое главное в телевизоре вы хоть не пропускаете материал, а когда идёт прямая трансляция вы пропускаете довольно много времени, что приводит к потере сути происходящего, прошу это исправить, уменьшением количества реклам, хотя бы так чтоб была одна реклама за стрим, а не через каждые 10 минут. Я нахожусь в Германии. Пока я это писал, и параллельно смотрел твич, пришлось смотреть три рекламы за 10 минут. Ужасно.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Olá Twitch, hoje assisti algumas lives e todas com excesso de ads, o que me deixou surpresa e chateada com a plataforma, atrapalhando minha experiência. Anteriormente, existia um anúncio, no máximo dois seguidos. Hoje eu peguei 5 seguidos e 3 seguidos, mais de uma vez. Estou descontente com isso, colocar ads no meio do video é tratar o público como idiota (da mesma forma como já faz o YouTube) e vocês estao fazendo pior. Essa é uma reclamação do excesso, pois ter ads para vocês pagarem a conta é uma coisa, ter 5 ads seguidos é ganancia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just got 2 ads on iPhone twitch app that was just audio. It did not interfere with the stream video, but the ad audio went over the streamer’s voice just like an video ad. The audio just ran in the corner with a small button. This is the best ad feature I’ve seen in a while. Please do not remove it anytime soon.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I believe there is a lot of real estate to be used for ads that is not nearly as disruptive as ones that block out the stream. What if there was an OPT-IN option for affiliates and partners for them to be able to place an "ad panel" into their about section.

This panel would have a few preset sizes (from the most common panel sizes) that the streamer could use and place amongst their other information. It is an area viewers will occasionally look for information, but it would not be blocking the actual content or covering up anything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT TWITCH AND MOVED TO FACEBOOK GAMING DUE TO YOUR MULTIPLE ADS MONEY MAKING SCHEME, BETWEEN 3 AND 8 ADS AT A TIME IS CRAZY, GO BACK TO 1 AD OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE STREAMERS AND VIEWERS, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHICH WILL INCLUDE CANCELATION OF PRIME

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delete the adobe creativity ad. At the end of the ad, the audio distorts wildly and just sounds awful lol.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 min Werbung mitten im stream ganz ehrlich ihr könnt mich mal Twitch es macht kb mehr bei also vorm stream okay 1-2 von mir aus 3 werbungen sind okay bzw vertretbar aber wenn ich manchmal mitten im stream 11 kurz werbungen habe wo grade der streamer genau was am erzählen/machen ist macht es null Bock… meine zeit kann ich auch anders verbringen in dem ich auf YT bin oder auf prime netflix etc
    Ich hoffe ihr arbeitet mal an dem mist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. stop showing me nickelodeon ads, im not 12 years old ffs

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not sure why but I keep getting ads in Spanish. My language is set to English and I am located in the US, so a bit confused.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a serious issue with the ad I have been getting for the last several days for the game "DNF Duel." I intentionally try to watch streams that have a little flashing lights as possible due to photosensitivity. However, my streams constantly get interrupted by the ad for this game, and it flashes white on my screen repeatedly. PLEASE TURN OFF THIS AD. I have to block everything until its fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just for background, I predominantly watch Twitch on Apple TV so bear the brunt of all the incessant advertising which has recently become near unbearable when watching streams. (i.e. no ad block style of apps of any kind)

Pre-rolls are now 2 ads when entering a stream and it seems a lot of streams are opting for between 6 - 9 random ad breaks at a time. What is worse is that it's becoming more frequent that I'll go into a stream, get the 2 pre-roll ads and then after around 2 minutes, another ad block of 6 ads appears.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ¿ De verdad estáis tan molestos por ver uno o dos anuncios antes de un stream en el que vas a ver tu contenido favorito , apoyar al streamer e interactuar con amigos y streamers ? Queréis todo gratis que ni dos anuncios soportáis ? Lo veo muy poco ético con que es un negocio/trabajo/servicio y en todos sitios ponen anuncios amigos , pero yo vengo a decir que a google no le interesa Twitch y manipula los resultados de sus búsquedas para desprestigiar a la plataforma de Twitch , toda una injusticia .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why give me ads 30 seconds before the end of forsen stream?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The idea came up because for some reason people are getting Russian ads in Lithuania (and other near by regions) instead of English. New generation don't speak Russian, so it would be cool to have ads default in English. People could always just switch to Russian if they want to.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. twitch is a platform that changed the way of entertainment. Million of person watch real life situations, observing what the streamer does in every moment. And for this, every second count, because you cannot watch it again (technically you can, but if a want to see something recorded I will go to another platform)
    Understanding this situation, Twitch cannot use the traditional way of showing ads as the TV or other videos platform does, because the platform works different!
    So my suggestion is that Twitch must improve with a creative and different mechanisim of showing ads, creating more engagement with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please I don’t wanna see my own country advertisement, just let me see the other country advertisement like before

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an optional button that allows you to watch ads even when subscribed with the default being off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?