Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

224 results found

1. I've seen it listed before long ago, but I wanted to make sure it was known that it is still be wanted. Most streamers on this platform are very small, ads are a constant nuisance, and streamers are constantly trying to find ways around them with I know at least some (myself included) who refuse to accept affiliate or other because of the ads.

As such, the idea is the following: Have tiers where the streamer can pay to not have ads for the month. Simple.

If a streamer has 5-10 people average in their stream, chances are Twitch is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why the **** do i watch adds about women activities and product related if i'm a man?

Shouldn´t you show adds correspondent to the gender of the person watching?

If you're doing tracking on who's watching then at least fix it so it shows the correct propaganda and if it's inaccurate or inappropriate like most of the time then give me a real way to offer feedback and if this is some ********* algorithm about forced inclusion then just give me the option to straight out block such content

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Il faudrait réduire les pubs, c’est pire que sur TF1. Toutes les 10 minutes j’ai 6 pubs. Vous allez perdre des gens maintenant qu’il y a de la concurrence

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Right now, you turn on a stream, say ‘Valorant,’ and you get hit with a 3 minute advertisement. Then you can watch the streamer.

What If Twitch changes the “Advertisement” to other streamers instead? So for example, instead of being shown a 3 minutes advertisement about a food, drink, or a game. Show 3 minutes of someone else’s stream with the “Goal” of introducing “the viewer” to the possibility of discovering their new favorite streamer.

From there, the viewers begins to grow attached and subscribe or gift subscriptions as “the viewer” currently does now with their favorite group of streamers.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm not against the idea of ads, but maybe let there be a way for people to avoid getting jump scared by ads such as the one mentioned.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ads should not play when watching your own stream. Simple as that, this bug affects your own platform legitimacy and your relationship with advertisers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. limit how many ads a streamer can post in a row 7 ads is really pathetic. Two max is better

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As the title states: add Upvote/Downvote buttons for ads in whatever form you like: thumbs up, upvote, plus sign or even make like 5 categories to put the ad in (funny, positive, negative, annoying or more). This would benefit not only the users, but ad partners and twitch itself too:

• users will be able to upvote or downvote ads: in the future this could be used to personalize the ads shown to specific users, giving them a more enjoyable experience. In my experience i actually like some of the ads and REALLY disklike others

• similar to channel points, this feature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, we're dealing with the biggest natural disaster that happened to our country. Since we're living in a country with media blockage, Twitch is one of the few social media sites where we can get real news, especially for persons like me who are trying to figure out what's happening in foreign countries. When I'm trying to understand if my citizens are safe, I'm getting 3+ ads at least 3 minutes long. Please stop it for a while, at least.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't block people from finding new content creators with ads. If I'm clicking through new streamers I'm not going to sit through 45 seconds of ads to figure out if I want to watch them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Die Adidas "Family Reuinion" Werbung wurde mir in jedem Werbeblock seit Wochen angezeigt, teilweise doppelt hintereinander. Ich entspreche meiner Auffassung nach nicht der Zielgruppe und würde mir wünschen in Zukunft die Möglichkeit zu haben Ads zu bewerten und aktiv Ads zu blocken, dafür selbstverständlich andere Ads angezeigt zu bekommen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. lower you ads volume. people with headphones should be considered and not deafened by a random ad

banner ads are more appealing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Não há nada mais frustrante para um viewer do que o streamer estar encerrando uma transmissão ou enviando uma raid e a Twitch exibir uma quantidade enorme de anúncios enquanto o streamer se despede do chat, e então, quando a transmissão é de fato encerrada, a exibição dos anúncios é interrompida, e há casos em que, quando isso acontece, o viewer não é levado para o canal que recebeu a raid. Isso é uma falha gravíssima de usabilidade da plataforma, e que não deveria ser tão difícil assim de ser consertada, até porque seria uma melhoria de qualidade de vida…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi. I would really love it (being that you earn millions and are backed by Amazon with insane profits) if you would display even more adverts on your site. I mean, I like an advert - but what I really want is to sit through at least 5 minutes of adverts before even getting to watch a stream. Maybe also, and I know this is a big ask, but if you could stop a stream every other minute and show a minute of adverts too? That would be golden. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I clicked the red x in my browser and did something else instead, No way am sitting through 3 ads!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. They should ban ads about crypto and they don tell the risks up front.

like https://www.slimincrypto.nl aka https://www.wijzeringeldzaken.nl/Crypto/ SIC slim in crypto

Snel cashen met crypto? Dat klinkt te gek! Maar let op!

Wat zijn crypto's eigenlijk en waar koop je ze veilig?

This is not for kids! and its even like gambeling!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey, can you not have 9 ******* ads every 5 mins when watching people. You guys are such sellouts you are going to ruin your own platform. You have already lost most of your big streamers to youtube. Feel like I'm watching the Superbowl halftime show every 5 mins with the number of ads you guys make us watch. Whoever came up with the idea to be this bad with the ads should be fired.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I noticed in a recent stream that moderators that arent subscribed to the channel still experience blackout ads (ads that mute stream) i believe that this can hinder the job of a moderator, i know chat is still seen but there isn't necessarily communication with the streamer. this can create issues within streams. Either this option, or possibly free subs for currently promoted moderators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Очень много реклам, иногда смотря одну трансляцию приходится смотреть по 50 реклам, мы что телевизор смотрим? Это уже выбешивает, невозможно смотреть. Иногда сразу 9 реклам идёт по 20 секунд, и что самое главное в телевизоре вы хоть не пропускаете материал, а когда идёт прямая трансляция вы пропускаете довольно много времени, что приводит к потере сути происходящего, прошу это исправить, уменьшением количества реклам, хотя бы так чтоб была одна реклама за стрим, а не через каждые 10 минут. Я нахожусь в Германии. Пока я это писал, и параллельно смотрел твич, пришлось смотреть три рекламы за 10 минут. Ужасно.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?