Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I love the idea for supporting streamers with bits but frankly I don't have the money to spend on bits, so that's why I rely on the free bits from ads, but one time after watching an ad it says "Try again later" under the Watch Ad button. At first I thought "Ok. I'll just watch more tomorrow" but it still said "Try again later" and it has been like that for months so I gave up checking at this point. If you could fix this or at least ease on the time you need to wait between ads. Maybe…

1,893 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

193 comments  ·  Ads For Bits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the US, you can get bits to create ads. I would like to see if it is possible in every country. Because of course, we get something from ads. Twitch is happy to see more ads. Viewers happy with bits. Streamers happy with the bits they get.
    I want to hear your FeedBack
    Greetings FireEliteThomas

535 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Ads For Bits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wanted to give feedback for you so here comes the idea.
    People sit at your Twitch site every day. Watch a stream for hours.
    with no ads. Because those people have adblock. Or something else that they do not get ads. Of course we already have a way that encourages us not to use adblock, namely Bits from short video advertising. Now come with the following idea.
    Place an ad under the streamer. https://imgur.com/a/yeSqbL6 For example how I made it here. Making Twitch earn extra money. But how do you ensure that viewers do not turn on adblock? Well…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads For Bits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since there aren't different levels of ads and family friendly streamer have to tolerate all ads and some not appropriate, was wondering if Twitch would consider the idea if streamers could create their own ads perhaps select from a list of recommended material that Twitch would want their streamers to create ads from.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads For Bits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about for each ad you roll you give back to your community and give 100 bits per ad. I'm missing out on a minimum of 30 seconds of live content. Make it worth my while.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pre-roll can be a bit of a deterrent especially for newer viewers and as an incentive for viewers to stay past the ad, I was thinking that new viewers who stay in a new stream for 3 minutes and interact with the streamer in chat will be awarded some bits, as you go from stream to stream (if you haven't found a new community to gel with) there will be continued bonuses to gather more bits and encourage viewers to interact with more streamers and also to give them an incentive to watch through ads. Not only will this benefit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You f****** need to stop playing loud annoying video ads IN THE MIDDLE OF STREAMS.

And now I'm here to help you make more money.

You know how youtube has the ads in the middle of the screen, at the bottom? Why not have those for WHEN THE STREAM IS ON so that it DOES NOT OBSTRUCT viewing?

How about we play loud ads in the middle of your f****** corpo profit meetings?

Make it fixed with fixed dimensions so streamers can work around it with their overlays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More manoy ads for little streamer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If you could get an extension for games with lobbies that would roll a 10-15 second ad in between the games (lobby) rather than playing the regular one over the stream. Obviously, the Affiliate or Partner would have to download the ones for the games they play, if they play without the extension, or don't have it when they play the regular ad rules would apply.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. find myself always watching ads when trying to watch a stream i missed. idk if this is intentional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?