Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

150 results found

1. let me put adds in my stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Celebrate watching ads and provide value for the viewer and the streamer instead of regulary interrupting the consumers experience with unwanted content.

How? Here is an idea:

Twitch already had the "Watch ads for bits" function - but it currently is quite hidden in the "get bits section". What if instead of a forced full screen ad for x amounts of seconds twitch provides "watch this ad for bits" button on screen.It should appear at random times during streams or if the streamer triggers it manually.

There some ways to incooperate this feature with the current twitch flow: Streamer can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ADS should not be on live streams, only on VODs!

From my understanding ADS on live will give you one of the following drawbacks, If an AD plays for 10 seconds:

• you will be sent back to the current moment the stream is at thus losing 10 seconds of the live stream and what happened in that meantime be it a answer to your message, some epic moment or anything in between.

• you will be 10 seconds behind with the live stream, meaning you are also 10 seconds behind interacting with the streamer

Thus I am requesting the ADs to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd like to see how the community reacts to this enhancement request.

Its simple. Twitch very recently started audio only ads that let you keep watching the streamer.

But, while they are playing you cannot click on anything / into options.

I request some combination of the below -

• Give us a way to navigate to the captions toggle in the settings menu while ads are playing.
    • Put a temporary captions toggle on screen while audio ads play
    • Automatically enable captions while these audio ads are playing, and disable them when they end

Dealer's choice. Come on Twitch you know…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey, listen to this quirky idea I've got. What if Twitch let streamers toss an ad at someone instead of just timing them out? Like, imagine someone's acting up in chat, and instead of the usual timeout, the streamer hits them with an ad break. It could add a funny twist to how things are normally done and fit right in with the vibe of some Twitch streams.

Now, It might make sense to put some restrictions on the feature, so people dont overuse it, but I still find it to be a good addition if added.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey, I’d rather have muted ads than audio ads because you can play it as long as you like but can it be able to hear the stream but not the ads please is that possible Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would ask you really much if you coul add https://www.twitch.tv/MorittsuSan as a Twitch Partner. He is very capable of the job and wants it since 183 days, so i beg you to recruit him for the german twitch partners!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow users to filter out categories or tags or languages that they would never be interested in. Example would be to recommend only the languages you don't have blacklisted, or allow me to blacklist certain tags that could be non child or family friendly such as "bikini" "hot tub" "Vtuber". it should be totally within anyone's right to have basic custom filters for what they will see

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. no me dejan ser afiliado no me sale la opcion y no me la envian y ya cumplo con todo para ser afiliado y la vrdd ocupo y quiero crecer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've noticed that some of the on-screen advertisements located at the bottom mid section while I'm actively watching a stream are targeted towards amazon and other adverts with a purchase link available.

I believe that adding user options to "shopping" adverts that can tailor the on-screen ads would make them feel less invasive since I'm not going to argue them being there. I don't have a stance strong enough to make that point valid.

My suggestion, Add a section on the ad that invites users to change settings and add keywords to filter the advertisements provided to them to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can there be a setting options to remove certain type ads. I have children (who are 5 and 9) watching streams with me and these ads are not appropriate. It seems really aiming at sex-related themes (which I would associate and avoid kick.com for). I always assumed twitch is more family-friendly unlike kick.

Examples of current Amazon related ads which are inappropriate:
    * Sex Therapy with Chantelle Otten
    * How to be gay by Josh Thomas

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give us some sort of visual feedback if a message someone put was put while the are in an ad or not, I've posted something in chat so many times just as a ad has hit only to not hear a response so I sure its happened the other way around too, This would let us easily see who is watching an ad while chatting so we could delay our response to the point where they can hear it again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tie ads in with the chat so that if someone blocks ads they also have to block chat and would not be able to participate in the community unless adblockers are disabled on twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. can twitch send a message in streamers channel when ads play/end
    it sucks not knowing when to stop talking/gaming so no one misses
    anything cause no one can hear me or see me no more and I have no idea.
    Unless someone in my channel chat is willing to tell me directly. Can we get
    a bot or message to appear in chat to let streamer know when its playing or not not everyone has more then one monitor and can see a panel or anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, can you add popup little ads in the corner from xsplit or OBS not from site when twitch show ad on live we want just turn off stream or turn on adblock but twitch can do ads inside the video stream, yes that's ads be unskippable but this ads don't block stream and show the product. Sorry but this is better, obs or twitch can do ads market where all companies can sell ads directly to the streamer with a small commission for twitch or obs and this ads be 100% better cuz streamer can turn it off or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a huge issue. Ads severely limit how effective we can do our jobs as mods because we can’t hear or see the streamer in a lot of cases so we lack the ability to communicate, especially when it’s a large group of ads. So Twitch, please disable ads for channel mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would really cool to add a feature where a viewer can subscribe to a creator and get various benefits with one being an ad-free experience. And make it work properly. Otherwise what is the point of subscribing to our favorite creators?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it so Broadcasters can give Ads to certain roles and or Vice Versa. Like I can make it so Followers, Viewers and Regulars can get ads BUT I can set it as VIP, Mods and the Broadcaster of their own Stream wont get ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. why doesn't twitch implement some kinda program where twitch seeks out brand deals for streamers (creator decides what deals they want to do and can say no to a deal) and takes a cut from that instead of running the invasive ads. higher payout that way. obviously people gonna take those for big payouts too even though they could just go through their own manager for those. just a free deal on behalf of the platform. everyone is happy and gets paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use the Watch Party secondary player, to maintain a Stream while using the Main player to play Ads, while reducing main stream's audio.

Common complaint for people is that Random ads can pop up and ruin the experience or have them miss out on something at the worst time such as a moment or a train or conversation.
    But if it's moved to the Top Right secondary player people can still not miss out on the stream while an Ad plays and the reduced Main Stream Audio would not anger advertisers as their video ad is still brought into Focus,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?