Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

150 results found

1. Since many distributors have sponsors, I think we should run ads from sponsors that the distributor has a contract with, not ads that Twitch has a contract with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Here's a few ideas:
    • Banner Ads - Delivered SPECIALLY on Live content and VOD. Shows a banner when the viewer joins and every 30 minutes up to 8 times.
    • Video Ads - Delivered ONLY in VODs, and only before playing out the VOD.
    • Intermission Ads - Delivered manually by the streamer by using a custom command, the ad takes over the player and puts the stream on a corner of the player (a little less of 1/4 of the player itself), playing non-repeated ads until the ad limit is reached, 10 minutes passes, or the streamer enters…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to advertise my product on twitch but there is no easy way to do it, Ive watched tons of youtube videos and Ive read alot of rules but in not one can I get an answer, its only rules about how can I run ads in my channel but what Im looking fot has nothing to do with that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch always worked on the volontary participation of viewers to support streamers. Nowdays streamers are blackmailing viewers by the new trend which is "without ads i'll be not here streaming, so if you do not want ads: subscribe."

I think to keep the spirit of Twitch, which is encouraging viewers to volontary supporte streamers and not forcing them, we should be able to turn ON or OFF the advertisings aggression for each stream. This way, each viewers can decide to support or not a stream.

Imo, ads are the worst things you can experience on a plateform. Who like watching…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Nearly everyone that uses YouTube knows about YT Premium because it can appear as an ad in an ad break or when you open the app on mobile sometimes, yet almost NO ONE knows about Twitch Turbo in comparison which is nearly identical to YT Premium. I was wondering if you could advertise Twitch Turbo in one of the randomly selected ads and/or somewhere else on the site in a sidebar ad for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm sure everyone is aware of the ads that randomly pop up everytime when your streamer is saying something important or whenever something crazy happens. I have 2 ideas to fix this: #1 you would get a 10 second window before an the ad block would appear and in the 10 second window you could choose to postpone the ads by let's say 1 minute. #2 the stream could pause for the entire duration of the ad block and then would resume after the ads where it left off with a button at the bottom of the stream that would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be AWESOME if you could give streamers the ability to give Streamers the ability to roll a few ads, and at the end of the ads gift out varying size Bit gifts. It would be a great way for streamers to give back and also potentially receive a kick back from bits won. Viewers/followers and subscribers could have different gifts available based on the tier they are in, and I really think it could be a fun way to engage/reward and grow back some of the loss felt from the bits for ads program that ended.
    Thank you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There have been a number of times where I'm watching a specific streamer who has natural ad breaks within their stream (like a scheduled ad break you would see on TV) but the mid-roll randomization ad count sometimes goes over their 2-3 minute time allotment and I end up missing content.

If a streamer has natural ad breaks built in to their stream allow that streamer to control the maximum number of ads in a given mid-roll break and/or the ability to set a maximum time ads will play to avoid viewers missing content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Me saltan anuncios en catalán y no entiendo nada ya que no soy de barcelona. Ya que me saltan al menos que sea en español para poder enterarme. Gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This happens multiple times a week: I am ending my show. I am the performer but I want to choose somewhere to raid smoothly, as a gift to my community and to the streamer. I have 20-120 viewers, so I want to make it count.

I click around to my followed channels to check out what each one is doing. Perhaps a music stream is playing games. Perhaps a vintage stream is doing a special event techno set. It's important for me to listen to what 2-8 channels are like as I am simultaneously keeping my audience engaged.

But it's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Estaria bien que se mirar el sistema de anuncios mientras se ven los directos ya que viendo directos de roleplay molesta mucho perderse 1 minuto del rol cada 5 minutos, personalmente yo pondria la categoria de Roleplay GTA V y cuando alguien este stremeando esa categoria activaria solo anuncios de los que salen en un lateral de la pantalla, ya que interrumpe muchisimo la experiencia de los roles que se estan viendo en ese momento, lo digo como usuario pero tambien como futuro afiliado de twitch que espero sea mas pronto que tarde :D.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do ads for game ideas like minecraft,spore or the sims to keep more people coming into twitch and being interested

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mientras estoy en algún stream como espectador sin suscripción, me aparecen cada 5 minutos al menos, 4 anuncios que hacen un total de 2 minutos de anuncios que son un poco fastidiantes, ya que anteriormente, estos anuncios aparecían cada 15 o 20 minutos (a veces en una cantidad de tiempo mayor) y no había tanto problema.
    Pero últimamente son más seguidos y eso hace que a veces salga de las transmisiones y prefiero verlas después si es posible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When streamers do a sponsor stream, would be nice to see a special sponsor symbol or icon next to the game category. For example, under XYZ streamer, "sponsor symbol" ABC game. I think it will attract more viewers and followers will be able to tell quickly under their followed channels list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It’s crazy that I buy 100 subs to gift to someone and I pay the same 4.99 price, isn’t it about time a bulk purchase discount applies to quantity of subs more than 25 ? I have gifted over 2500 subs and I feel it’s crazy that with quantity the price doesn’t decrease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love animated emotes for mobile plus a bunch of features currently not supported for mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why we having bot or command advertising by the streamer when the audience knows very well the purpose of the add. I believe if there was a ''Watch an add to support creator' button I would click it even just to redeem the chat points to highlight my message or redeem emojis or sound allert... i think it's functional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twicth üzerinde ücretsiz binlerce kullanıcı var bunlar üzerinden para kazanmak için Twicth yayınlarda belli periyotlarda reklam koymalı kullanıcı eğer bu durumu kabul ederse her ay istediği bir yayıncıya Abone olabilir. Eğer kullanıcı reddederse şuan ki sistemde devam eder abone olmayan kullanıcı olarak devam eder. Bu seçim hakkı sunulması dahilinde kullanıcıların çoğu reklam izleyerek abone olmayı tercih edecektir. Bu sayede hem Twicth kazanır hem yayıncılar kazanır hem kullanıcılar kazanır. Fikir yatırımcısı olarak bana da biraz komisyon verilse hiç fena olmaz iyi günler iyi akşamlar dilerim.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My subscribers like the idea of being able to opt in to watch ads if turning off ads is a perk for subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?