Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

139 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A button where you can watch ADS on your terms to support a stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to hear and see the thing thats going on live and on my phone it makes it a tiny little box with no sound

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mid-Roll Ads Feedback:

You wanna roll more ads. Sweet. I want more pre-rolls disabled time for running them.
    90 seconds of ads = 45 Minutes of Pre-Rolls Disabled.
    Disable Mid-Roll ads if 60 seconds of ads have been ran in the past 60 minutes.
    Add an indicator both on stream and on Creator Dashboard that informs us if a mid-roll ad is about to be run within 10 minutes of ad, with a second 5 minute warning.
    Also inform viewers on stream that the mid roll ad that is about to run is 100% started by Twitch and not the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Put it in the contract, that the streamer is obligated to play mid rolls every x hours, with a time window of 15 minutes to do so, but make it so, that all viewers see the ads at the same time. Just like on tv. The Streamer can plan and the viewers don't miss anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Because of the large degree of lurk teams and point grabbing teams with empty viewership, I’m proposing a change to the ad sharing for partners relative to unique chatters and viewers as a combined total.

I also suggest no ads for twitch Prime users to promote more people having prime, and ads not showing on raids or embeds to eliminate some of the hollow viewing that also put Facebook into trouble with advertisers; then up the revenue sharing for the partners to match.

To some level this will minimize those without communities/porting lurkteams (I was in one yesterday for 10min…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am writing to express my interest in offering advertising opportunities on Twitch in Algeria. I have noticed a lack of localized advertisements on the platform and believe there is a significant opportunity to introduce tailored advertising options for the Algerian market.I propose collaborating with companies to advertise their products and services on Twitch, targeting Algerian viewers. This initiative would not only benefit companies looking to expand their reach but also enhance the viewing experience for Algerian Twitch users.I am eager to discuss this opportunity further and explore how we can work together to bring advertising options to Twitch in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Category not found: Mid-roll ads - Added incentive for sub-gifters. For channels that allow subscribers to ignore mid-roll ads. Send a message to current viewers/subscribers that they are entering a mid-roll ad segment. Give them an optional prompt to gift subs to any non-subs currently watching. If they gift, X amount of non subs will either; (watch current ad (1 of 7) to the end OR terminate current ad) and then be greeted with a brief screen stating that "they were (lifelined) a sub from xxxx user, send them a thanks in the chat".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My idea is to NOT play that commercial for The Omen! I don't want to see it and there may be others that do not either!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hola, quisiera proponer una nueva manera de hacer promoción a pequeños y medianos canales, la cual consiste básicamente en pagar promoción a Twitch para que posicione el canal en un top, por X cantidad de tiempo (dependiendo de la campaña publicitaria que se compre a Twitch)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why can't I cite a specific case when reporting "outside of Twitch" but instead is it reported immediately?

For some other messages you can even provide your own text explaining what the problem is in order to provide a better overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Duplicate Twitch with a slightly different but proper name and rebrand + recolour it for that sexual content you wanted to implement but then had to cancel.
    2. Make a proper age-verification methodology, same as Revolut uses.
    3. Voilà, you didn't ruin the Twitch brand but opened an opportunity by creating a spin-off brand for the sexual content. Money arrives with Tesla trucks.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since the creator of a clip can delete the clips they have created and bears some responsibility for these clips, introduce some incentive program for clip creators, for example, by running ads and ensuring that a portion of the ad revenue goes directly to the clip creator and the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't watch twitch. But I did. I have been actively avoiding it for a couple years now since the ads literally stole absolutely everything I enjoyed about viewing a stream. The first time I wrote a comment, and got a streamer's attention - and then RIGHT as they were reading and answering my comment - boom - 30 second taco bell ad...
    It's the most greedy, lazy, and ham handed approach.

Really, my idea will ONLY work if you wake up from your fever dreams of infitine growth and infinite profits - and start LEARNING HOW to CREATE INFINITE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Metroidvania
    is a good category for alternative 2D side-scrollers with elements from action games as well as adventure games and light RPG elements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to advertise other streamers via images/posters. These posters, when clicked on will redirect to streamers channel (url). I have drawn up blue prints of this idea (google drive url)
    v

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bauWfl8XH4odE4T0xR_ZsKFKBr9S90sf/view?usp=sharing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So difficult just to contact support. Getting 3 ads in less than 30 minutes. Why do we not get paid to watch ads?? Twitch get money from ads, the streamers get money from ads, why not the end user who watch the ads? So many time wasted watching ads. Then why must I click every time on Followed channels just to put it on High to Low, can't you guys keep my settings that I select in the first place? Can't you mute the video when you open twitch? Some streamers scream in there mic and when you open twitch,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Смотрю трансляции людей находящихся под санкциями, почему я должен смотреть рекламу, если люди не могут вывести средства? почему нет раздела отключения рекламы полностью, для определенных регионов? или могу ли я за каждый просмотр рекламы получать деньги, если я ее смотрю, а стример не получает ничего?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I still don't understand if the mods
    see the ads. I think it's right that mods see ads, maybe not all at the same time, but I'd say that the most loyal people want to make mods from a channel, thus losing a large part of the revenue for ads. The streamer for the time of the advertisement can moderate itself, and in any case the chat remains visible even in the advertisement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm watching multi-hour long (pinball) replays and the same ads appear over and over again. So over the course of the few days that I've been watching I've seen the Audible ad maybe 30-40 times.

When you see the same ad that often, it can create negative sentiment towards that brand. You should switch them up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?