Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mods are the ones who keep a chat under control, use commands, choose the perfect time to put ads, ban or mute viewers, help the streamer to set things like volume of the camera, and even change the title or the category. In most cases, mods spend at least two hours doing these things, depending on the streams duration.

And yet, they don't get paid. They are working for free.

I suggest a feature which makes sure that they get any sort of revenue.

For example, each mod should get 5% of the quantity made by all subs during a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If you have a high sub badge (as in you've been subbed to a particular streamer for a long time), but you liked the look of a previous sub badge better, it would be really nice to view earlier sub badges, especially if a streamer is offline who doesn't have a very active offline chat. I was thinking earlier that it might be nice to actually change your badge to an earlier one that you might think is prettier, but that might be too confusing and it would probably not be a good idea to deceive the streamer who probably…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create a way for streamers to be able to have to choice to give their half of the payout to a charity rather than themselves.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I wanna see who my first sub was or maybe even better all the subs in order from first to last im so curious but cannot find it anywhere maybe even cool with follower list aswell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Give gifter options to randomly gift viewers in chat first, viewers that have followed streamer longest, viewers that used to be subscribers and completely random.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. O novo preço da inscrição vai falir muitos streamers, já que eles precisam de 3 vezes mais de inscritos para ganhar o mesmo que antes, sendo que alguns nem tem esse número de expectadores. Eu gostaria que o preço aumentasse novamente, a twitch só está fazendo com que streamers e viewers saiam da plataforma desse jeito.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 我覺得手機版的價格跟網頁版的價格要一樣,因爲如果是不同的,對手機用家很不公平

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why not make a particular percentage of the sub amount go to streamer as you guys already have the data how many subs they have from which country

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. While local sub prices only affects individuals and their own subscriptions, sub gifting and sub gifter badges lose their value once the prices shift based on the region of the person gifting lives. I'd be happy to be able to gift more subs for the same amount of money (which is the purpose of this local sub pricing shenanigan), but this will not be the case if you live in non-participating zones; so while lucky folks get to gift 15 subs for $100 I only can gift 7.

This is also a huge problem for sub gifter badges. If you're…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SUB TOKENS

On the Mobile version of Twitch, you can purchase sub tokens to subscribe to creators without having to process a payment. The downside to this is having to pay an additional dollar for the subscription.

DESKTOP SUB TOKENS IDEA

This could be added on desktop aswell. I think its a great idea and I use it frequently and prefer it over normal subs. On desktop however, there shouldn't be an additional $1 added because Apple/Google isn't taking a cut of the revenue.

PRIME TOKENS IDEA

I've always wished I could save up my monthly Prime subscriptions to T2,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More organisation within gifted subs.

I think it would be a good idea within expired subscriptions to have more detail surround them. As for now it just displays the months subbed and the option to resubscribe. They all appear as if you have tier 1 subbed and have no information surrounding if they have been gifted or not. I think showing if they are gifted and who by in the expired subscriptions could be helpful in both keeping track of what subs you've been gifted if you delete gift sub notifications as well as thanking those who gifted it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello! I was wanting to email my subscribers one day. Started looking for it and it was gone. No button to be found. So I had an idea to allow people to choose whether or not they want to be emailed from the subscriber list. Being a small streamer this is a huge first step to interacting with your channel and community. Having this taken away breaks that line of communication between me and my channel. If they don’t want emails, they can simply say no emails, otherwise they can receive the emails if they wish. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. le doi a comprar una sub y me dice que no es posible me podeis ayudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Channels that I view more often should be at the top of my Followed Channels sidebar when they post new content. It makes no sense how they are organized, because it isn't alphabetical, and the streamer who's channel I watch every day is always hidden below the "Show More..." button, when videos from smaller streamers with maybe 5 views get put at the very top of the list. I understand you want to expose those small streamers more, but I can definitely say I don't feel like the same is being done to my channel, since I know my views…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The blog posts states that “the price of a Tier 1 subscription on the web is roughly the equivalent of $4.99 USD in every country”. In New Zealand it costs $9.99nz for a tier 1 sub which is over $7us. This also needs to be addressed before assessing new sub costs based on cost of living in New Zealand. I currently use bits more to support streamers but these are probably also overpriced for New Zealand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be immensely useful to be able to sort the "Subscriptions" page by various criteria (both forward and backward) based on:

• Alphabetical (!!)
    • By tier
    • By Sub expiration/renew date
    • By length of time subbed

I can't even tell how this list is currently organized, and it's really frustrating (I subscribe to many channels, so it's hard to find anything)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?