Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I would love to see SubGifter rewards, Bit Droppers get emotes yet people who gift subs don't get any perks.!
    even if its a couple of emote slots this would be huge.
    this would be another incentive for people to gift a sub or 2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I received sub gift from someone I dunno tu a channel that I am NOT following. I think it is sad. Sub gifts should be going to FOLLOWERS priority !
    It is a waste for the gifters !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ben sevdiğim bir yayıncıyı yanlışlıkla takipten çıktım ve tarihin yeni olmasına üzüldüm arkadaşlarımda da oldu bazı kişilerde ilk takip tarihinin geçerli olması güzel olur

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Streamers can apply a custom emote for levels of bits, Making the same for subscribers would be a great idea and encourages viewers even more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I Made the Affiliate Choice Wrong, I want to do it again but it's not working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As it stands now, someone who already has a subscription cannot be gifted a sub; even of a higher tier.

Piggy-Backing off the idea of upgrading someone from Tier 1 to a higher tier, perhaps be able to extend their "current" sub length at the current tier; Twitch by all rights should know when a sub is going to expire, so the gifted sub could be added to end of the existing one. -"user" just gifted you an additional 3 months on your subscription!".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am a lifetime subscriber for one channel but i can't share anniversary message, you can add this option for lifetime subscribers, it should be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sometimes I watch a stream to see what I think. A while later I can receive a gift sub. It seems like a waste if I get it when I have not even followed the channel. Better if someone more interested gets it.

Edit: I found the setting in the security section for this. Maybe it should be enabled by default?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unable to upgrade sub tier when subbed using mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In my channel's stats i can see more than 200 followers added during the last 3 days, but i stay locked to 14, 6 news on today stream resume but always 14 on the channel, pls fix it !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Eu vou tentar dar sub mas não consigo aparece que vocês estão tentando resolver o problema

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I feel like being gifted a sub as a mod takes away from the community involvement. I would rather have someone in chat get the sub and not me. Make an option so the streamer can turn off gifted subs for moderators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Someone asked me how to re-enable gifted subs once you disable it I told him I do not know how to do that does anyone know how to do this re-enable this feature thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →