Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I'm embedding my stream into my own website, and currently the subscribe button goes to subs.twitch.tv etc - but only gives the tier 1/2/3 options, but not prime. Are you guys able to add this? Saves people having to go back to my own stream, sub, then go back to my website. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If the website had a section on the side above followed channels which just had the users subbed channels it encourages people to sub to their favourite streamers to make it more convenient to find their stream. It also encourages subbing to streamers who are smaller as they are more likely to be low down on the list so you can boost them up on yours and effectively "favourite" them so you don't have to search their username to find their stream!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I was suscribed to a channel and i was suscribed again without signing off and now i can't subscribe to another channel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I get a notification of a gifted sub in a channel I was maybe not in at the time I always make sure to whisper the person (if possible) to say "Thank You" directly for their generosity... it would be cool if there was some easier link or form to say thanks to people who gift you a sub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The idea here is pretty self explanatory. Many people, myself included have surpassed the 1000 Sub badge. Yet it seems like Twitch doesn't treat the gifted subs the same way they treat bits. They've added custom bit icons and have added more bit badges but none have that has come to those who Gift Subs. Personally, gifting subs is rewarding not just to the streamer, but to the community as well. That's why I and many others do it. It would be nice to have badges above 1000 such as 1500, 2000, 2500, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How about you tell me how i have no controll over my account or my subs?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. If someone is giving out auto gift subs, assign it to supporters who deserve it the most. Base it on number of hours watched, past subscribers, bit givers, etc.

The business idea for gift subs is for the recipient to possibly renew. Please don't reward them to viewers who are not engaged.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be great if we could use our prime subscriptions on iOS. Had to talk to tech support to find out I had to use a internet browser, to use my free sub. I never thought to check that because it seemed crazy to think it wouldn’t work in app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. If you want to gift multiple subs, you can let Twitch pick randomly, giving those subs to trolls, bots, and others. OR you can click each persons name, and gift directly, multiple times. And if you gift multiple times, it can be seen as spamming - and yes, some streamers get mad about being given money like this...

Now, there are multiple feature requests for a better algorithm for selecting users to be gifted a sub. None of which have been acted on in over a year. Perhaps it's tricky to determine the fairness of such a change.

However, generating…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You receive the same message when you do a gift sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. It could say for how many months too.

E.g.: Gift Subscription - Tier 1 for xxxxxxx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If you have a high sub badge (as in you've been subbed to a particular streamer for a long time), but you liked the look of a previous sub badge better, it would be really nice to view earlier sub badges, especially if a streamer is offline who doesn't have a very active offline chat. I was thinking earlier that it might be nice to actually change your badge to an earlier one that you might think is prettier, but that might be too confusing and it would probably not be a good idea to deceive the streamer who probably…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create a way for streamers to be able to have to choice to give their half of the payout to a charity rather than themselves.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I wanna see who my first sub was or maybe even better all the subs in order from first to last im so curious but cannot find it anywhere maybe even cool with follower list aswell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give gifter options to randomly gift viewers in chat first, viewers that have followed streamer longest, viewers that used to be subscribers and completely random.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?