Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. So people will often "gift a sub to the community" that all fine and dandy. but I go to other streamers, and maybe i'm a bit short one month and skip my re-sub... and i'm sure other people do too, or discover a stream they like and want to support them in a financial way.... and maybe they don't want to gift a sub to someone else... this is where i think my approach will be great... when you go to the screen to do these actions [buy yourself a sub, or gift a sub] there should be an option…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since $100 is too high for some countries like Turkey (1860₺) I think payout tresholds should be less depending on the country. It's hard to fill in Turkey, I've been trying for THREE YEARS to get a payout.

Subs are 10 liras here and we get 2.50 liras per sub. When the math is done, the streamer should get around 744 subs to be able to payout the minimum amount.

You should have 62 people to sub every month for a year straight to payout.

It's not helpful at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can we allow people to sub at tier 2 and 3 on the mobile app?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new monetization features boosting and super chats both have 70/30 splits.

Gifting a large amount of subscriptions is a standard way of supporting your favorite streamer, and right now, that would be disincentivized.

The best way to fix this utilizes Tier 2 & Tier 3 subs. Nothing overwhelming happens when they are gifted. The viewer is hardly rewarded.

Some ideas:
    -have a bombastic animation play when a mass amount of tier 2 or tier 3 subs is gifted.

-add color and highlights to the text that displays what tier the subscription is.

-sub points & a sub store are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. While Gifted Subs are a great way support a channel they typically result in low retention rates.

The idea is that the recipient of a gifted subscription will have the option to renew that subscription when it expires for one month at a discounted rate.

This will help increase retention by incentivizing gift recipients to convert to full-time subscriptions, which will ultimately lead to more revenue for both Twitch and content creators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Every month when my prime subscription expires, I am forced to watch ads while the subscription menu says that my prime subscription will be available today. I have to watch ads, disrupting the stream, just because the prime subscription expires before it renews. It is a horrible user experience for prime users because the prime subscription curiously expires exactly one month after activating it, yet it renews later than one month after activating it. The event that causes the prime subscription to end after 1 month should also trigger the event to renew the subscription so prime users are not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. However, I would like the option to not accept gift subs. There are lots of channels that I follow, but don't watch. Gift subs would be better suited to people who want to participate in channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recently have seen a lot of crossover events of streamers on other people's streams, I think there could be an opportunity for something like a one dollar 24hr or 72hr subscription that acts simply to remove ads for a short time. This mainly stemmed from me jumping around to multiple different streams when watching the different sh**camp events, where i don't wanna pay for a sub for 8 different creators, but would be willing to pay 1$ to have a temporary break from ads for that days event or so on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Imagine being able to buy 10 sub-vouchers in one go, which you can use like the prime sub, by checking a checkbox. This would mean that there would only be one bundled payment instead of having multiple payments.

You could maybe even use the vouchers to gift a sub.

The possible advantage from my point of view is that you can pay for all your subscriptions at the same time, which would make

This could maybe even come with a discount as there should be less money transfer fees.

Going even further: You could have an autobuy option for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Basically the point here is not to only remove the Tiers, but improve instead and we all know that "Tier 2 and Tier 3" is not for everyone, so the idea is to make this a more comfortable way for the Views to use it and for the Streamer to manage!?

1° Instead of the "Tier" the sub should be a fixed price.

2° Add an option that make viewers choose if they want to pay more for the sub and that extra being like a donate.

3° That would be an way to not have a separate "Donate Button"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like supporting streamers. I recently discovered a streamer was suspended for a week, yet my subscription still counts down, yet no content. If a streamer is suspended for a week, a subscription should be paused for that period, and resumed when they are back. OR have an option to pause

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I enjoy subscribing one month at a time when it comes to subscribing to twitch streamers. This is because if something happens where I don't go on twitch as frequently in the following month, or I don't have funds to re-subscribe, I don't need to worry about it charging me. However, there is no option to check to "subscribe for only one month", and it is an inconvenience to have to go into my subscriptions and manually cancel each one of them after I subscribe. I know subscribing for one month already exists with Twitch Prime, and I think it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tier 3 on mobile should be an option, not everyone has access to the browser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have asked this inquiry in Twitch support but they are unable to help me.

I got sick with COVID and has not been able to stream for a month and even if I have already recovered, my body has never been the same so I do not stream as much hours as before...

I am unable to get my revenue adjusted just like before since I don't meet my old LIVE HOURS just to get Revenue Adjustment. I don't get the usual monthly payments from Twitch anymore... on worse months, I don't get paid at all since without the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So there needs to be a ability to see how many founders badges you personally racked up by subing to a person so example I sub to user 1 I get a founders badge then that runs out I use prime gaming on user 2 I get another founders badge on a certain page you should be able to see all expired sub badges the sub badge you would get if you resub to the channel and the founders badges you personally purchased or used prime gaming for

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I always get a notification "Your subscription to x has expired. Click here to go to the channel and resubscribe." I know you are trying to get me to sign up again, but it makes me not want to. It's annoying, I can keep track on my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. when trying to change sub tier in my account. after clicking on the creator i wanted to change, there is a drop down menu with the option "change sub tier" so i clicked on it, and it takes me to a page to donate? it asks me what tier i want to donate, and shows my current sub tier but NO OPTION TO CHANGE IT. im about to just cancel the whole account. i hate having to hunt and peck and especially when the option to "change sub tier" is right on the place i think it would be. similar…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please tell me the new gift sub badges redesign is a test and not permeant yet. They look horrible and sharp and see-through and don't fit the aesthetic of literally anything on the site.

I suggest reverting/keeping the original ones as they are perfectly fine, look WAY better, and fit in nicely. I'm not sure why redesigning these perfectly fine badges was even thought about when there a many other much bigger problems that could be fixed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm tired of grabbing my calculator every time an 86 monther resubs. It's time for Twitch to start counting in years!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?