Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

458 results found

1. First, how about you let me speak to a human? Your programming is faulty, and only a human can address it.

I have been seeing the same "It's your 48 month anniversary..." message, several months in a row. The channel knows my commitment, as do the regulars in chat. So what matters most is fine, but this is still frustrating. I'd like to see an accurate, properly updating count, each month.

So how can you improve subscriptions? Fix the coding bugs. I saw another user, a streamer, complain about needing a calculator when they see a fan has been subscribing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes I feel like I sub to content creators that I don't agree with their views/takes on certain topics shortly after subbing, I really wish I could terminate a sub to a channel and the remaining time or value of the sub would be given to amazon and not the rude content creators that show their true colors after "securing the bag". I would love the option to terminate my sub and refuse to support content creators further from that MOMENT forward rather than them having my support for a month. I dislike feeling "cheated" out of my subscription when…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Since Amazon owns majority shares of Twitch, but there are no benefits from Amazon.

It could be great for a consumer to get an request benefit via subscriptions with either with discount codes, free shipping or an special amazon goodies "twitch pack".

It's really a shame to not utilizer more of the big company.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When some one spends like 20 bucks on gift 5 subs or bigger, The gifter could have the possibility for share a message that can be used with TTS.
    Thank you

Admin audit: Edited title to better summarize description.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If there's a setting I can't see please help, but I cannot remove the anniversary reminder. It makes me want to unsubscribe, it's very persistent and annoying. It doesn't help anyone or have a practical use for the end-users. Remove it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo is getting expensive to keep all the time. It would be good business practices to give us that purchase both a free month of use somewhere. Like between then both is almost 30 dollars a month. You guys have made millions.. Stop being so stingy, cause after a while we all will get exactly what er give to others. If stingy is what you show, then stingy is what you get.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So as you know on Youtube when you become a partner you can actually set your own membership prices. I always wondered why streamers on twitch couldn't. I would love to make my subs only 99 cents here in the US, that 5 dollars could honestly go anywhere. It would be nice because I don't want my community paying me that much

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would really like Twitch to explain why they are hiking the price of Turbo while not providing any type of upgrade to the service. All of a sudden its ok to increase the cost by up to $3 for absolutely no reason? Please explain why all of a sudden you need another $3's from everyone using Turbo monthly? Will this upgrade the quality of the service or is this just another attempt to line the pockets of their highest management?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm a Twitch affiliate as of the last year or so. I'm in the U.S. and I got my first few subs locally, resulting in a $2.36 payout for each one. Recently, a follower from Turkey has subscribed to me at tier 1 $4.99. He was also generous enough to gift 2 other subs to the channel. If added up it totals $14.97 in which case I would get $7.48 before exchange rates, taxes, and any other bank fees. After the stream, I went to the earnings page on my dashboard to find that I was only receiving FIVE CENTS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Streamers would be able to offer a bundle where you sub to 2 or more channels at once for some small discount on full subs, or those channels split the revenue depending on how they setup the split, obviously channels involved would have to agree to be in the bundle.

Examples
    A streamer and their alt
    A streamer and their partner
    A streamer and another streamer they want to support
    Org or twitch team members

As it would be one viewer buying, the cost to twitch shouldnt be higher as the viewer still only has one pair of eyes. The…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to have an optional feature for supporting the streams that I watch which I'll call "pay per hours watched". With this optional feature, I could purchase blocks of hours at a certain rate (say 100 hours for $15 where $10 is for streamers, $5 for Twitch). The streams I watch then get a cut depending on how long I watch. If I watch streamer ABC123 for 2 hours, they get $0.20. If I watch streamer DEF456 for 3.5 hours they'd get $0.35. I would get a custom badge to indicate that I'm using the "pay per hours…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I love subscriptions but anonymous subs should be optional or toggleable. It is used to harass women and LGBT people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It's currently only possible to gift to a specific user by clicking a few times. There is only the /gift {quantity} command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New local price for CIS is around 1.99 USD. After the new recent local prices, the cis community did not like it, since prices are much lower in Ukraine and Turkey.

Please, can you review the statistics and standard of living again.
    The real figures of average income are (Taken from google, honest sources and friends)
    Kazakhstan = 273,60 USD
    Belorus = 342,00 USD
    Russia = 383,04 USD
    Azerbaijan = 136,80 USD
    Armenia = 164,16 USD
    Kyrgyzstan = 157,32 USD
    Moldova = 424,08 USD
    Tajikistan = 123,12 USD
    Uzbekistan = 150,48 USD
    Turkmenistan = 119,02 USD

Ukraine = 372.90 USD…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I just had 17 ads in the last 15 minutes. I can understand an ad here and there but when Im missing half the stream because of ads why even bother. My idea is care a little bit about your viewers experience instead of being greedy and making ad revenue or eventually you wont have any viewers and the streamers wont have careers which is sad honestly. Not everyone has money for subscriptions like turbo to every platform or to sub to all the streamers they wanna support but chasing them off with ads helps no one. At least make…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make it easier to withdraw support for streamers who stream anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemetic games such as Hogwarts Legacy. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A system, where a user can gift subs to the community, which the community can claim, and creators and mods can create a sub pool to collect subs, that can be claimed.

The creators can activate these under "Creator Dashboard > Affiliate / Partner > Subscriptions > Receive claimable Subscriptions"

The user, who gifts subscriptions to the community, can click on "Claimable Subscription". A panel opens up, that looks like this: https://panels.twitch.tv/panel-484294793-image-b03745c6-8228-4d17-9016-7213abf1a58b (sorry for the poor quality, but the compression really hit).
    In there, the user can title the claimable sub, like asking a question. To the question, the user…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the option to sub for a shorter period than a month, such as a few hours or a day. That way you can watch a streamer's content without being disturbed by ads, but you may not watch the streamer often so no desire or need to sub for a month or more.
    Also some streamers stream very infrequently or on a random schedule so being able to sub for a single stream would be useful.
    Obviously have it priced lower than a monthly subscription, such as 50 cents per 24 hour period.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This suggestion is to create a Gift Pool function. The streamer sets a date in the future for the "party" and people can submit gifted subs to the party for a slight discount. As an example, a streamer sets a party date two weeks out. The channel followers can donate gifted subs for two weeks. During the party stream, when the streamer hits the button, the gifted subs are pushed out, giving a preference to those in the chat first, maybe even adding to their current subscription.

This would allow streamers to host a party event that encourages everyone to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So people will often "gift a sub to the community" that all fine and dandy. but I go to other streamers, and maybe i'm a bit short one month and skip my re-sub... and i'm sure other people do too, or discover a stream they like and want to support them in a financial way.... and maybe they don't want to gift a sub to someone else... this is where i think my approach will be great... when you go to the screen to do these actions [buy yourself a sub, or gift a sub] there should be an option…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?