Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When checking subscription information on the Twitch mobile app there is a discrepancy in the language used which can lead to confusion and unintentional and unwanted payments.

When viewing the summary of all current subscriptions, subs set to renew do include a line which states that they will be renewing and the date of renewal, however — in the expanded info on a subscription, regardless of whether a subscription is set to renew or will be ending, it says that the subscription will be expiring on that date. While user caution is important, this discrepancy can (and has, in my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. this is what happened, there was a channel that i liked and did got a subscription for 6 months(for the promotional price), so this streamer did not got online for a month, and i did forgot about the subscription, this week i got a message in my cred card app about a charge that i did not remembered. some research and was a 6 month subscription.
    so my suggestion is i if there an option in the subscription manager page that would send an email, 5, 3 or 1 day before my subscription automatically redeemed.
    for short an option to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Just like there's a "Gift Subs" Category (to random Twitch accounts), create an option to "Gift subs to Active Viewers" (at 5,10,15,20).

Maybe it would be easier to create a separate Tab Category label it:
    "Active Viewer Gift Subs" with, 5 subs, 10 subs, 15, subs, 20 subs

I personally would prefer my gift subs be given to the viewers that happen to visit or follow a Streamer I'm following or watching...!

I'm aware your "gift sub" works on some algorithm, but you should strongly consider my suggestion! Viewers WILL love it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. doei 3 presente no canal q sou prime... mais no canal não aparece q dei presente... bugou o contador

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Subscriber exclusive collections. Content creators should be able to have their content generally available to the public/their followers, but should also have the option to lock content of their choosing behind a "support wall".

Currently Twitch only allows a creator to make all vods public or private. This really should be on a collection-to-collection basis rather than the whole channel. This would inevitably add more sub incentive to those who use the feature, and potentially increase engagement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I pay to watch vods I want to be able to hear the audio. Try to be an effective company and use a real professional option that leaves the content intact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fiz um inscrição com pagamento via Bitcoin mas minha inscrição não foi efetuada

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I received sub gift from someone I dunno tu a channel that I am NOT following. I think it is sad. Sub gifts should be going to FOLLOWERS priority !
    It is a waste for the gifters !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ben sevdiğim bir yayıncıyı yanlışlıkla takipten çıktım ve tarihin yeni olmasına üzüldüm arkadaşlarımda da oldu bazı kişilerde ilk takip tarihinin geçerli olması güzel olur

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Streamers can apply a custom emote for levels of bits, Making the same for subscribers would be a great idea and encourages viewers even more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I Made the Affiliate Choice Wrong, I want to do it again but it's not working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As it stands now, someone who already has a subscription cannot be gifted a sub; even of a higher tier.

Piggy-Backing off the idea of upgrading someone from Tier 1 to a higher tier, perhaps be able to extend their "current" sub length at the current tier; Twitch by all rights should know when a sub is going to expire, so the gifted sub could be added to end of the existing one. -"user" just gifted you an additional 3 months on your subscription!".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I just tried to gift a sub to a specific chat member (because of something they said) and because the drop down is only a drop down (and not a pop up when there isn't space) I had to spam a few messages to move the chat up enough to actually click "gift."

I guess either add a scroll within the gift-profile window or have it display upwards rather than downwards if they are too far down the chat log (too recent).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sometimes I watch a stream to see what I think. A while later I can receive a gift sub. It seems like a waste if I get it when I have not even followed the channel. Better if someone more interested gets it.

Edit: I found the setting in the security section for this. Maybe it should be enabled by default?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to upgrade sub tier when subbed using mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)