Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. Dear Twitch Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Caner, and I am a Twitch Partner Streamer based in Turkey. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that has been affecting not only me but also other streamers in our region.

Recently, Twitch made a commendable move by updating and increasing the regional subscription prices in Turkey. This change was a positive step towards ensuring a fair amount for streamers. However, there seems to be an oversight regarding the Prime Gaming subscription payout model rate for each country.

Despite the increase in subscription…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. No más anuncios

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sehr geehrtes Twitch-Team,

ich möchte einige Ideen zur Verbesserung der Plattform teilen. Aktuell gibt es viele Streamer, die trotz guter Inhalte nicht genug Aufmerksamkeit erhalten. Hier sind meine Vorschläge:

Mindestalter für Streamer: Ich schlage vor, das Streamen erst ab 18 Jahren zu erlauben. Dadurch würden weniger unerfahrene Streamer die Plattform mit minderwertigem Content überfluten.
    Abopflicht für Streamer: Eine monatliche Abogebühr von z.B. 9,99 € könnte dazu beitragen, dass nur ernsthafte Streamer aktiv sind. Dies würde die Qualität der Livestreams erhöhen und die Plattform professioneller wirken lassen.
    Vorteile für alle: Diese Änderungen wären eine Win-Win-Situation für alle Beteiligten:
    Zuschauer: Hochwertigere Livestreams…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am a livestreamer and am asking for another catagory be added in Twitch. And that would be called "Trucking Worldwide" their are many livestreamers in various categories but those are not in the same category. For example just chatting to me that is sitting on a desk or by a table and just have a discussion about one topic or etc. World travel is seeing the world by visiting a country. outta every livestreamer doing Real Life Trucking we need our own Category. Granted ATS is a good learning experience but many learn more if we have our own…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the price for subscribing to users a lower amount for people with Twitch Turbo by like 20% or something. As of now you do get ad-free viewing, but it would be nice to be able to actually support the streamers you watch for a bit cheaper when you have Twitch Turbo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove the auto resub feature and don't charge people who only sub to 1 person to then take more of their money to resub to people that they previously subbed to but didn't resub to for a reason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If Twitch has troubles to be profitable, why not make a subscription to let Streamers make content in high quality (like 1080p 60fps 6000kbps~8000kbps or more) or Viewers watch high quality streams ?

And the free limit would stays around like 720p 60fps or 1080 30fps with 4000~5000kbps, for example.

On mobile in particular, I think its worth due to the screen size, the diff will not be that annoying, and in bonus it will be less energivorous.

In hope to see less "features" that beg money depending on the generosity of people, more revenues for streamers or even less…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why you don't check if a user follow a streamer and check for activity of this user in the chat?! I'm a lurker and listening streams at the background and sometimes I don't watch it at all, it's so strange to recieve a gift of subscription when I'm a lurker and some person could recieve it but because of people like me they didn't

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't like ads and I don't really like serving ads to my viewers.
    But Twitch as a platform needs to make money and logically cannot exist without such a revenue stream.

But what if I could pay to covers the cost, at least partially or up to a certain amount of viewers?
    I find that Twitch Turbo is rather well poised already for this, at least price wise, sitting at about the same price point of 4 separate tier 1 subscriptions.

The idea is, that as a streamer, having Twitch Turbo would mean that the streams they do would…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As an Affiliate, it seems rather odd to me that if an Affiliate wanted to gift a sub to their own channel (e.g. prize or just a kind act), that they can't do it from their earnings. Instead, they'd have to claim their earnings, have the fees and taxes applied to it, then turn around and send the money back to Twitch (more taxes) just to gift a sub to someone in their community.

The money is already with Twitch. Why not allow an Affiliate to deduct from their earnings without all of the fees and taxes to gift a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "...with a whole 60 days of comfy storage instead of 14."

But it's 7 now, not 14?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Convert your earnings into Twitch credits, which you can then use for cheering with bits or subscribing to other streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep it up I’ll remove the subscription. I will remove the software, and I will never watch your stuff again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a category where streamers can give a small group of people (...maybe the amount is related on how big is the channel?) full sub benefits without actually subbing, like emotes and not seeing ads (or seeing less ads). This will benefit creators who receive support from other ways, like if someone already supports a streamer on a high patreon tier, they can get the streamer's twitch emotes without needing to sub !

Will also greatly support smaller streams since emotes are a way to advertise a channel and will allow friends (and by friends i mean mods and artists…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A shiny/golden unique channel Sub badge with or without extra benefits, acquired by a chance from subbing at a randomly timed sudden event or just randomly from regular subbing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi,

Can we give streamers the ability to block/toggle notifications for Anonymous gift subs or give mods the option to auto-mod whats being gifted.

I think its fair that streamers are being bullied on twitch because its allowed to anon gift sub to accounts which insult a streamer or someone who supports them.

I don't understand why this hasn't been thought off seeing people can anonymously bully streamers, mods or other people within a stream.

Can you sort this please?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sub only on Archive / Clip

Hello, I have a problem that I cannot resolve.

When I apply the choice - archive reserved for subscribers - in the monetization/subscriptions tab my subscribed viewers are unable to make a clip on the archived videos.
    I tried the following two ways

1-without the selection the "clip onlysub" choice

2 -selection of the clip onlysub choice.

In both cases if the option - archive onlysub - is activated, no viewers sub can make a clip on an archived video.

Is there a solution?

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What happens is that I subscribed and the bot did not read the text I had entered for some reason, which is quite sad because I think it is an important detail when subscribing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please Twitch, explain why Turbo will cost $11.99 in USD and £11.99 in GBP. I live in the UK and so, according to current market rates, that means I'll pay 23% more for Turbo than someone in the US. That can't be right. Did you math wrong or something?

If I consider the old price of Turbo as well, then overall, this is a 64% price increase without any improvements being offered once the new rate takes effect. Could I perhaps get 100 days of VOD storage to go with that price hike, hmm?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?