Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. If I want to gift someone 500 subs, I don't like having to do 5 transactions. It would be nice to have the maximum gifted sub amount removed or at least increased.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Des abonnements à la semaine pour 1€ ce serait super bien pour les petits porte-monnaies !
    Et on n'est pas toujours disponibles un mois complet pour profiter de tous les avantages de l'abonnement, par contre si c'est pour une semaine on sait que l'on va pouvoir en profiter pleinement !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm not always on the site or app when I'm gifted a subscription, so it would be nice to receive a push notification to my mobile device in addition to the site notification. That way, I can jump into the stream to thank the person who gifted me and hang out with the community. This option could be toggled on/off for those who want or don't want a mobile push notification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow a sub gifter to give subs "on behalf of" another user.

Inevitably, during a hype train or just as part of the regular course of a stream, someone who is normally an avid gifter or just a steady, regular viewer and active chat participant, will express regret that their current financial status doesn't let them gift subs or send bits.

It would be nice to be able for someone (anonymous or not) to gift subs "on behalf of @UserX". Just another way of sharing some of the love around. I think several of the streamers I follow and sub…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I mean everyone who giftet a sub gets the Message: Can i get a Sub? I have the Idea to Gift Blacklist people who ask. Basicly when you blacklist a person you cant Gift him A sub anymoreon every Channal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to upgrade a user with a gift sub of higher tier, considering they are subbed already.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More organisation within gifted subs.

I think it would be a good idea within expired subscriptions to have more detail surround them. As for now it just displays the months subbed and the option to resubscribe. They all appear as if you have tier 1 subbed and have no information surrounding if they have been gifted or not. I think showing if they are gifted and who by in the expired subscriptions could be helpful in both keeping track of what subs you've been gifted if you delete gift sub notifications as well as thanking those who gifted it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recently I've had huge amounts of gifted subs, however sometimes large packages of randomly gifted subs end up going to bots that don't require it e.g. Nightbot, or Lumiathingamabot, bots that I require for my stream. It would be useful to have a blacklist that prevented certain users from being gifted subscriptions, to give gifted subs to people that would actually care and be grateful for a gifted subscription.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be AWESOME to be able to extend the subscription of a current subscriber in addition to gifting a subscription to a non-subscriber. Sometimes you just need to do something nice for a fellow chatter, but options are limited if they are already subbed! Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi,

Can we give streamers the ability to block/toggle notifications for Anonymous gift subs or give mods the option to auto-mod whats being gifted.

I think its fair that streamers are being bullied on twitch because its allowed to anon gift sub to accounts which insult a streamer or someone who supports them.

I don't understand why this hasn't been thought off seeing people can anonymously bully streamers, mods or other people within a stream.

Can you sort this please?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make moderators get priority for random subgifts, to thank them for their work. When you're a mod on several channels you don't necessarily have the money to subscribe everywhere.

Admin audit: Edited title to better summarize suggestion for ease of discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When some one spends like 20 bucks on gift 5 subs or bigger, The gifter could have the possibility for share a message that can be used with TTS.
    Thank you

Admin audit: Edited title to better summarize description.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's currently only possible to gift to a specific user by clicking a few times. There is only the /gift {quantity} command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A system, where a user can gift subs to the community, which the community can claim, and creators and mods can create a sub pool to collect subs, that can be claimed.

The creators can activate these under "Creator Dashboard > Affiliate / Partner > Subscriptions > Receive claimable Subscriptions"

The user, who gifts subscriptions to the community, can click on "Claimable Subscription". A panel opens up, that looks like this: https://panels.twitch.tv/panel-484294793-image-b03745c6-8228-4d17-9016-7213abf1a58b (sorry for the poor quality, but the compression really hit).
    In there, the user can title the claimable sub, like asking a question. To the question, the user…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new monetization features boosting and super chats both have 70/30 splits.

Gifting a large amount of subscriptions is a standard way of supporting your favorite streamer, and right now, that would be disincentivized.

The best way to fix this utilizes Tier 2 & Tier 3 subs. Nothing overwhelming happens when they are gifted. The viewer is hardly rewarded.

Some ideas:
    -have a bombastic animation play when a mass amount of tier 2 or tier 3 subs is gifted.

-add color and highlights to the text that displays what tier the subscription is.

-sub points & a sub store are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. However, I would like the option to not accept gift subs. There are lots of channels that I follow, but don't watch. Gift subs would be better suited to people who want to participate in channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please tell me the new gift sub badges redesign is a test and not permeant yet. They look horrible and sharp and see-through and don't fit the aesthetic of literally anything on the site.

I suggest reverting/keeping the original ones as they are perfectly fine, look WAY better, and fit in nicely. I'm not sure why redesigning these perfectly fine badges was even thought about when there a many other much bigger problems that could be fixed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Me gustaria tener la opcion de enviar subscripciones de regalo a canales aleatorios dentro de una categoria, vease GTA5, puedes comprar subscripciones aleatorias a los viwers concretos de un canal concreto, pero no puedes decidir que no quieres apoyar a un creador especifico, si no que apoyar a la categoria que a ti te interesa mas ver, asi enviarias las subscripciones a los viwers o apoyo directo a los streamers que esten en esa categoria independientemente de si tu les sigues o los estas viendo o inlcuso sin conocerles, dado que para donar en un lugar concreto ya tenemos la…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?