Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

78 results found

1. Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo is getting expensive to keep all the time. It would be good business practices to give us that purchase both a free month of use somewhere. Like between then both is almost 30 dollars a month. You guys have made millions.. Stop being so stingy, cause after a while we all will get exactly what er give to others. If stingy is what you show, then stingy is what you get.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So as you know on Youtube when you become a partner you can actually set your own membership prices. I always wondered why streamers on twitch couldn't. I would love to make my subs only 99 cents here in the US, that 5 dollars could honestly go anywhere. It would be nice because I don't want my community paying me that much

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make it easier to withdraw support for streamers who stream anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemetic games such as Hogwarts Legacy. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I like supporting streamers. I recently discovered a streamer was suspended for a week, yet my subscription still counts down, yet no content. If a streamer is suspended for a week, a subscription should be paused for that period, and resumed when they are back. OR have an option to pause

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I always get a notification "Your subscription to x has expired. Click here to go to the channel and resubscribe." I know you are trying to get me to sign up again, but it makes me not want to. It's annoying, I can keep track on my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when trying to change sub tier in my account. after clicking on the creator i wanted to change, there is a drop down menu with the option "change sub tier" so i clicked on it, and it takes me to a page to donate? it asks me what tier i want to donate, and shows my current sub tier but NO OPTION TO CHANGE IT. im about to just cancel the whole account. i hate having to hunt and peck and especially when the option to "change sub tier" is right on the place i think it would be. similar…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello! I was wanting to email my subscribers one day. Started looking for it and it was gone. No button to be found. So I had an idea to allow people to choose whether or not they want to be emailed from the subscriber list. Being a small streamer this is a huge first step to interacting with your channel and community. Having this taken away breaks that line of communication between me and my channel. If they don’t want emails, they can simply say no emails, otherwise they can receive the emails if they wish. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it available that non-affiliate streamers who meet the criteria of getting affiliated can access channel-points, subs and emotes but the streamer has to confirm that 100% of the bits and subs go to twitch. Some streamers are doing this for a hobby and don't want any money because of tax-reasons but it gives more interactivity with the viewers and twitch can earn more money this way. So everybody should benefit this way

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think the ADS is little too much to the Channel Subscripter, and now even going to raise the price, you will have to give back something if you asking more.

1. like amount of gifted sub or bits you donate, should able to get sub points, once you high enough, should be able to get no ads to the channel, as you been support the streamer not stupid ads.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sehr geehrtes Twitch-Team,

ich möchte einige Ideen zur Verbesserung der Plattform teilen. Aktuell gibt es viele Streamer, die trotz guter Inhalte nicht genug Aufmerksamkeit erhalten. Hier sind meine Vorschläge:

Mindestalter für Streamer: Ich schlage vor, das Streamen erst ab 18 Jahren zu erlauben. Dadurch würden weniger unerfahrene Streamer die Plattform mit minderwertigem Content überfluten.
    Abopflicht für Streamer: Eine monatliche Abogebühr von z.B. 9,99 € könnte dazu beitragen, dass nur ernsthafte Streamer aktiv sind. Dies würde die Qualität der Livestreams erhöhen und die Plattform professioneller wirken lassen.
    Vorteile für alle: Diese Änderungen wären eine Win-Win-Situation für alle Beteiligten:
    Zuschauer: Hochwertigere Livestreams…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove the auto resub feature and don't charge people who only sub to 1 person to then take more of their money to resub to people that they previously subbed to but didn't resub to for a reason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I`m currently subscribing to 8 streamers on Twitch. It was great pleasure for me to check the monthly recaps. I would like to thank the develpoers for creating this feature.

However, a recap of one channel was oddly written. I watched the broadcast on that chnnel and chatted hard. But all I could see in the monthly recap was the number of subscriptions. I want to let the streamer know how passionate I am.

Other monthly recaps can check the time I watched the broadcast, the chats, and the date I watched the show. My guess is that this kind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So everyone knows that ads are not fun to watch. So I feel like every streamer should be able to turn of the preroll ads without having to play ads every hour. I know that that if this would happend twitch would have to advertise in some other way. So what if you turn of regular ads and have more small ads at the bottom or maybe even put a ad in the chat so they cant see the chat untill the ad is over. But at least remove preroll ads for everyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You have no way to cancel subs outside of a hard to find management page. Definitely intentional. Disgusting business practice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Right now you click on your profile image and then "Subscriptions" on the drop-down menu to access all active subs. How would you improve this? Thanks.

16. Just a question? Why does Twitch get $22 of my tier 3 sub and I get $3??????? If so how do I get rid of this option for my viewers who think they are supporting me when Twitch gets all of it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Нечестные владельцы каналов используют в своих целях, отсутствие возможности у подписчика узнавать количество своих сообщений в чате.Они пользуются этим для исключения подписчика из списка участников своих конкурсов,где основным условием является количество сообщений.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If the streamer you subscribed to stops streaming we should be given a refund

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever I used to subscribe to a streamer offline I’d used to be able to announce in the chat that I had subscribed to that particular streamer the next time they streamed again but now that feature seems to be gone which makes them unaware that I had even subbed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think it is an absolute joke that you would collect a monthly sub fee from a suspended channel. Greed at its absolute finest. I should have caught it sooner and that is my fault, but c'mon. I thought maybe you wouldn't be desperate for an extra $6 a month. Your server sucks anyways. Good day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?