Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

79 results found

1. Similarly to how streamers are technically subscribed to their own channels so they can use their own emotes, I believe that streamers should be able to award a limited number of free subs to their editors and/or moderators so they can work without ads interrupting them and so they can use the streamer's emotes to help promote the channel and hype the chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Interest  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Aside from not having the option to purchase the Turbo subscription annually, the biggest downside for international users (like me) is the lack of options to pay in our own currency. Once we've paid to convert to USD, PLUS the conversion costs, it gets a lot more pricey than $8.99. My last short stint with Turbo was costing me $13.55 a month. That's far more than I pay for Prime. I'm going to want a whole lot more than just ad-free service for that amount.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It shouldn't say "Resubscribe" if you were gifted a sub, instead it should just say "Subscribe" like it normally does. I don't want it to seem like I've ever subscribed to a streamer by having it say resubscribe simply because I failed to dodge a gift sub.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One thing that always confused me as an affiliate is that you can change your emote prefix with a username change but it is impossible to change your product ID for your channel which is what your viewers are directed to when they purchase a subscription for you channel. My username has been DataXemnas for 3.5 years but viewers get directed to twitch.tv/products/talhajam when they want to purchase a subscription for my channel. I've contacted support about this before and they say it is absolutely impossible to change it. I find this hard to believe and that this is a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We could sub for streamers we like and encourage them for a whole year?
    Having a 1 years sub-option that would give us a special badge with a special emote. would make us feel more engaged with the streamers and a way to show immense support toward them. I don't see tiers 2 and 3 get used a lot.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow streamer to enable/disable option to share subscription anniversary. I always check the subs (to see if no one has unsubscribed), and each time someone shares a subscription anniversary, the bot counts as a new subscription and confuses me, as well as counting towards the goal and giving the person points.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On my subscriptions page it says I have a prime sub available, but the button doesn't show up when i try to sub to a channel. This was confusing and I tried it in 6 ways before figuring out the reason: i'm on an amazon trial account for the second time. I think it's reasonable that I don't get a prime sub right now, the issue is that my subscriptions page says I do. The channel menu performs the check for a prime sub correctly; the subscriptions page should perform the same check. (Also it might give the info why…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I prefer to subscribe on my own, a month at a time for certain streamers. It's a bit of a bother to subscribe, which feels good, but then immediately go back into my account, find the sub and cancel subscription because I don't want it to be recurring, which feels bad and seems unnecessary. Please add "One time only" to the drop down menu which currently ONLY offers recurring choices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I just subbed to someone I have known for years with a prime sub and when I was talking about memories the stream elements bot timed me out indefinately and the friend didnt care so now I have a sub I cant use or cancel to give to a streamer who does care! Twitch prime subs should be allowed to be cancled or transfered to someone who deserves it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I suggest there be created a "Global" Loyalty points system in addition to channel-specific points; each Twitch user would have a global "Twitch loyalty points" point balance.

Subscribing to a channel, Gifting to a channel, or spending a certain amount of time watching the in-video ads inserted by Twitch would be actions that each reward the viewer with a certain number of Twitch points Per Subscription, or Gift Sub, etc.

Finally, if the user has gifted enough subs, or subscribed to a large enough number of channels: the global Twitch loyalty points should be redeemable for various rewards - which…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. maybe it should give some free bits after you subscribe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i wish me and my friends have been doing youtube for 2 years we started runing out of money we thought we can stream and make money for it being unavailable on my country am in egypt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Very unethical to just keep peoples money when you ban a streamer, and also to keep charging those who subscribe recurringly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let people upgrade their subs freely and refund prorated differences where appropriate. I don't understand why it's not possible to do this. I started a six month subscription to a channel in Subtember, but now I want to upgrade to tier 2 only to find out that I have to pay an additional full price for the tier 2 subscription, even though I'm already on tier 1. I can't give this streamer and Twitch more money even though I voluntarily want to, because doing so means I'm paying almost double price what I should be. Every other service I've ever…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am a livestreamer and am asking for another catagory be added in Twitch. And that would be called "Trucking Worldwide" their are many livestreamers in various categories but those are not in the same category. For example just chatting to me that is sitting on a desk or by a table and just have a discussion about one topic or etc. World travel is seeing the world by visiting a country. outta every livestreamer doing Real Life Trucking we need our own Category. Granted ATS is a good learning experience but many learn more if we have our own…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keep it up I’ll remove the subscription. I will remove the software, and I will never watch your stuff again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subscribers and community members change over time and sometimes some members can fade or become problematic, this is sadly just the way that it is running a community. Currently lifetime subs are cannot be revoked, but the policy should change that you are allowed to revoke each lifetime sub once / limit the number of times they are revoked but they SHOULD be able to be revoked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sometimes I feel like I sub to content creators that I don't agree with their views/takes on certain topics shortly after subbing, I really wish I could terminate a sub to a channel and the remaining time or value of the sub would be given to amazon and not the rude content creators that show their true colors after "securing the bag". I would love the option to terminate my sub and refuse to support content creators further from that MOMENT forward rather than them having my support for a month. I dislike feeling "cheated" out of my subscription when…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?