Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. Many people have already complained about how users who don't follow the channel may be selected for this, and this is a good point. As a user that sometimes consumes Twitch content, it's pretty awkward that I follow channels or I just simply watch them without following and then I suddenly receive gift subs so I have to cancel that subscription with hopes of the guy who gave it to me to get his money back. But that's NOT the unique point!

Let's consider somebody who just starts following a channel just two minutes ago and somebody gifts a subscription…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I was just in a channel that had a Hype Train (300+) much higher than its active viewers (around 250), except many viewers in the channel did not receive Gifted subs. Gift subs should take precedence to active viewers in the channel and not just followers who may not even be watching the channel at the time of the Gifted sub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Similar to bits it would be nice to have prepaid gift subs so i can buy x amount and give some to one channel and still have some banked, bits are just donating to the streamer which is cool but its always nice to donate subs and give to the community as a group+ the streamer and have a bulk one time buy rather that having multiple small ones if im gifting specific especially

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If your gifted sub and/or dono from stream labs does not show up on stream, you should be refunded. Why am I spending money for these things if I’d like them to show up on screen for the streamer and chat to see and it does not show?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When someone gifts a sub/subs, they should first be distributed to the people who are in chat at the time the subs are being gifted, if there are more gifts than viewers, or there are no more viewers to gift subscriptions to as they have all been gifted, it then should be given to followers who may not be in chat at the moment. Its a really good idea which would help with viewer retention and appreciation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After you activate the "Block Receiving Gifts on Channels You don't Follow" setting, if you touch any of the three settings("Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count", "Hide Subscription Status in Chat Viewer Card", "Hide Founder Badge") below it, the "Block Receiving Gifts on Channels You don't Follow" setting is therefore disabled.

I had this experience before, so I made an ticket to the support team, but at this time, I couldn't reproduce it because I didn't know the exact cause, so I just let it go.
    However, this time, I find the cause and report it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gifted subs are a great idea to in crease engagement in a particular community. However I do not for the life of me understand why a gifted sub can be give to someone who has never seen the channel.

Please implement a control that forced gifted subs to be given to people who have spent a "significant" amount of time in the channel.

For instance, I was recently gifted a sub to a channel I know nothing about, and have no interest in watching based on the content being aired. This to me is a waste of the gifter's time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As I gift subs often, I tend to get gifted subs in return a lot of times as well. Due to certain algorithms I assume, I sometimes get subs to channel I am not interested in and/or have never been to. It would be nice to get priority in gift sub bombs for channels you frequent often, or by means of some sort of wishlist, so that people know which channel(s) you'd like to get a sub gift the most.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So.. In the email, that small boxy bit where it says i gifted a sub to some streamer's chat, would you show the Unchanged Name of the streamer first? And only then list the name of their custom sub tier names.. This has caused me a lot of confusion and some good chunk of the email replying person's time to clear up it was not a hack, but a person i know i gifted to .w.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Was having a discussion to today with people about gifted subs. One feature many of us agree on would be able to give a gift pack of subs 5-10-20 whatever the number, but be able to pick who we give those subs to.

Allow a drop down menu, or even have bubbles off to the side so we can click their name. 10 gifted, choose 10 names. Could we see this feature in the near future?

Or could we see a feature where it prioritizes those who are currently viewing instead of being random?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Gift sub badge should be sub points not sub count

Why does a tier 3 gift sub count the same as a tier 1 for the badge?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was one of the 5% to be selected at random to test this feature. However, this seems to be the only place to submit feedback on issues being tested on Twitch.

I like to see a streamer's viewcount from the homepage, it acts as an indicator of them doing something special when the count rises higher than normal. The gift sub icon seems pointless as is, but if it must stay then it should be somewhere that doesn't conceal basic stream information from the viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I’m not rich, so I don’t want to use recurring payments to continually sub. I just want to use a token and gift one sub at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. *Hide the name of the receiver of the gift sub, i feel that sometimes people dont feel comfortable when they get gifted subs, maybe an option for them to announce if they want or just keep it hidden
    *gift to raiders to the raider channel
    *sub gift to viewers that came from channels that showing in own channel analytics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GIFTING SUB IN ANDROID

In android, if you want to gift a specific user subscription you have to tap their name in chat. But, in computer you can gift by typing the user's ID. So, please add a feature in android where you can gift a specific user a subscription by just typing their ID

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, if you have your gift sub count hidden from chat announcements, you cannot participate in a channel's gift sub leaderboard. My idea would be to allow a toggle to let people keep their total gift sub count in a channel hidden but still get in on the fun/competition of the gift sub leaderboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like the ability to leave a comment when giving a gift sub to someone. It would make the gift sub a little more personal. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I like to gift subs to my streamers but when I gift subs to randos who aren't even followers and have obscene cringy names I feel bad about it. If i could see a queue of names that were receiving the gift subs, then have the ability to deselect names that were gross, that'd be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Boa noite Twitchbr, queria dá uma idéia sobre as pessoas q dão presentes na lives com subs e bits,porque não tem tipo um selo de patrocinador ou alguma coisa parecida pra quem contribuí com a plataforma?
    Vou falar por experiência própria já dei mais de 500 inscrições e não ganhei absolutamente nada,acho que seria até mais interessante ter alguma recompensa pra quem atigir uma certa quantidade de subs ou bits. Fica aqui uma idéia pra vocês,espero que olhem com carinho.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?