Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. GIFTING SUB IN ANDROID

In android, if you want to gift a specific user subscription you have to tap their name in chat. But, in computer you can gift by typing the user's ID. So, please add a feature in android where you can gift a specific user a subscription by just typing their ID

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. *Hide the name of the receiver of the gift sub, i feel that sometimes people dont feel comfortable when they get gifted subs, maybe an option for them to announce if they want or just keep it hidden
    *gift to raiders to the raider channel
    *sub gift to viewers that came from channels that showing in own channel analytics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I get a notification of a gifted sub in a channel I was maybe not in at the time I always make sure to whisper the person (if possible) to say "Thank You" directly for their generosity... it would be cool if there was some easier link or form to say thanks to people who gift you a sub.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More organisation within gifted subs.

I think it would be a good idea within expired subscriptions to have more detail surround them. As for now it just displays the months subbed and the option to resubscribe. They all appear as if you have tier 1 subbed and have no information surrounding if they have been gifted or not. I think showing if they are gifted and who by in the expired subscriptions could be helpful in both keeping track of what subs you've been gifted if you delete gift sub notifications as well as thanking those who gifted it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For instance, if someone were to gift a Tier 2 sub to a Tier 1 subscriber, the recipient would become a Tier 2 subscriber until the gift ran out, at which point they would return to being Tier 1.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When selecting the "Gift 1 sub" button and making the purchase I expected it to ask me who to gift the sub to afterwards but it instantly gifted it to a random user without notice, rather than who I intended it for. I am sure others have done this as well.

I think it should prompt you for who to gift the sub to after making the purchase.

I see that there is a button to "gift a specific user", but the button is very small, dark and hard to see compared to other buttons on the page.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, if you have your gift sub count hidden from chat announcements, you cannot participate in a channel's gift sub leaderboard. My idea would be to allow a toggle to let people keep their total gift sub count in a channel hidden but still get in on the fun/competition of the gift sub leaderboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think when you buy a gift sub, you should be given a link to spam in chat and people who click on it can receive the sub or it can auto spam the link every 2 seconds or something. I feel like it's a waste of money for the people who buy it and its gifted to people who don't even watch him anymore. It's better for it to be given to active members who is watching and reading chat.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like the ability to leave a comment when giving a gift sub to someone. It would make the gift sub a little more personal. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just like there's a "Gift Subs" Category (to random Twitch accounts), create an option to "Gift subs to Active Viewers" (at 5,10,15,20).

Maybe it would be easier to create a separate Tab Category label it:
    "Active Viewer Gift Subs" with, 5 subs, 10 subs, 15, subs, 20 subs

I personally would prefer my gift subs be given to the viewers that happen to visit or follow a Streamer I'm following or watching...!

I'm aware your "gift sub" works on some algorithm, but you should strongly consider my suggestion! Viewers WILL love it!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like to gift subs to my streamers but when I gift subs to randos who aren't even followers and have obscene cringy names I feel bad about it. If i could see a queue of names that were receiving the gift subs, then have the ability to deselect names that were gross, that'd be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. quando alguem te der o subgift vc podera aceitar ou recusar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If someone is giving out auto gift subs, assign it to supporters who deserve it the most. Base it on number of hours watched, past subscribers, bit givers, etc.

The business idea for gift subs is for the recipient to possibly renew. Please don't reward them to viewers who are not engaged.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Right now you can gift a sub to one specific user. Or you can gift to the community, which will chose randomly who gets a sub.
    I think it would be great if we could collect a couple of users first and then give out 5 or 10 or more subs at once to selected users.
    This is much better for the community since this way sub-gifters can target active users instead of the random selection picking out rarely lurking followers.

332 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Boa noite Twitchbr, queria dá uma idéia sobre as pessoas q dão presentes na lives com subs e bits,porque não tem tipo um selo de patrocinador ou alguma coisa parecida pra quem contribuí com a plataforma?
    Vou falar por experiência própria já dei mais de 500 inscrições e não ganhei absolutamente nada,acho que seria até mais interessante ter alguma recompensa pra quem atigir uma certa quantidade de subs ou bits. Fica aqui uma idéia pra vocês,espero que olhem com carinho.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Last week I got a gift sub for a channel I no longer follow, due to personal reasons. I haven't visited the channel since then, yet I still somehow received a gift sub. I know you can disable gift subs from channels you don't follow, however, if I wanted to leave that on, I feel there should be either another setting to disable unfollowed channels, or it should be automatic, as it has the potential to be quite awkward, to be frank, depending on the person's situation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give the option to the gifted person an option to deny a gifted sub. I could have been just browsing channels and left the stream because I might not be interested and I would not like to see a gifted sub a few days later like I have in some. For the person that gifted it, it can go into a gifted sub bank as the refund and he can give it to someone else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the person gifting subs to choose the battle royale option. Chat is notified of a gifted sub game starting and they can enter. Some type of mini/micro game spawns in the chat section. Maybe the number of gifted subs builds up until there's so many to do the game. Idk, just a thought. Battle other plebs for your sub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need to have an option to Require Acceptance of Gift Subs by the recipient for channels which they are not following.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?