Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

78 results found

1. Please make it easier to withdraw support for streamers who stream anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemetic games such as Hogwarts Legacy. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Do NOT display this to creators. This will lead to resentment from creators towards viewers and it’s really nobody’s business why someone chose not to opt for recurring subs

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So everyone knows that ads are not fun to watch. So I feel like every streamer should be able to turn of the preroll ads without having to play ads every hour. I know that that if this would happend twitch would have to advertise in some other way. So what if you turn of regular ads and have more small ads at the bottom or maybe even put a ad in the chat so they cant see the chat untill the ad is over. But at least remove preroll ads for everyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I prefer to subscribe on my own, a month at a time for certain streamers. It's a bit of a bother to subscribe, which feels good, but then immediately go back into my account, find the sub and cancel subscription because I don't want it to be recurring, which feels bad and seems unnecessary. Please add "One time only" to the drop down menu which currently ONLY offers recurring choices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You have no way to cancel subs outside of a hard to find management page. Definitely intentional. Disgusting business practice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Right now you click on your profile image and then "Subscriptions" on the drop-down menu to access all active subs. How would you improve this? Thanks.

7. Right now affiliates get 10 founders and partners get 25. The number of founders should scale similarly to how emote slots grow as your stream grows.

25 max founders on big streamers seems small amount and most of the time those 25 aren't even subbed anymore.

My suggestion for the amount of founders

50 1000
    75 5000
    100 10k
    150 15k
    200 20k

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just a question? Why does Twitch get $22 of my tier 3 sub and I get $3??????? If so how do I get rid of this option for my viewers who think they are supporting me when Twitch gets all of it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We are aware that the “Email My Subs” feature allows creators to send content that violates our TOS. To provide the community the tools to help keep them safe, we are temporarily disabling the service while we upgrade it with the safety and moderation features we expect in all creator and viewer touchpoints.

We would like to take this opportunity to hear your ideas around making this feature either safer or more effective! Leave your comments below.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Нечестные владельцы каналов используют в своих целях, отсутствие возможности у подписчика узнавать количество своих сообщений в чате.Они пользуются этим для исключения подписчика из списка участников своих конкурсов,где основным условием является количество сообщений.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If the streamer you subscribed to stops streaming we should be given a refund

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Aside from not having the option to purchase the Turbo subscription annually, the biggest downside for international users (like me) is the lack of options to pay in our own currency. Once we've paid to convert to USD, PLUS the conversion costs, it gets a lot more pricey than $8.99. My last short stint with Turbo was costing me $13.55 a month. That's far more than I pay for Prime. I'm going to want a whole lot more than just ad-free service for that amount.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I like supporting streamers. I recently discovered a streamer was suspended for a week, yet my subscription still counts down, yet no content. If a streamer is suspended for a week, a subscription should be paused for that period, and resumed when they are back. OR have an option to pause

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It is exceptionally helpful to know if people are unsubscribing due to factors outside of our control (such as a viewer's finances or schedule changing) or within our control, such as a streamer schedule change or experimentation with new content. This would help alleviate the stress of wondering if unsubscriptions are something we can affect as streamers or if it is primarily beyond our control, which would greatly decrease some of the mental burden and worry of never knowing for sure why people unsubscribe. This data, collected via an anonymous dropdown menu, would be incredibly helpful so streamers can best…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Whenever I used to subscribe to a streamer offline I’d used to be able to announce in the chat that I had subscribed to that particular streamer the next time they streamed again but now that feature seems to be gone which makes them unaware that I had even subbed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let streamers decide for themselves if they want that information. No, really. Let a streamer disable that feature for their content. Some streamers may want to know. Others do not. People have their reasons some of them may be personal. IMO, this only serves those who want the information. For those who don't, this could do more harm than good.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it is an absolute joke that you would collect a monthly sub fee from a suspended channel. Greed at its absolute finest. I should have caught it sooner and that is my fault, but c'mon. I thought maybe you wouldn't be desperate for an extra $6 a month. Your server sucks anyways. Good day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some streamers produce streams much more or less frequently than others, and the value and amount of content offered to the viewer that they can watch in exchange for the same whole Month's subscription is massively more or less, and full month subs are difficult to justify for viewers who watch many different channels - a few highly active, but others with much less frequent stream schedules.

It doesn't seem correct that those channels who stream a few days a month have the same minimum Subscription cost per month overall to Sub to the content as those channels we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subscribed to Twitch/Amazon prime for few reasons, game content drops and Amazon prime video. Since the drops work only sometimes and for unknown amount of time, I don't see the value there anymore. I've lost the drop content more than I can remember and almost always the connection seemed fine. I've reconnected the game accounts several times for several games and the same issue continues. Your response is always "game provider is in charge of it", which is completely unacceptable.
    And since that part of my subscription reason is gone, only amazon prime video is left, it has to compete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A moderator shouldn't have to subscribe to the channel they mod for. Depending on how many channels they mod for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?