Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

79 results found

1. I think it is an absolute joke that you would collect a monthly sub fee from a suspended channel. Greed at its absolute finest. I should have caught it sooner and that is my fault, but c'mon. I thought maybe you wouldn't be desperate for an extra $6 a month. Your server sucks anyways. Good day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Some streamers produce streams much more or less frequently than others, and the value and amount of content offered to the viewer that they can watch in exchange for the same whole Month's subscription is massively more or less, and full month subs are difficult to justify for viewers who watch many different channels - a few highly active, but others with much less frequent stream schedules.

It doesn't seem correct that those channels who stream a few days a month have the same minimum Subscription cost per month overall to Sub to the content as those channels we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Subscribed to Twitch/Amazon prime for few reasons, game content drops and Amazon prime video. Since the drops work only sometimes and for unknown amount of time, I don't see the value there anymore. I've lost the drop content more than I can remember and almost always the connection seemed fine. I've reconnected the game accounts several times for several games and the same issue continues. Your response is always "game provider is in charge of it", which is completely unacceptable.
    And since that part of my subscription reason is gone, only amazon prime video is left, it has to compete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A moderator shouldn't have to subscribe to the channel they mod for. Depending on how many channels they mod for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I propose to change "sub anniversary" to "sub milestone" (or something similar) since it is being used for a number of months one has subscribed instead of marking the annual recurrence of date when one subscribed. It can sometimes be confusing, especially if a streamer speaks about it and forgets to override the meaning of "anniversary" by stating that it is a monthly one.
    The wording becomes even less accurate if in some months in between one has not subscribed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subscription reminder emails received an update (per https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/43444125-subscription-reminder-emails-lack-critical-informa ) but other types of subscription emails do not display this information directly.

For payment declined notifications this information IS in the attached invoice (at the very bottom) but requires the extra step of accessing the invoice to get the name.

For refund notifications, this information does not appear to be included AT ALL (only an invoice reference for the original transaction, requiring search for the original email.)

As such, in the event of card problems (like card getting blocked for security, etc.) it is difficult to tell quickly and at a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 勝手に継続購入されることが不満です、お金をスマホに入れた日の夜、寝ているのに何故かサブスクされてお金が減るのでいつも不便に感じています。
    5日ほど前に切れたサブスクが今日入れたお金で勝手に更新されるので、継続購入をオフにする設定とか一回やられてからじゃ遅いし、これが起こる原理も正直分からないです。
    もし運営でも分からないなら自分が夢遊病なんだと思います、これは何回かありましたがいつも寝ている時なので。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been streaming since 2016. At 45 years old I didn't even know if I would be laughed off the platform (and trust me, it was brutal those first few years, but I stayed strong). 7,000 Followers later (which ik is still a small streamer) I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish and all of the viewers that come back and tell me that I was there to help them through tough times. This was all my son's idea when he was 14 and he's off to college soon!
    But to the point, years later and countless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. subs and followers should be scraped for 60 day view counts looking for consistency over that time in growth or avg viewers per stream. A bench mark would be based on that streamer. For ex: Streamer A streamed 8 days over 60 days with total of 100 viewers with an avg of 8 viewers per live stream- streamer b streamed 45 days 2000 total views with an avg of 26 live views over that 45 days. Streamer B gets upgraded allowing viewers to tip/donate they get emotes etc. That is it. The 60 day run would begin at the streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm living in Reunion Island and here is not possible to buys bits and subs with phone app (im using android) i would like to be able to buy bits and subs with the phone app it could be very nice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Que se puedan eliminar los Niveles que no queramos utilizar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twith teria como colocar uma opção de comprar pacotes de inscrição (subs) Exempla , uma inscrição custa 10 reias com 20 reias eu compraria 2 assim o próprio poderia dar inscrição no seu streamer preferido e já ter guardado a próxima inscrição, tenho certeza que fazendo isso e aplicando desconto em pacotes maiores seria muito bom tanto para o usuário quanto para a empresa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When checking subscription information on the Twitch mobile app there is a discrepancy in the language used which can lead to confusion and unintentional and unwanted payments.

When viewing the summary of all current subscriptions, subs set to renew do include a line which states that they will be renewing and the date of renewal, however — in the expanded info on a subscription, regardless of whether a subscription is set to renew or will be ending, it says that the subscription will be expiring on that date. While user caution is important, this discrepancy can (and has, in my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Many people are having to create different accounts and putting prime in order to be able to sub in different stream channels. Why don't you put a more expensive package with, for example, double value and that can give 2 sub prime per month, triple value and that can give 3 sub prime per month, and so on in a single account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. everytime a viewer join you get money off the 1 view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When signing up for something that says "subscribe for 1 month"/ 3 months/ etc., most users will expect they only be charged for 1 month/ 3 months/ etc. It should be made more clear that this is how often your subscription will be billed, not how long it will actually run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?