Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. Purchase subscriptions at a discount by buying in bulk.

5 subs at 20% off

10 subs at 25% off

15 subs at 30% off

20 subs at 35% off (for the whales)

Optionally add 1% more discount for each additional month purchased up front, up to 5 months.
    Optionally enroll in auto renewal, discounting renewal price.

Subscriber picks subscriptions from a list of partners.
    Partners can opt in or out of this feature.

Partners can come together to create their own sub packs at their own discount

OTK pack, Shroud pack, XQC pack, etc.

For a lot of people, subscribing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Every month when my prime subscription expires, I am forced to watch ads while the subscription menu says that my prime subscription will be available today. I have to watch ads, disrupting the stream, just because the prime subscription expires before it renews. It is a horrible user experience for prime users because the prime subscription curiously expires exactly one month after activating it, yet it renews later than one month after activating it. The event that causes the prime subscription to end after 1 month should also trigger the event to renew the subscription so prime users are not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello there; Let's subscribe to teams, for example, watch "BBL" streamer without ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recently have seen a lot of crossover events of streamers on other people's streams, I think there could be an opportunity for something like a one dollar 24hr or 72hr subscription that acts simply to remove ads for a short time. This mainly stemmed from me jumping around to multiple different streams when watching the different sh**camp events, where i don't wanna pay for a sub for 8 different creators, but would be willing to pay 1$ to have a temporary break from ads for that days event or so on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Imagine being able to buy 10 sub-vouchers in one go, which you can use like the prime sub, by checking a checkbox. This would mean that there would only be one bundled payment instead of having multiple payments.

You could maybe even use the vouchers to gift a sub.

The possible advantage from my point of view is that you can pay for all your subscriptions at the same time, which would make

This could maybe even come with a discount as there should be less money transfer fees.

Going even further: You could have an autobuy option for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Basically the point here is not to only remove the Tiers, but improve instead and we all know that "Tier 2 and Tier 3" is not for everyone, so the idea is to make this a more comfortable way for the Views to use it and for the Streamer to manage!?

1° Instead of the "Tier" the sub should be a fixed price.

2° Add an option that make viewers choose if they want to pay more for the sub and that extra being like a donate.

3° That would be an way to not have a separate "Donate Button"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Youtube has this thing that you can CUSTOMIZE the price of the subscriptions + the benefits that the subscriber is going to have. This will offer the opportunity to creators customize their subscriptions based on their community. Not to mention that unfortunately this sub price changes that twitch did may not work for everybody.

Give power to the creators!

Thank you.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please show how expired subscriptions were purchased. IE: subbed for 1 month on ?/?/?... or: it was gifted by @user on ?/?/?.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Buen día.
    Sería muy bueno que las insignias de fundador, se asignen a personas con sub activa y siempre en orden; porque, a hoy, cuando un creador las depura de usuarios inactivos o por otras razones, aunque siguen dándose en orden de llegada y por antigüedad (de follow quizá), las insignias, se quedan junto a usuarios con muchos meses sin suscribirse y sin escribir siquiera en el chat del creador.
    Agradezco el apoyo en corregir esto para que entre las opciones de reasignación de los nuevos fundadores, el algoritmo escoja usuarios que realmente acumulan horas de visualización, dentro del stream…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. QUE LOS PROCESOS DE REEMBOLSO SEAN MAS RAPIDOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I enjoy subscribing one month at a time when it comes to subscribing to twitch streamers. This is because if something happens where I don't go on twitch as frequently in the following month, or I don't have funds to re-subscribe, I don't need to worry about it charging me. However, there is no option to check to "subscribe for only one month", and it is an inconvenience to have to go into my subscriptions and manually cancel each one of them after I subscribe. I know subscribing for one month already exists with Twitch Prime, and I think it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how about mods should get a unlimited sub to the channel to mod for

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sub gifts get a digital card customised and based upon the streamer, much like dangheeseling does for his community where a gift sub opens a random card pack, also available in channel points, this would be a great idea if across the whole of twitch you could earn card packs based upon the individual streamers for gifting in those channels or use channel points to obtain a pack, and complete your collection or even trade with others for cards, a great way to encourage gifted subs and engage communities with collectable trading cards from gifted subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unsubscribing is unreasonably more difficult than subscribing, which is illegal now in many parts of the world and this is very much the case on Android. Make unsubbing as easy as subbing. It's that simple, twitch. I don't want to have to Google search how to unsubscribe on twitch and then follow a list of steps that don't even tell you if you were successful or not at the end. This is so shady at face value. Even the directions are poorly written, missing basic nouns and verbs in multiple steps, so you get easily confused. This is completely unacceptable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So there needs to be a ability to see how many founders badges you personally racked up by subing to a person so example I sub to user 1 I get a founders badge then that runs out I use prime gaming on user 2 I get another founders badge on a certain page you should be able to see all expired sub badges the sub badge you would get if you resub to the channel and the founders badges you personally purchased or used prime gaming for

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow viewers to upgrade to a tier 2 or tier 3 sub for a specified time. For example, upgrade to tier 3 for a single month to celebrate a special occasion, or just as extra thanks to a streamer, even if the viewer isn't able to sustain a more expensive subscription. Allowing a set time lowers the reluctance to try out higher tier subs for the fear of forgetting to lower the tier back again later.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have subscriptions that renew all over the month, I would like to bundle them and have them all renew on the same day each month. Currently the only way to do it is canceling auto sub and manually subscribing on the desired date. however, this can be a hassle if you have a lot of subscriptions.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There would be a lot more subs if every affiliate was able to create more than 3 custom channel emotes from the start. Also, the tier system to unlock them is counter productive. Nobody is going to subscribe more just so they can unlock one more emote. The entirety of the channels emotes should be accessible with just the first sub.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subs should be able to choose any sub badge they already unlocked, for example a 14 month sub should be able to choose between the 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month badges, there are some people who like a specific sub badge and would like to stick to it, also if this is too confusing for streamers, there should be an option to turn it off

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Forum/Twitter-Esq 3rd party community integrated with Twitch subscriptions and followers. This will create another exclusivity benefit behind pay wall of subscription besides NO ADS and Sub-Only chat. This will allow smaller streamers to become very close knit with their community, and allow large communities to become close knit with each other. Please do not use this idea without my knowledge and involvement lol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?