Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. The 3 Different Tiers of Subscription should get badges to show

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I wanna see who my first sub was or maybe even better all the subs in order from first to last im so curious but cannot find it anywhere maybe even cool with follower list aswell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A way of hiding or removing expired subscriptions. For example when you get a giftsub to a person you dislike and forgot to set the setting to "Block Receiving Gifts on Channels You don't Follow" or for when you supported someone and now you disagree with their views etc.

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm embedding my stream into my own website, and currently the subscribe button goes to subs.twitch.tv etc - but only gives the tier 1/2/3 options, but not prime. Are you guys able to add this? Saves people having to go back to my own stream, sub, then go back to my website. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add an OPTION for users to opt-out of the automatic renewals system for subscriptions. Many users occasionally sub for just one month to a streamer, perhaps because they've enjoyed a stream or two. It takes several clicks and page loads to turn off that auto-renewal, and many users can forget.

It is ethically far better to allow this feature to be switched off. Some users might then forget to resubscribe, but that is economically better than forgetting to unsubscribe and potentially losing money. Twitch, it is OUR money we're spending on this website. Basic ethics means allowing us to…

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sub-light
    A $1 sub that would allow ad free viewing on a channel but wouldn't give access to emotes or sub only chat
    Five light subs would equal one sub point

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i feel like letting new twitch partners have an option to allow people to sub for 2.50 for their first month as partner would be a good idea and a nice sentiment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. All of the Prime Loot is geared toward gamers, and while I understand that Twitch began as a gamer platform, there is now a growing niche of musicians and artists (and chefs and more). The only reason I bothered connecting to Prime is because I already had Amazon prime and wanted to gift a subscription. Otherwise there is virtually no other draw or benefit. Could you come up with some non-game related perks for the growing number of non-gamers amongst us?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to make a suggestion. I think this is a perfect idea. Which would make it so much easier for us. Is if you offered Prime Members to lock their Prime Subscription to their favorite Streamer. That way viewers and Prime Subs do not have to remember to Re - Subscribe every month. We should be able to keep it locked to one streamer until we choose to unlock it, say to use our Prime Sub for different streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Idea is basically an addition to the gift subscription. It's the ability to adopt another viewer into a standard subscription, paying for there Subscription every month, in contrast to having manually renew the gift subscription every month.
    In addition it would be nice if this sub, since it's more than a gift sub, can also send a re-sub-message once the sponsored Sub got auto-renewed. This is currently not possible at the moment the gifted sub get's manually renewed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love it if those that choose to use their twitch prime free sub could opt in - to AUTO subscribe monthly, or also have the option to opt out - to NOT auto subscribe monthly. This way those that want to continue using their prime sub to their one person can at ease of not having to remember each time. OR those that wish to use it on a different person each month - can have the option to Opt out of auto-resub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be neat to be able to change my auto payment for subs for a higher or lower tier and keep my current payment date and month streak without having to unsubscribe and resubscribe at the higher tier or paying for both tiers on the same day.

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gifting subs have been a great incentive to help boost encouragement for new subscribers ; It would be nice to have an allowance of 5 Free subscriptions to give out per month to new users only to convert loyal viewers into subscribers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As an introverted person, I'd very much appreciate the option of subscribing "quietly". So if I check a box, twitch alerts for this particular sub (including chat announcement) don't trigger, but I get to continue supporting my favorite streamers. Users would still have the option of using the "regular" sub alert (probably by default), for example for x-yr anniversaries, congratulatory PB/WR subs, etc, etc. Basically, sometimes you feel like being social, and sometimes you don't. Having lots of fanfare for subbing is not something everyone wants.

Indeed subscribing when a streamer is not streaming is an option, but the idea…

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If I sub to a user with a 6 month 4.99 sub and then during my third month decide that I want to upgrade my sub to 9.99 I think Twitch should charge me the difference of time remaining and then once my sub renews at the end of the initial 6 months, it would charge me for my plan at the new price.

In the case above, I have 3 months left unused in my sub. So for today, to upgrade my sub, I pay $15 to be brought up to the 9.99 tier for the next three months.…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

We are working on some more robust multi-month tech and robust upgrade/downgrade tech. So when we get both done we’ll definitely incorporate this functionality.

18. Tier 3 Subscriptions are going to run for about $25 US.

I believe that persuading people to purchase a subscription for $25 will be a hassle. You would have to give the viewer an experience unlike anything that is currently available.

I propose there should be some sort of interactive factor in this Twitch experience. Picture this. You're watching a Streamer, and below them is a group of Tier 3 Subscriber characters cheering for the Streamer during exciting moments. The theme of the Channel can be used to create the theme of the character. There could be soldiers, robots, animals,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Every subscriber is supporting both Twitch and the partnered streamer of their liking. Subscribers get things like emotes and badges, but what if they get even more?

If you subscribe to a streamer, you get 1 point for example. It doesn't matter which partnered streamer. If you resub, you get points depending on the amount of months you resubbed: resubbed for the 10th month in a row to a streamer, you get 10 points instead of 1.

You can spend these subscriber points at the subscriber store to buy exclusive emotes or badges they can permanently unlock. They can also…

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

Considering what we could do to make some sort of loyalty system for subs work.

20. When watching the broadcaster you previously subscribed to with Twitch Prime and your subscription ends, trigger a resubscribe notification In the same way Twitch pops up the "Announce your resub anniversary" notification.

Have it suggest resubscribing with Twitch Prime once it's expired. If they click "share", it automatically resubscribes with their Prime subscription.

1,113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?