Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. I use Twitch nearly 95% of the time on my phone. Having to use my PC (and only the PC at this point) to resub to my favorite channel is a hassle. If Amazon can't just add a button that says "Use my Twitch Prime Sub" than maybe I can exchange my Prime Sub for a token? If this isn't possible, please let me load the desktop version of Twitch on my mobile device. It hasn't been able to do so for a few months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a renew subscription button for Twitch Turbo. Right now if you cancel Twitch Turbo at any point it is canceled until it runs out then you have to pay for it again instead of being able to just reenable the sub like you can for channel subs. I think this is important especially now with the new Ads in place people will be using turbo more often.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you click the Subscribe button you should be able to submit a 1min long video as the creator and maybe tell them why they should subscribe. It would be very cool too see this feature get added. Youtube uses it and it look super cool!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Subscriptions should be changed to be based on hours live or some granular amount.

Currently some streamers say that they are stressed due to the feeling that they must meet the worth of their viewer's subscriptions. If subscriptions were based on hours live, streamers would also have more time to shift focus. Additionally, more people would subscribe as they would feel that they would get its worth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give lottery acces tix for subs (tier 1 or prime = 1 tix, tier 2 = 2 tix, tier 3 = 3 tix
    Lottery give acces to computer hardware goods, like high end GPU or stuff like that.
    That would improve viewer interest to support streamers. I think there's a lack of interest in current twitch state, besides removing ads and virtual cosmetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch viewers should be able to use their bits to subscribe to a streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just allow us to not have to be on pc to use our twitch prime subs because some people don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If I buy a 6 month "subscription" it means I want to give a streamer $30. It doesn't mean that 6 months later, I want to resub automatically. Please allow us to make this distinction during the purchasing process. I've subbed twice now, and am going to second guess ever doing it again since the current process feels so scummy to me. Twitch appears to WANT me to forget I subbed, therefore paying again some time in the future without my explicit consent.

Cut this **** out and allow me to control my purchase. I won't be purchasing any more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We should be able to manage all of our subscriptions on all platforms. The website tells me to go to my mobile device to manage mobile subscriptions? What are you doing Twitch?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Subs should be able to choose any sub badge they already unlocked, for example a 14 month sub should be able to choose between the 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month badges, there are some people who like a specific sub badge and would like to stick to it, also if this is too confusing for streamers, there should be an option to turn it off

191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think it would be a great idea for higher subscription tiers to be established for more money, with higher percentages of the amount of the subscription going to streamers as opposed to Twitch, kind of like how the current Twitch hierarchy works. For this idea, I was thinking of having something kind of similar to Patreon where you can subscribe and the higher tiered subscribers get access to more benefits. Maybe if you are subbed to a high enough tier on one streamer, you get a free Twitch Turbo or free Twitch prime? This could be beneficial for both…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Like what happened with cheering recently, I think it would be a really great idea if streamers were able to make custom badges for gifted subs (especially because the highest gift sub badge isn't high enough; see my comment to https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/38573176-add-higher-sub-gifting-badges). Additionally, streamers should give custom emotes if users have given a certain amount of subs.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Although I love the idea behind the founder's badge, it would be nice, if it would be possible to deactivate the founder's badge.

As a small streamer, you don't have hundreds of subcribers...You invest money for nice sub badges and then half of your subs have the founder's badge.

I'd rather have them have my sub badges in chat than the founder's badge to be honest.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I find it weird that we have a gift sub leaderboard at the top of the chat, but nothing for regular subs. I really want some recognition for my long-term supporters, nested into the regular UI so that I don't have to rely on extensions!

Simply sort by # of months subscribed total/in a row.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. An incentive to gift more subs would be to "throw in" additional gift subscriptions when purchasing bulk subscriptions.

For example:

5 gift subs gifts 5 subs for $24.95
    10 gift subs gifts 12 subs for $49.90
    20 gifts subs gifts 25 subs for $99.80
    50 gift subs gifts 60 subs for $249.50

and so on. I'm thinking a 20% bonus at each tier, or the bonus could even tier up based on the amount. I believe it would create incentive to gift even more subs as the gifter would be given credit for the gifted amount, rather than the base…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Changing the way the founder badge works would be nice. The current system allows 10 founder badges for Affiliates and the Partners, 25.

My proposal is to allow people who sub in the first 24 to 72 hours of the streamer getting the sub badge to get a founder badge, if the streamer does not get up to at least 10 founders in that time frame, it will continue until the 10th founders badge is there. That way, for people with bigger communities, they people who sub day 1 still get rewarded, since they are still technically founders, just unlucky…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk subscriptions packages discount to encourage and reward viewers to have more twitch subscriptions. For example, 7 subscriptions for $29.99/month, 12 subscriptions for $49.99/month, or 25 subscriptions for $99.99/month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If twitch is going to take the time to store user emails and phone numbers it wouldn't hurt to send a text or email a day or two before they charge your account.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?