Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. I'm tired of grabbing my calculator every time an 86 monther resubs. It's time for Twitch to start counting in years!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, I have an idea to make a package that contains a certain number of subscriptions, for example, a package with 15 subscriptions or a card to subscribe to any channel and it has to be reduced instead of 40 dollars, the package will be 38 dollars. And make more than one package for more or less subscriptions. I hope it will be a useful idea, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give Twitch affiliates/partners some kind of affiliate link/incentive, and every Turbo sub that goes through us gets a percentage of the cost.

Lets get your platform more revenue and incentivize both creators for making more money, and you requiring less ads.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One of my favourite creators stopped streaming recently. Two months ago I opted for a 6 month subscription. I requested a refund for 4 out of the 6 months, taking into account that the second month of the subscription occurred 1 day after the final stream. Twitch refused my request, saying they can only issue refunds for technical problems.

I doubt there are many who chose a 6 month recurring subscription to this particular creator. The best possible scenario is that the creator still gets paid out after those 6 months, the worst is that they don't reach the required…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow a pay-as-much-as-you-want for a subscription.

Give the option to subscribe from $1 or 1€, up until as much as you want, as basic or extra support for the streamers
    The emotes and benefits of being a subcriber would unlock each time you pass the threshold of a "normal" sub price

This would give the option to support, even so slightly, your favorite streamers or friends. Or to give a little more every month as extra bonus

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to be able to choose if the subscription I'm purchasing is renewable or a one time purchase so I don't have to keep remembering to cancel the sub renewal ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. would like to see more flare for longer subscriptions on twitchs end to have people enticed and motivated to stay subbed to 1 or more people. like for example people with 100 month subs get a badge much like a moderator sword.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Like what happened with cheering recently, I think it would be a really great idea if streamers were able to make custom badges for gifted subs (especially because the highest gift sub badge isn't high enough; see my comment to https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/38573176-add-higher-sub-gifting-badges). Additionally, streamers should give custom emotes if users have given a certain amount of subs.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. as a viewer who lives in ME region and mostly watch NA streamers, i mostly watch only the VOD of streamer i followed/subbed to. it would be appreciated to add an option to specify the time when my sub/resub massage appear when the streamer is live to show the support without the need to be on during the live stream.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a Prime Subscription, or the same thing with a different name, to the Twitch Turbo subscription. That would make paying for Trubo a much more desirable path towards an ad-free viewing experience than it currently is.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please make higher tiered subs more accessible for, and on all platforms such as mobile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subscribers of non-partnered-affiliate channel should have option to lower the video quality below source.
    Also this is in Twitch's benefit as a marketing option to sell subscriptions, And to use less bandwidth for subscribed lurkers.

For example: If newer streamer has (at least) 1080p as source and I've subscribed to their channel then I might want the option to lurk at 480p or even 160p to show support & listen to audio, while downloading new game/updating windows/etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. there should be a sub limit per month, here in germany if you earn under 450€ a month you wont have to pay taxes, it is a so called "mini-job" but if u earn more than 450€ u ll have to start paying taxes, which would make this little amount of money way less and it will initialize lot more paperwork.
    Having a sub limit would stop additional subs from coming in so we ll have a better plan about income and it will be an easier time with the finance office.
    of course this should be an optional thing,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be immensely useful to be able to sort the "Subscriptions" page by various criteria (both forward and backward) based on:

• Alphabetical (!!)
    • By tier
    • By Sub expiration/renew date
    • By length of time subbed

I can't even tell how this list is currently organized, and it's really frustrating (I subscribe to many channels, so it's hard to find anything)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A lot of streamers that I enjoy watching play together very regularly. Although I can't subscribe to all of them, it would be great if there were an opportunity to subscribe to a group of streamers, with some sort of bulk discount. There are 3 streamers I really enjoy watching, but I only subscribe to one of them due to the price. However, if I could subscribe to all 3 at once for a discount, I would definitely be willing to take that option. Would likely help increase streamer and Twitch revenue as well.

Considering that Twitch already has logic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be beneficial to have a way to flag that you would like and use a subscription to specific streamers. I follow quite a few streamers, but usually only watch a couple during any given period of time.

The gifted subs I get to other streamers I don't have time to watch, would be much more useful to both the streamer and people streaming, if they went to users that actively desired subs to their streams first!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I was given a perma sub to a channel and i would love to keep sharing my subscription anniversary, so my idea is for Twitch to enable sharing sub anniversary to perma subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 我覺得手機版的價格跟網頁版的價格要一樣,因爲如果是不同的,對手機用家很不公平

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. we should be able to cancel a twitch prime sub

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a tab on the front page that, highlights smaller streamers who are affiliated but are struggling with viewership- i feel that would be a good way to introduce new viewers AND help build an audience for those said streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?