Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE add a feature where you can login to a different account with a click of a button. Every time I need to switch accounts to manage a bot account I need to log out, then log in to the bot account, scramble to look for the 2FA code, do whatever I had to do, then log out again, then do another 2FA. Please just let us click our Profile Picture, select "Switch Accounts" and sign in to a different account seamlessly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm resetting my password, and entering 40 characters randomly selected from a more than 200 characters long string of letters, numbers, signs and old norse runes.
    The response? Unacceptable! This is too easy to guess!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. احبكم

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My username could not be selected with an underscore between the two words in my username. It accepted just fine if I removed the underscore. It also seemed to imply that I was doing something wrong by adding an underscore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You don't really need complex passwords to follow someone. Seems like you should only require a more complex password if someone tries to buy subs or to stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Signup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. First of all, good job on implementing non-Authy, non-SMS 2FA!

That being said, there's still a major hole in your 2FA implementation, and that's requiring a user to set up SMS authentication before they can set up other forms of 2FA. Unless I've missed something huge, whenever I try to set up 2FA on Twitch, I get directed to put in my phone number first. There's no prompt I can use to skip this step.

This is completely counter to how a lot of other sites do 2FA, where SMS authentication is an option, not a requirement. You can completely…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please rework the follow age system to save the first time you followed a channel. I hate accidentally unfollowing a channel sine you don't even prompt for the person to confirm that they want to unfollow. And as a result you loose your original follower age which stinks. I like to have that sentimental value of seeing how long I have been watching a streamer and the fact that it can be so easily removed by accident is insane. Please fix. At the very least just have a an ability to confirm the unfollow before it actually unfollows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. That you make so those hows droping skins should play the game all week like everyday. starting to get irretated. 2 drops rounds have had streamers dont streaming or streaming other games, so its hard to get them. Or just scrap the howl program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Display the exact amount of days left until one is able to change their Username in the Profile Settings.

Currently it just displays the amount roughly rounded up and inaccurate, e.g "You may update your username again in 1 month"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When reviewing the recommendations given to me by twitch, I often select to ignore the recommendation and then select to ignore the category. I have ignored many ‘gaming’ categories but still games in those same categories appear. I think I’m missing streams in the categories that I want to see.

Create the ability to opt in and opt out of particular categories so that I am served channels for the categories I’m most interested in.

OR

Fix the existing feature and truly stop channels that belong to a category from ever appearing my new recommendations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hahehe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I've accidentally changed my username. And I didn't even click on "Save Changes". And normally say you changed your password, e-mail, etc. for that account. You would have an e-mail sent for authorization to make sure it was you. So if you accidentally or someone changed your Twitch username. Instead of waiting 6 months to re-claim your Twitch username. You would get an email to authorize that change to the username.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think there is a problem that I can make a lot of Twitch IDs while watching Twitch for two years. If there are streamers who don't like it, they keep making IDs and do many bad things such as swearing and sexual remarks harassment, and this behavior makes many streamers struggle and bad things happen. If you can make one ID each by using a method to verify yourself, such as a cell phone authentication, this will be less likely to happen. I'd appreciate it if you could add it as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ya he contactado con twitch, he mandado 3 tickets y aun no obtengo respuesta...llevo 72 horas con el afiliado pero aun no he recibido el formulario! que alguien me diga que puedo hacer o cual es el problema...gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 곰젤리 트위치 스트리머 선생님

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)