Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We should be allowed to change our age because my account is my older brothers old account and because of this my age is not accurate

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When activating my Twitch account on my Xbox One, I received a code to enter in at twitch.tv/activate that began with "***". Inappropriate combinations of letters should not be included in activation codes.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A channel for stream audio (game sound and streamer voice) and a second channel for the streamer background music. In my opinion this would help both sides.
    Viewers: will be able to select the background music volume. sometimes you just want to enjoy the game without background music that doesnt match your mood.
    Streamers: Makes it easier to keep audience since they will not have to deal with making everyone happy with the music.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We should be able to manage all of our subscriptions on all platforms. The website tells me to go to my mobile device to manage mobile subscriptions? What are you doing Twitch?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would appreciate the option to see open sessions of my Twitch account and close them manually if they are no longer necessary or desired.

This would be for security and peace of mind that no one else is purposing Twitch accounts without a user's permission and potentially causing issues in various chats.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please submit twitch.tv for HSTS preloading (https://hstspreload.org/?domain=twitch.tv). This will help force the users' browsers to connect to the website using only HTTPS, even if they have never visited the website before.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Separate User name from channel names i don't like go on friend stream with NewsInside channel name, much people create secondary account only for this and is terrible.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be very great if you could change your birthday after you have taken the account from someone else like your brother..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hi twitch, when you leave your account after you need to put your password and have the code sent by mail and somebody can't have this email

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow users to save their customized layout and switch between multiple options.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When you sign up for a new account you are asked to input a one time code through email.

Please implement the One Time Code for ALL, EXISITING & NEW accounts when logging in.

Context: I do not have an active cell phone, I live in an area that does not receive SMS Text for the login code, therefore I can't use Authy either. I've been trying to log back into my account for about 3 weeks at this point with help from friends, but to no avail it didn't work.

Conclusion: Please implement this into the login system, it…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I just realized after changing my user name that my twitch channel and my name in twitch chat still ramained the same after changing my user name.
    I think if there was an an option setting that allows users to change their display name or set either display name or user name as default would be very useful.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. improve the login system,i always have to verify my one and only computer cause the system think it changes the personality or location.

thats pretty annoying.

if you delete my account after critic, like others , i'll be back

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Well the idea is that the twitch drop works a little different than it's today, because it's so frustrating to see a friend that watches just 10 minutes of stream getting a item that you looked around 5 hours and open multiple streams to get the same item and it don't drop for you, I think the drop could at least consider the time that the person watch because like it works now and thatn situation happens is sorrowfull for some people

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What is the tracking limit on Twitch? I'm giveaway hunter and i few days ago i get this message (you dont know follow more people because you reached follower limit)
    And who know site what i know check who inactive and i know who need unfollow because example not streaming never or 1-2-3 years ago.. So??
    I found this site (Twitter), but i not found "Twitch inactive follow checker" theme sites...
    Please help me! Thanks :)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like for an option within security to log out of the application every time it is closed. I don't like keeping things logged in and forget to logout from time to time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change Notification settings UI for all platforms into a table. The settings are repetitive and it would save space as well. Plus there's so much energy to internally put brainpower into setting personal notification preferences (email, web, mobile notifications)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allot of different websites offer this feature, but, how about making it so that if you somehow in someway can't login to your account after reporting missing credentials, it will offer you the chance to send the email about (e.g resetting your password) to an email that you can access.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password Reset  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello. Please add the ability to view statistics as a spectator:
    the number of hours of viewing in general, separately for each streamer, with the ability to watch by year

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ich möchte meinen twitch namen ändern

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?