Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I don’t receive se recap

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be very great if you could change your birthday after you have taken the account from someone else like your brother..

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When activating my Twitch account on my Xbox One, I received a code to enter in at twitch.tv/activate that began with "***". Inappropriate combinations of letters should not be included in activation codes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have suspension for 30 days.. The suspension is over since 11 February, now it is 31 March and I am not yet unbanned? Why? I've made 10 cases and Twitch still does not response.. How more should I wait??

My banned account: nameless2g

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please help is there any way to change date of birth of my account. i think i have given wrong information

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Many people need help on this platform daily and i feel like we dont have much communication with you guys so a live chat support would really help out also people who get their accounts banned dont hear from you guys for like 2 weeks and its just not very good so yeah id think this is a very good idea and would help twitch alot

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please submit twitch.tv for HSTS preloading (https://hstspreload.org/?domain=twitch.tv). This will help force the users' browsers to connect to the website using only HTTPS, even if they have never visited the website before.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When i try to leave my current twitch team it says *unable to remove team membership. Very confused and would like some insight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. обоссать сапорту твича, и всему руководству ебало

сборище идиотов

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Since the twitch follow botting has become such a pain , what if we add a simple accept/reject follow request for users who join in and wanna follow? Like on Instagram. This would massively stop the follow botting . And a UI menu for the streamer/ mods to bulk select a list of users to allow or reject which has been implemented for redeem requests already (like a check all and accept/reject) .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With each week QTY of available campaings is growing. Some campaigns available for a day, others for a week, third for a month. Some games have more one active campaign. Available campaings page needs more options to organise it: sort by game, sort by end date, maybe sort by duration and - I think it's most important - to select favourite games to see their's drops on top or option to exclude drops for games in which user is not interested.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I use Google Voice for all my mobile needs. I give it out to every service that asks for my mobile number, and then, if they give it out to spammers, I can easily filter them out.

But I can't use my GV number for Twitch - it reports "only mobile phone numbers may be used".

I do not give out the number that goes to my SIM card. It's not necessarily going to be the same number if I switch providers, and literally every text and call I get through it and not GV is spam, because I never…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently Twitch denies streamers who are in some way related to the Cannabis industry from being Partnership as the use of cannabis isn't acceptable for the Partnership programme.
    With Cannabis legal in most states and the TOS enforcing that these streamers who are consuming cannabis are in a legal state (where it may be recreational or medicinal) it seems discriminatory to prevent these streamers from being partnered for this sole reason, especially since a lot of larger streamers who smoke have been given partner despite them smoking (I'd assume for the sheer reason that they have a large following)

Honestly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Graag zie ik het mogelijk een overzicht van de gekregen volgers maar ook een verlodende aantal volgers, tevens indien mogelijk met de genoemde naam van de vertrokken of nieuwe aanwinst. Dit ter verbetering van de stream, en het eventueel kunnen navragen wat zijn of haar beweegredenen waren om te vertrekken. Het recht om te vertrekken zullen de personen in kwestie hebben en het zal ten altijd in het recht van de persoon zelf blijven.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. El servicio de soporte me parece pésimo y se tarda mucho. Ojalá pudieran mejorar esto. Uno de mis streamers favoritos esta baneado y ustedes no le dicen nada. Me gusta mucho esta plataforma, pero creo que todos merecemos un buen soporte y buena atención al cliente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. please remove the last 20 minutes of followers from my page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. rather than straigth away suspending the accound there should be a suspension from chat for a period of time where the individual can not speak in any chat rather than an accound suspension as the account suspensions stops the individuals from gaining limited time drops and stop them from subbing or gifitng subs or even writing things like this etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Someone keep changing the settings to the settings I selected for Twitch. I had the idea to lock the settings with an authenticator, but that service wasn't available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As I said above, completely shut down my account and remove my email address from all your email lists. I no longer want to receive any email from you.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?