Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. When using the Twitch app for Android, all of the people I follow who are live are shown at the top of the follows page. However, currently they're shown in a fixed order, which is highest viewer count to lowest viewer count. My feature request is being able to change the order they're displayed in.

Most of the time I tend to watch streams with lower viewer counts, because the chat isn't so overwhelming for me as an autistic person when there are fewer people, and streamers are more easily able to engage with chat in such situations. Currently, this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. One of the charities channel owners I stream for uses StreamerBot, SB from here on. Many of the commands and such are on his PC. He's not able to share the commands and such when he uses SB as SB has the user sign into their Twitch account. It would nice to allow people who stream for charities to use there own password for logging into the channel, but only as a non-admin. So let's say I want to stream for the charity and use SB. I cannot use SB right now as it calls for me to sign into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The option to verify a twitch account with the amazon account that's linked to it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have recently noticed that the section for users blocked by the streamer in the 'Privacy' subsection does not work very well, as it does not show all blocked users correctly, sometimes some disappear or simply do not appear in the list. My proposal is therefore to improve this section of blocked users by expanding it and also showing more information about these users, especially by indicating when they change nicknames, trying to confuse things even more, and perhaps a drop-down menu that is even more practical, so that it is easier to manage all blocked users. I also recommend…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch currently does too little to preserve the Digital Legacies of creators who have passed away.

Companies like Google, Facebook, Apple, etc. at least offer ways to assign a contact who will have access to your account if you pass away (without any long legal procedures).

Case example: with the upcoming changes to the Rerun feature, editors will no longer have access to it. This means only the streamer or someone who has access to the stream key can start a VOD Rerun. In order for Reckful's community to stay connected and keep supporting each other on Twitch, these changes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a feature like youtube where you can add peoples emails to your account so those people using the emails can access your channel, like download, delete and highlight videos, etc. Ofc not sensitive info like payment methods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?