Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. I would appreciate the option to see open sessions of my Twitch account and close them manually if they are no longer necessary or desired.

This would be for security and peace of mind that no one else is purposing Twitch accounts without a user's permission and potentially causing issues in various chats.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

390 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If a user has passed away, and this can be verified with an obituary or a death certificate, it would be nice if Twitch could auto-cancel any subscriptions coming from that channel, and give the channel a special badge that indicates that this user has passed away, or change the bio to say "Legacy Account" in front of whatever has been written in the bio (if anything), or above the username.

It may even be nice to add a comment section so people can leave a nice memory, sign a guest book, so to speak (this could be moderated by…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello Twitch team, There are many Romanian streamers who complain about the servers, we cannot have a very nice stream because the drop frame increases, the bitrate decreases or fluctuates. Specifically, in Romania we have a speed of 1000MB/s upload and download.
    I come up with the idea and the proposal to make 1-2-3 Twitch servers for Romania, there are so many servers all over the world, but not in Romania. Please help us too.

All my esteem and respect.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The authentication page for viewers, should have a dark mode.

Either set by ?queryString or autodetect the users Twitch theme selection (or both)

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Authenticate a PC across all of your platforms. Example: Twitch Web and Desktop App, Broadcasting software (StreamLabs OBS), etc.

Right now, after re-installing my Windows, I had to request an SMS authentication code for Web, Twitch App Desktop and StreamLabs OBS. Since I had to reset my password (forgot it once again, since I am not allowed to have an Easy password) I have totally requested 3 sms messages. After which I get locked out and I couldn't get a code for the Desktop Twitch App for that period of time, on the same PC.

Authenticating the PC uniquely, without…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please can you add a button in the follower list that deletes all of the follower bots, I'm using a follower bot remover but it would be cool to implement this directly in the website

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Having a way of creating folders for groups. for example currently on the left sidebar when it shows channels live the list can span off the menu. Therefore, I am suggesting a way you can create folders such as 'Roleplay Channels' and then you can drag all those streamers into that folder. The side panel would then show a folder which we can colour or when hover displays the name to which can be expanded, to show the streamers within the folder.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Merging Twitch accounts.

Twitch is quite a young platform. But in the future the number of “dead” channels will increase, the so-called “Internet graveyard” will be formed. I propose, add a function “merge accounts”. Here's how it should work:
    For example, a user has two Twitch accounts (either his, or he was passed the data from the account, so to speak by inheritance). And the user wants to use the “merge accounts” function. He enters the data of both accounts (confirms). Then the user opens a page with the data of the two accounts (like a comparison table), the page…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. overlay for partnerplus progression , if we could have an over link to add onto our streams so people can see our progression towards partner plus that would be a big help , at the moment there isnt really a way we can show our viewers how far we are coming along

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have to go through **** to remove Twitch suggested **** channels from recommendation list. It **** me off to no end that I have to play this stupid game of searching for the channel from browse menu to hit 3 dots to say not interested. IF YOU PUT IT IN MY RECOMMENDED CHANNEL LIST LET ME CLICK IT RIGHT THERE AND END RECOMMENDATION! FURTHERMORE I AM GETTING REALLY SICK OF TWITCH PUSHING HALF NAKED CHICK CHANNELS ON ME! **** PUSHERS!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please submit twitch.tv for HSTS preloading (https://hstspreload.org/?domain=twitch.tv). This will help force the users' browsers to connect to the website using only HTTPS, even if they have never visited the website before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In my opinion, Twitch is showing weakness by wanting to make changes at the last minute to ❝Fight❞ against the competition.
    TWITCH is bigger than that. Twitch has always shown stability and that is very important in this area. Stability that no competition (streaming platforms) manage to have, no matter how many streamers they hire, they return to Twitch (no matter how much they throw hate speech at the purple platform). There I wonder if it is necessary for Twitch to make changes or simply go more aggressive.
    My question is, if Twitch is not profitable, why do the streamers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello, for better 2FA, please allow us to use hardware 2FA Security Key such as YubiKey’s to protect and secure our Twitch accounts please. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Similar to how sub role is inegrated to Discord, hopefully follower/unfollowed would also be implemented or making discord server only accessible to followers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. que huelen a caca

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,

can twitch website start saving my own settings like darkmode/prefered channels sorting?

It's little bit annoying to set up this functions after every log in to twitch website. (Because there is soo many windows/chrome update, which log out user from website)

Right now after every log in to twith.tv I have light mode + channels sorting is selected by "recommended".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Someone keep changing the settings to the settings I selected for Twitch. I had the idea to lock the settings with an authenticator, but that service wasn't available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I noticed I cannot edit or add streams on mobile unless I use the website. I would really like the feature added as I am sure many streamers would.

It just seems odd that it’s not possible yet unless I have missed it somewhere but in that case. It’s not easily accessible then. Maybe add a shortcut if it is already added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello, please add the ability to edit not just the description on PS5 or consoles but also add and able to edit the game, category, and add hashtags before broadcasting on consoles. These features are already available on PC and mobile. Only makes sense to be able to have them on console for those who don’t have the availability of editing on pc or phone. This will ensure the content gets to the correct audience for followers which will increase their brand. Call of duty has this issue when broadcasting it doesn’t automate to recognize warzone so while someone is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please release the Twitch permanent suspension of streamer 민식박. he will have to transfer to Chzzk, but it's permanently suspended due to verbal violence, so I can't transfer.
    Only those who have been permanently suspended due to water levels over the age of 19 have been lifted.
    However, Minsik Park has been permanently suspended for verbal abuse
    The 민식박 raised objections three times using South Korea's objection portal, but all were rejected.
    Please lift the permanent suspension of the 민식박.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?