View Active Account Sessions
I would appreciate the option to see open sessions of my Twitch account and close them manually if they are no longer necessary or desired.
This would be for security and peace of mind that no one else is purposing Twitch accounts without a user's permission and potentially causing issues in various chats.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
1. Add active sessions in the settings so that you can log out of devices
2. Log in only through trusted IP addresses
3. Make a history of account suspension (reason, suspended time).
4. Make the support service as normal (priority, response time) and in the refusal to appeal, write the exact reason why you do not want to unblock the user
5. Provide live chat and email support
With the obvious caveat that this should only apply to accounts secured with 2FA and have an extra prompt on the "active account" page/panel, I wholeheartedly agree. Otherwise, you'd get some hacker going into accounts and manually closing people out of their own stuff.
Although, I'm not saying that it wouldn't be useful, but I think I'm also missing the point. Isn't this the precise reason 2FA exists - to stop other people "purposing ... accounts without ... permission". I'm not entirely sure what this would prevent that the existing method doesn't, other than tell you if someone else is logged in?