Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Paid subscriptions are a way to monetize both Twitch and streamer.

Subscriptions have tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3. Each level has a certain motivation for a person to subscribe for a fee. Moreover, the higher the subscription level, the higher the degree of motivation should be.

One of the motivations is to stand out in chat. Twitch offers a mask for levels 2 and 3 that overlays on top of the sub badge itself.

Now the crux of the problem ... The site's functionality implies that ONLY ONE layer will be used for all months of subscriptions.

But…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about you speak to your parent mega rich company Amazon and see if they can employ some more staff for your support team because in all my life I've never witnessed such dreadful support simply because there is none. Almost 2 months of emails and tweeting Twitter support and still not 1 single reply. I think it's a disgrace a company as big as this has no support especially when you're a business that can charge money. What's even more of a disgrace is the fact I'm a moderator for a stream and someone made several accounts and reported…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. so I asked if twitch could let me change my username from my deadname to my new name, and so I sent the email, and every day for a few weeks I checked my email inbox waiting for them to at least respond. they didn't. so I checked the case number and it said it was already resolved. it has not been resolved my username remains my deadname and I still can't change it. I had been waited weeks just to be disappointed. I recommend twitch sending emails back stating the status of the case rather than making users wait…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

It seems we were able to respond to your email. I would recommend checking your spam and junk folders just in case.

Looking into this though it seems you recently changed your name so that is why you are unable to change it again as we do have a 2 month cool down between name changes. We do have this ongoing UserVoice thread (https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310228/suggestions/39809164) on name change cool down if you would like to provide feedback there as well.

5. one of the requirements for me to be a twitch affiliate is to show my id card because I'm only 16 but every time I try to upload the image it just says "No file chosen" I have tried many times, does anyone know what to do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nobody can find my twitch account and I have a lot of people from tiktok messaging me saying they can't find my name. I even changed my name hoping that would help and its still not helping. Could you please check why its not working in the search engine. On youtube its okay, tiktok its good but twitch is the only media account that does not work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

So sorry that you ran into this.

If you are still having issues this is actually something better resolved by our team at help.twitch.tv.

Please go there and they can further investigate what you’re running into.

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hahehe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can we please get the names we want ? I’ve been trying for almost months now to get the name i want and I can’t, why? Because no body have the name , I’ve been searching for months for this name and I can’t even find someone with this name or anything, the name have 6 letters so thats fine, don’t have any problems at all but still I can’t get it at all , please help me I want this name ( secvii )

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ya he contactado con twitch, he mandado 3 tickets y aun no obtengo respuesta...llevo 72 horas con el afiliado pero aun no he recibido el formulario! que alguien me diga que puedo hacer o cual es el problema...gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ich möchte meinen twitch namen ändern

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. no me deja poner mi cuenta de twitch en mi ps4 para iniciar directo me dice que alguien mas la tiene pero no es así borre todas las conexiones y no me deja por favor ayúdenme

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

So sorry you are running into this.

If you are still having issues with this please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv and they will be able to further investigate and help you troubleshoot.

13. no se si me vais a leer pero quería decir que me han baneado la cuenta de twitch y lo veo justo porque he insultado pero no me suele pasar de hecho nunca me han baneado, es la primera vez y querría que me desbandarais porque llevo muchos años con esta cuenta y nunca me había pasado y me habéis baneado sin antes darme un aviso, simplemente he tenido un mal día y me ha dado para insultar pero pido por favor que me desbandéis prometo que no volverá a pasar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

User Voice is not meant for account specific requests. Please reach out at help.twitch.tv if you are still having issues with your account.

14. Ive Had 3 Concurrent Viewers Atleast 4 Times And Still Havent Gotten It So Please Help Me

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You can read our tickest and answer. I tried to contact with Twitch support and I just one answer but Twitch supports close my tickets unanswered. Maybe you can notice us. Why you ignore us I don't know. You got one of the worst support. You need to restore you Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

It seems our support team has been able to answer your questions. Please reach out through those emails if you have further questions or concerns.

16. Our company would like to open up some opportunity for new up and coming artists and play their music on stream on twitch. All credit would be given to the artists while their music is playing.

We are an artist services company and would like to stream our playlist on Twitch but understand the current DMCA outlines and as it stands, it is currently not possible as this would be considered a "radio-like" stream. We'd like to make this work in any way possible as Twitch is a very important outlet for all creator and we think that these smaller…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I need your help to know what account I'm getting the rewards since I'm getting one of a game that I really like and I don't know what ditch someone will give me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP MAKING ME VERIFY MY ACCOUNT TO LOG IN!
    This is the only reason i stopped logging in.
    Not a great strategy.

"sign in required to continue"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. So I've just experienced this issue with my account. Twitch emailed me with the issue and sent me instructions on what I should do. I've done my part and sent them an email last 10 days but until now I haven't received any updates about it and now my payout is held and it's near net 15 already which means I only got one day to resolve this but I don't think it'll be enough. I'm really frustrated because this could've been resolved much earlier. Hope this get attention

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. hey twitch kan je helpen dat ik niet word banned op twitch vanwege ongedrag of overal word ik banned voor geen reden ik doe geen zelf promoties of schelden help veel mensen maar de meeste zeggen tegen mij dat ik pedofiel bent en 1 bot bent en ook nog misdraagt zoals dat je mij niet begrijpt wat ik bedoel of ontvolgen en weer volgen en dat ik muziek niet mag gebruiken ik doe dat speciaal voor iemand te supporten zoals muziek en wil graag aan jullie vragen als jullie kunnen checken bij iedereen hoe ze tegen mij praten of ff…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?