Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

352 results found

1. I dont really understand why but i was banned 2x for doing hot tub stream. i thought this category is approved on twitch, you can see many people doing that. I am sure that i did not break any rule and i am being ignored please care more about your streamers because unfair account suspension can really destroy a life of someone .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have been struggling to get into contacts with them for being wrongfully banned in the past, not getting an appeal, then my account having a strike (Which now leading me to not having access to follower emotes) You'd think the mods would do a better job looking into something & even at least talk to said accused person of being banned for something that wasn't their fault.

Its been almost over a year now, I've done everything to ask for help, send many tickets & being told they can do nothing for me because its the moderation team side…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you send a renewal notice for a stream & receive renewal payment, make sure it goes to the stream intended and not another in you line-up. I feel like you used fraud to steal from me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, 

If you have questions or concerns about email receipts from us please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate this with you. 

4. if your password requirements are so ridiculous i have to write it down that completely defeats the purpose...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. oN XBOX, oN mixer EVEN I was olllllo I've had this gamer tag for over 13 years. no one at twitch can figure out why the info on it isn't mine anymore. idc really, I just know you have A LOT of people requesting names be released or unlocked. we just want our names, how hard would it be for you to do that for us?

other idea, start having a **** dress code I for one am over T&A all over a streaming site that doesn't charge admission or has an x rating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't follow a fellow streamer. The follow button is blocked for my account and I have reached out to them and ask if the problem was a ban. They replied and told me that I was indeed not banned. I have my account verified in all fields as well. I'd like to be able to follow them and give them my support and know when they go online in case I want to raid them. The account in question is GebsArt. They are a lovely and very kind person and artist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This seems like something better resolved through our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further assist you with troubleshooting this. 

7. I am from Portugal and because of that I can't participate in some chats from certain streamers because their chat require the confirmation of my phone number, but Twitch does not accept my phone number because it is from Portugal. That is stupid! Please change this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

It seems this is something better assisted by our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate this with you. 

8. I did not receive my fgs of the libertadores event after watched more than 60 minutes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This seems like an issue with drops. Please refer to our help article concerning drops and reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv if you have further questions on this.

9. I've just experienced this issue with my account. Twitch emailed me with the issue and sent me instructions on what I should do. I've done my part and sent them an email and no respond why.

why twitch support not give attention to support tickets we send and explain why for we really suspended for ip or other reasons and why support keep ignore any one have the same problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How long does it take to respond to one single ticket, it's been 11 days already and I haven't heard so much as a "we'll review it shortly" or anything, why do you have a disputes section if you're going to completely ignore it?

I was completely unfairly suspended for "hate speech" by one person - the very person that was the one performing the hate speech, yet I am the one that gets suspended for 30 days, what a joke!

I understand that you have to give the reporter the benefit of the doubt so that IF it is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i have just experienced this issue with my account. Twitch emailed me with the issue and sent me instructions on what I should do. I've done my part and sent them an email last 10 days but until now I haven't received any updates about it and now my payout is held and it's near net 15 already which means I only got one day to resolve this but I don't think it'll be enough. I'm really frustrated because this could've been resolved much earlier. Hope this get attention

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

Thanks so much for reaching out about this here. Unfortunately we can't action on any payout issues through UserVoice and you have to work with our team at help.twitch.tv

They are the only ones who are able to further investigate this with you. 

12. to the communists who work for the goobberment deep-state at twitch towing the corrupt line. HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE VERIFICATION NOT ONLY CELLULAR. ANYONE CAN USE ANOTHER PHONE THE IS REALLY NOT THIER OWN TO SPOOF YOUR DUMB SITE AND THUS THEN BE VERIFIED. HOW ABOUT YOU ALLOW LANDLINE VERIFICATION AS WELL. BECEUASE YEAH SITES THAT ARE FAR SMALLER THAN YOURS AHVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A DECADE NOW ALONG WITH CELLULAR VERIFICATION. GIVE PEOPLE OPTIONS YOU CONTROLLING CLOWNS. THAT IT ALL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Actually Resolving Issues instead of closing feedback threads

What an idea ?!?!?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I tried to reset my password. I realized that with only the Username and used E-Mail you can login to the account. I know that the e-mail should be anonymous - but some Streamer have their business e-mail linked in their info. Some of them could use them as their account email. This causes by try and error that sometimes you could login to accounts from other people, they just receive an e-mail saying: You tried to reset your password? - I dont know if I am just thinking out of the box, or otherwise

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No tengo noticias de mi afiliado en twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

If you are having issues with joining the Affiliate Program please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further troubleshoot with you. 

16. I dont remember setting up 2FA on Twitch, so I have no authenticator to change or add new number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This seems like a request that could better assisted by our team at help.twitch.tv. Please reach out there and they will be able to further investigate this with you. 

17. My phone number is already taken and I cannot manage to verify my account with my phone number I would like a way to confirm that it is my number and would like a message or code sent to me as a way to confirm it is your number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This is something that has to be resolved by our team at help.twitch.tv

Please reach out there and they can further assist you with your phone number and your account. 

18. me gustaria poder cambiarla para que quede claro ,que soy menor y tengo 15 y estoy supervisado por mis padres

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

For something like this, this can only be resolved through our team at help.twitch.tv. Please reach out there and they will be able to look into this further with you. 

19. Meu celular foi roubado e com isso tiveram acesso ao meu email e eu nao consigo logar na minha conta pq ela tem esse dois fatores de login ja solicitei a mudança do numero de telefone no Authy mas ele pede que eu acesse meu email e nao tenho como pois quem furtou meu celular usou meu email e eu nao tenho mais acesso ao mesmo o que devo fazer nao posso perder meu canal.

Tive que criar um conta nova para que eu possa postar aqui por ela ja que nao consigo logar na minha conta real.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

For something like this you have to work with our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate your account and assist you. 

20. 手機號碼被鎖,不能使用,且Twitch的客服沒有此選項,導致我的帳號至今仍未有電話號碼。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

UserVoice is not meant for account help. For gaining help for any account needs you will have to work with our team at help.twitch.tv

• Don't see your idea?