Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

330 results found

1. Allow a channel owner to sent notifications to followers (such as stream rescheduling or general notices specific to stream such as updates). If this feature does exist, please send me a notice about this as I have not been able to find it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. hello staff!

when im streaming i receive a bunch(my followed channels) of notifications , can you remove them please!?

advantages:

1.- dont distract the streamer
    2.- this will liberate some alert for other users if they are not streaming!
    3.- if we calculate process resources, this can be significant thru a year ($$)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I just noticed my channel's vacation mode was on even though I was back to streaming for a week or so. I had no idea it was on!

How about some sort of an alert notification in your Stream Manager for when you go live and you still have the vacation mode for your channel on to prevent this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just fix it. I dont want to keep receiving emails about some streamer I don't even watch. heres the email unsubscribe link that Ive selected at least three times now:

https://www.twitch.tv/email-unsubscribe?block=channel&channel_id=left_blank&email_id=left_blank&user_id=left_blank&validating_hash=left_blank

left sensitive tokens blank.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to be able to log in via the connected Amazon account. Another thing would also be to automatically change the twitch e-mail when the Amazon one gets changed/updated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the linked game accounts visible, if I link one of my 2 or 3 Riot Games account i want to be able to see which one is conncected and possibly have a switch between them. That would avoid people to claim objects on the wrong account as it happened to me and loose 1 hr with the support to ask to change the accuont of the reward, thing that they are not able to do.

1: Visibility of system status

The design should always keep users informed about what is going on, through appropriate feedback within a reasonable amount…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when you look in the privacy settings in your account, you can see the full phone number for your 2FA. Can this be blocked? When changing and entering into privacy, pw and 2fa is enabled again. amazon does this and I feel that they are taking our privacy seriously. 2FA just doesn't do it anymore, esp if you can bypass it the first time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Someone keep changing the settings to the settings I selected for Twitch. I had the idea to lock the settings with an authenticator, but that service wasn't available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The notification you get when a streamer you follow goes live can beautifully fit in the space between the search bar and the notifications box instead of blocking the top portion of the chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Italy they have created a Public Digital Identity System (SPID), for any request within the city or province you must have this Digital Identity.

Twitch's problem, I would say the biggest, are threats and insults, a very important solution is the BAN but it's not enough!

We must note that there is too much chaos on the web!

By applying the SPID system at least in Italy, Twich "Beta" could test this reality and then maybe expand it in Europe and maybe even around the world!

With digital identity we will no longer have insults,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Maybe you can clear the notification if someone goinng live when they are offline. I hate waking up with a ton of notifications. Thanks so much! Bye! 😀

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We all know that you can connect your twitch to your youtube account. By doing that, viewers that are watching your videos right now while you're live at the same time on twitch, receive a notification that you're live on twitch. I think it would be cool, if subscribers who subscribed to your youtube channel, received a notification when you're live on twitch. This is of course only possible if youtube would agree on this idea, but I hope that's going to be an option in the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ever had a resub renew and forget to go to their channel to press that magical button on top of chat?

I have something to combat that. How about a small reminder within the notification center to display that your subscription has been renewed. It can also have variations such as the amount of months that your subscription has been active. Or also display the current tier of your subscription.

Here is an example of it in action: https://imgur.com/a/gsHjI

Such a small feature an impact the community as a whole.

Thanks for reading
    - Splinxes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. After a user changes their name, the old name forwards to the new name until the old name has been recycled for reuse.

Reason: Some cases exist where it is not feasible to spend the time to change all old links to the new link such as in youtube descriptions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a shared Twitch channel and we upload Highlights to 2 different YouTube channels. It would be incredibly helpful if we could connect a Twitch channel to 2 YouTube accounts at the same time.
    At the moment, the only thing we can do is manually connect and disconnect both YouTube channels every time we want to upload a Highlight to the other account.
    Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Twitch authorization of viewers that are also Patron supporters. This will solve the confusion of supporters that do not use Twitch account names as Patreon account names. Also a special badge would be very convenient to represent even the viewer that is a Twitch sub & a Patron supporter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Connections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to be able to, as a viewer disable/turn off getting drops in my account options.

I do not need or want them and having to see the notification and click a few times just so I can get rid of them is frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Estoy sufriendo algo inusual, he detectado en 2 canales, que aparece que el contenido esta restringido, a pesar de no tener baneo en esos canales. Es mas en uno de ellos soy moderador por mas de un año. Los canales en cuestión son el de CamiloR9 y el del creador Kalahard_...en ambos me aparece dicha restricción y no tengo baneos o algo por el estilo. En el primer canal que les indico soy moderador.Me pueden ayudar con esto?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. my idea is that support should either have a discord server so users can get evidence to why accounts are banned or support should actually send in the tickets the evidence. streamers like me getting banned for "violent hate speech" but no evidence to support the cases and ive tried appealing twice but both times rejected with no clear reason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?