Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cuando te creas una cuenta de twitch tienes un nombre de usuario claro?, bien cuando pasa un tiempo ya sea 1 año o dos años te olvidas tu nombre de twitch, es posiblemente que pienses que nunca has tenido cuenta y te creas con otro nombre de usuario al mismo correo que lo creaste, entonces aqui va el problema cuando descubres dos nombres de usuario en tu cuenta, quieres restablecer la principal y no te envian ningun tipo de link de reestablecimiento de correo, me gustaria recibir alguna respuesta por parte de soporte y que no sea un robot diciendo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Want button that ban streames for me!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch Kara Liste Uygulaması Sebebiyle İnsanların Hatalı Banlanması.
    Merhabalar CikomenTv İsimli Twitch Kanalının Sahibiyim . Kanalım benim hatalarım sonucu 1 kere süresiz banlandı , sonrasında banım açıldıktan sonra kurallara uygun yayın yapmaya çalıştım ancak kara listede olduğum için haterler şikayet ettikçe kanalım kapanıyor kara liste uygulamasının düzenlenmesini istiyorum bu şekilde yayıncılık yapamıyorum .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I entered Twitch from my mobile app, it froze, and I don't know what happened that today when I entered the "IlloJuan" live stream I wasn't following the channel. And apparently I have lost my following for 3 years; It makes me very sad to lose this follow, if you could help me I would be grateful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Proposal to Delete Inactive Twitch Accounts

Twitch is one of the most popular streaming platforms for video games and other content. The platform offers a wide variety of channels and streams that are visited by millions of viewers around the world.

A current issue with Twitch is the number of inactive accounts. According to estimates, up to 30% of all Twitch accounts are inactive, meaning they have not been used in over 3 years. These accounts can distort viewership numbers on Twitch and lead to misconceptions about the popularity of channels.

Proposal

Twitch should delete inactive accounts that have not…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MI número de teléfono aparece asociado a otra cuenta, pero no sé cuál, hay una forma de saber a cuál cuenta pertenece?, para poder asociarla a la real?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My thought is having a main page and having the ability to login to a secondary bot account. on the same account with having to switch would actually solve the not being able to fast switch on twitch. Would also mean that people can register a bot account from the account. not from the bot account. Should also make it more streamlined of a process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. que huelen a caca

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My username is my real name. Is this allowed?

Twitch's guideline on doxxing says that's it's malicious sharing (https://safety.twitch.tv/s/article/Preventing-Doxxing-Swatting-and-other-IRL-Harm?language=en_US) but I'm not being malicious when I use my name...

The username policy (https://safety.twitch.tv/s/article/Usernames?language=en_US) says nothing against what I've done, so I'm confused.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For those who are not familiar with Passkeys:
    Passkeys are a modern security standard supported by leading companies such as Google, Paypal, Apple, Adobe, Nvidia, and Amazon(!). Instead of traditional passwords, they rely on cryptographic key pairs and digital authentication methods such as fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, PIN, or pattern. Passkeys offer a significantly simpler, faster, and more secure solution compared to conventional passwords.

Twitch, a platform that thrives on live interactions and promotes them, could greatly simplify the login process for users by introducing Passkeys. This would not only improve user-friendliness by minimizing the tedious entry of passwords but…

134 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Muy buenas TWITCH, les escribo, ya que quiero arreglar un problema con mi cuenta ya que al iniciar sesion se me olvidó de poner un apellido de mi correo electrónico y resulta qué a ir a verificar mi cuenta, para poder escribir en algun chat , lo he mirado y no es mi correo.
    Quería arreglarlo para poder escribir en chats de algunos stramers.
    Espero que me respondais y que lo arregleis por favor y muchas gracias.
    Un saludo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. overlay for partnerplus progression , if we could have an over link to add onto our streams so people can see our progression towards partner plus that would be a big help , at the moment there isnt really a way we can show our viewers how far we are coming along

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. While 60 days isn't bad, I'm still in the middle of figuring out the best branding for my channel, and I just changed my name, but not really digging it since giving it a go for a couple of days and would like to try something different that I've been enjoying, but as it stands I have to wait two months before I can change it. Would be nice to be able to change it sooner. Thank you for your time!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have tried for quite a stretch of time to get my mobile phone number accepted by Twitch, yet still no luck, due to Twitch saying I already used my mobile number to verify an account before. That is a straight-up lie, considering I did not get my phone until 1 years ago at Christmas, and I haven't even attempted verifying with my phone number at all, until recently! I have seen another person with the same issue, January of this year, which I have linked at the bottom of this post. My theory is that someone had my phone…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cannot access my account created using my phone number. I tried to retrieve the account again, but I do not receive a verification number on the account recovery screen. If the administrator confirms, can you delete the account created using my phone number?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello,

can twitch website start saving my own settings like darkmode/prefered channels sorting?

It's little bit annoying to set up this functions after every log in to twitch website. (Because there is soo many windows/chrome update, which log out user from website)

Right now after every log in to twith.tv I have light mode + channels sorting is selected by "recommended".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Seit einigen Tagen habe ich ziemlich arge Probleme damit, Twitch über Opera GX zu nutzen.

• Benachrichtigungen und Flüsternachrichten werden nicht geladen, wenn ich sie mir anzeigen lassen will

• ich kann keine Clips erstellen, obwohl die Option verfügbar ist (es wird lediglich eine "autoblanc"-Seite aufgerufen

• das Teilen von Subscribtion-Nachrichten im Livechat ist nicht möglich (die Nachricht kommt nach dem Absenden weder im Chat, noch im Dashboard des Streamers an)

• der Kauf von Abonnements kann nicht abgeschlossen werden (es lädt und lädt, wird aber nicht fertig... Probleme mit den Zahlungsmitteln sind ausgeschlossen)

• die Anzeige "Das Cookie-Gespräch" verschwindet nicht mehr ... egal, ob…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi, for those uses 2 or more Twitch accounts, can you make life easier for changing the user. every time I switch the user Twitch asks me to enter password send to email. Like twitter, instagram, TikTok we should be able to change twitch account easily. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allowing users the option to display preferred pronouns next to their username in chat with out an extension would be a welcoming addition

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?