Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Many people need help on this platform daily and i feel like we dont have much communication with you guys so a live chat support would really help out also people who get their accounts banned dont hear from you guys for like 2 weeks and its just not very good so yeah id think this is a very good idea and would help twitch alot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. With each week QTY of available campaings is growing. Some campaigns available for a day, others for a week, third for a month. Some games have more one active campaign. Available campaings page needs more options to organise it: sort by game, sort by end date, maybe sort by duration and - I think it's most important - to select favourite games to see their's drops on top or option to exclude drops for games in which user is not interested.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. El servicio de soporte me parece pésimo y se tarda mucho. Ojalá pudieran mejorar esto. Uno de mis streamers favoritos esta baneado y ustedes no le dicen nada. Me gusta mucho esta plataforma, pero creo que todos merecemos un buen soporte y buena atención al cliente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. please remove the last 20 minutes of followers from my page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Many streamers are currently being flooded by bots. There are no adequate filter mechanisms such as Captcha or other authentication methods that probe the creation of multiple fake accounts.

Twitch should use a secure authentication method for account creation as soon as possible so that so-called bot accounts and fake accounts can no longer be created in the future.

These bots make it unnecessarily difficult for honest streamers to apply for a partnership. In addition, it is almost impossible for streamers to prove that they have not bought or deliberately used any bots such as follower bots.

Dear community, please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to make a suggestion regarding usernames. Fortunately, it has recently been observed that Twitch is becoming increasingly popular internationally. This means that more and more languages come together on the platform. I would therefore like to suggest that you can optionally adjust your username for streams that are not tagged as English streams. I think this might be a good addition for streams tagged with a language that is not based on Latin characters. The rules for selecting the optional username could be the same as for setting the original username. In addition, the original username could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. rather than straigth away suspending the accound there should be a suspension from chat for a period of time where the individual can not speak in any chat rather than an accound suspension as the account suspensions stops the individuals from gaining limited time drops and stop them from subbing or gifitng subs or even writing things like this etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I dont want to hear and see autoloading random top broadcasting from my region while I am opening the twich browser page and trying to log in into account. The content is often inappropriate, rude and obscene, especially in my IP region. Its absolutely unacceptable for my family, children and friends. I do not usually visit top channel with screaming rude persons playing video games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Really nice not being able to use any of the passwords I've tried creating for this site. I followed the guidelines you presented, but each time it told me my password was too easy to guess and wouldn't let me use it. I could understand if it didn't land under the requirements such as minimum characters, at least 1 special, number, and uppercase character, but it met those. It's unclear if dictionary words are allowed because you say not to use them, but you offer LastPass or 1Password as examples. Those aren't accepted by the way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Could it be possible to chat with a Twitch Staff person to Delete a Username I don't use anymore because I switched phone numbers and my other phone number was discontinued due to the phone being in a now closed down Apple Store in Uptown Minnesota. Current username used to do this is the one is use now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. please increase a captcha system that prevents the creation of bots and attacks on small channels

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Signup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice if twitch loosened restrictions on usernames since so many are taken and they don't seem to get freed up.

For example allowing usernames starting with symbols (_username), as well as adding more symbols for use, such as '-', '/', '.', '|', '~', and other characters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have suspension for 30 days.. The suspension is over since 11 February, now it is 31 March and I am not yet unbanned? Why? I've made 10 cases and Twitch still does not response.. How more should I wait??

My banned account: nameless2g

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Inserire, un controllo tramite documenti, per evitare bot, e per capire l'età dell'utente cosi impedendogli di vedere anche contenuti per adulti. (2 Problemi in 1 si risolvono.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello

So seems that i always that log out of my account and i close the broser (Microsoft Edge) when i open my account evey time it ask me for my verification code even if i didn't anything else beside log out and just close and open browser again

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I tried this in both Safari and Brave - on both accounts the save password button is still greyed out and actually half off the screen because there isn't enough whitespace on the bottom. I had to use a computer to reset it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password Reset  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should be something such as a page where people can search a username they want in order to check when it will be available.

This is especially necessary because previously used parter usernames are never available again, but as far as anyone is aware, there is no archive or list of those “never available” usernames.

Wanting a username that isn’t being used and trying to change to that username every day without knowing how long you will have to keep trying for it is absolutely exhausting and shouldn’t be something creators have to go through. Make it easier to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →