Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have always had twitch email notifications turend off, but since I had found about these new recaps, I have just turned them on. Can I still get my twitch recap? I'd really love to. In my opinion it should be shown directly on the twitch app/site, similar to spotify's one.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don’t receive se recap

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Now the maximum number of ban counting is limited by 99, which is represented when the room manger click a user's nickname. Could you increase the maximum representing number to 999 like messages.
    In some rooms where i am usually watching, we play with the number by treating like levels. But, anyone who want to increase the number reaches the maximum so easily. So, we want to increase the maximum number.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Resolve the follow issue, let us have the information about time following peoples even if whe don't follow they anymore, like a "history" about that.

It's frustrating lost that information after some miss click or bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When activating my Twitch account on my Xbox One, I received a code to enter in at twitch.tv/activate that began with "***". Inappropriate combinations of letters should not be included in activation codes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be very great if you could change your birthday after you have taken the account from someone else like your brother..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. please help is there any way to change date of birth of my account. i think i have given wrong information

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Well the idea is that the twitch drop works a little different than it's today, because it's so frustrating to see a friend that watches just 10 minutes of stream getting a item that you looked around 5 hours and open multiple streams to get the same item and it don't drop for you, I think the drop could at least consider the time that the person watch because like it works now and thatn situation happens is sorrowfull for some people

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Really nice not being able to use any of the passwords I've tried creating for this site. I followed the guidelines you presented, but each time it told me my password was too easy to guess and wouldn't let me use it. I could understand if it didn't land under the requirements such as minimum characters, at least 1 special, number, and uppercase character, but it met those. It's unclear if dictionary words are allowed because you say not to use them, but you offer LastPass or 1Password as examples. Those aren't accepted by the way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My idea is for Twitch to respect the length of the suspension they impose on the user. I don't know if I'm the only one to experience this, but informing a user via email about a 24-hour account suspension and then keeping that account suspended for 72 hours is a frivolous treatment of users. Sending information via e-mail about the duration of the suspension and then not complying with it is lying to the creators/users. I recommend that Twitch should be able to deal with such a situation and introduce compensation for this kind of disinformation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. didn't get your recap, why?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Por favor, llevó dos días esperando a que me llegue el correo de Twitch recap y sigo sin recibirlo. Os rogaría me llegara lo antes posible. Gracias, un saludo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Could you please send me again the Recap Report to my mail adress, jensschmitt@gmx.net, because I accidentally deleted it. Thank you for your help. Jens

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We should be able to manage all of our subscriptions on all platforms. The website tells me to go to my mobile device to manage mobile subscriptions? What are you doing Twitch?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please submit twitch.tv for HSTS preloading (https://hstspreload.org/?domain=twitch.tv). This will help force the users' browsers to connect to the website using only HTTPS, even if they have never visited the website before.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please rework the follow age system to save the first time you followed a channel. I hate accidentally unfollowing a channel sine you don't even prompt for the person to confirm that they want to unfollow. And as a result you loose your original follower age which stinks. I like to have that sentimental value of seeing how long I have been watching a streamer and the fact that it can be so easily removed by accident is insane. Please fix. At the very least just have a an ability to confirm the unfollow before it actually unfollows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?