Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How can we improve the account management experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The Username Recycling policy has to change.

Yes, I'm aware: per the recycling policy on the website, "Once you have changed your name, the abandoned usernames will be held by Twitch for a minimum of 6 months"

But they're clearly not being recycled. I've been waiting on an old name since the policy was announced, and it had already been changed for at least a year when it was. I had changed it as part of an effort to rebrand some aspects of creation, which has changed directions since then.

Six months is absolutely a reasonable amount of time, but these names are clearly not being recycled.…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Estoy muy feliz de contarles a todos cómo Baba Obudu restauró mi alegría y felicidad.

Estoy muy feliz de contarles a todos cómo Baba Obudu restauró mi alegría y felicidad. Es la mejor persona que ha estado en contacto conmigo este año. Me duele desde que mi esposa me dejó por otro hombre que me dejó con 2 años de edad para cuidar. Leí sobre Baba Obudu en línea y le escribí, le entregué mi corazón y él me aseguró que mi esposa estaría conmigo en mi tercer cumpleaños y mi querida gente el 5 de mayo es su cumpleaños y mi esposa ya está aquí como Baba Hemos dicho y estamos planeando el nacimiento…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IFADE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2349060120490.

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IFADE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2349060120490.

My name is KAYLEE TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him…

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• My ex-lover is back, I searched and found a real love spell doctor

How to save my broken marriage was my greatest weakness, I faced a broken marriage which I did not wish to give up. My husband was very hot tempered, he always pushes blames to me for causing our marital drawback. Though we are married for 8 years with a daughter but we were still lonely and hopeless in marriage. He gave me a lot of excuses why we cannot cohabit unless I seek spiritual help from either spell doctor to deterge our marriage. From the reviews, I read I learned about spell and also Dr. Wakina Love Spell Temple via …

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a mar

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for…

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• [0027710515041] <SAFE ABORTION|TERMINATION SERVICES|PILLS FOR SALE IN DURBUN, BLOEMFONTEIN, BRAAMFONTAIN, KALAFONG, KEMPTON PARK,}

+27710504151 DR, DONALD WOMEN’S CLINIC INTERNATIONAL (+27710515041)
              We specialize in medical Abortions whereby we use Clinically approved pills to terminate the pregnancy Same day, Pain free without any complications and our services carried out by qualified doctors who make sure everything works out properly and confidentially kept private to suit your need and budget. Our Abortion Prices are reasonable that even Students can afford.
              Our Personal Guarantee
              You are covered by our same day 100% money-back guarantee which means that if for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with our service you get a full no-questions asked second…

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• The best spell caster online to help you win the heart of your Ex back add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899

GET BACK YOUR EX FAST, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE FROM DIVORCE AND AMEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HELP OF DR GREAT CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348118829899

Hello everyone i am happy to spread my testimony of a strong spell caster called Dr Great. I'm Kaitlyn Houston and i live in USA, my husband and i had a little fight because of that he wanted to divorce me i was so afraid to lose him because i love him very much so i search online for help and i saw alot of people's testimonies on how Dr Great help them and came…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Hello Okuta, whatsapp: +2348062929185 email: kutakutaeziza77@gmail.com I dont know how to explain this.. am overwhelmed in happiness. You

Hello Okuta,

whatsapp: +2348062929185
                  email: kutakutaeziza77@gmail.com

I dont know how to explain this.. am overwhelmed in happiness.
                  You say it and it comes to pass in your mouth..OMG!
                  This is more like a miracle. You are a God to me..
                  I love you and the 7th Spirit...!!!!!
                  You make my whole life a living testimony.
                  My man is back according to your word.
                  All thanks to you and the 7th spirit. I will forever be grateful to you.
                  Bless you!
                  Bless you!!
                  bless you!!!
                  from your subject: Kaykay
                  <hope you understand>

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• i need my ex lover back2019/2020

eMy names are werber i want to testify about the great spell caster called balogun my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we can not give birth to my womb it was so bad that it was so bad that i was so sad i was so sad his email address well i never believe in it that much so i just decided to give him a go back to me and i will get back to my husband back back to me and was crying he said he did nott want the divorce 3 anymore…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• DO LOVE SPELLS WORK,[0027614223739] SPIRITUAL HEALER TRADITIONAL DOCTOR} Alabama,,Alaska,,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecticut,D

FIX A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP SPELLS BRING BACK LOST EX LOVER IN 3 DAYS +27614223739 SHAKUR KHAN USA CANADA UK LONDON SOUTH AFRICA PRETORIA MIAMI FLORIDA CALIFORNIA LONDON MANCHESTER

I AM SHAKUR KHAN +27614223739 TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALERS AND SPELLS CASTER. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU? CONTACT SHAKUR KHAN +27614223739

Real spells don't take long. My spells are very quick in delivering desired goals. An experienced traditional doctor and I can offer quickest results on all life challenging problems. contact me I will sort it out for you, Mending broken love, marriage, relationship, Bring back lost…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• FAMILY PROBLEMS,#{[0027614223739] }BRING/RETURN LOVER BACK IN 24 HOURS} Alabama,,Alaska,,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecticut,De

FIX A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP SPELLS BRING BACK LOST EX LOVER IN 3 DAYS +27614223739 SHAKUR KHAN USA CANADA UK LONDON SOUTH AFRICA PRETORIA MIAMI FLORIDA CALIFORNIA LONDON MANCHESTER

I AM SHAKUR KHAN +27614223739 TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALERS AND SPELLS CASTER. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU? CONTACT SHAKUR KHAN +27614223739

Real spells don't take long. My spells are very quick in delivering desired goals. An experienced traditional doctor and I can offer quickest results on all life challenging problems. contact me I will sort it out for you, Mending broken love, marriage, relationship, Bring back lost…

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• WICCA LOVE SPELL,#{[0027614223739] }BRING/RETURN LOVER BACK IN 24 HOURS} Alabama,,Alaska,,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecticut,D

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS,#{[0027614223739] }BRING/RETURN LOVER BACK IN 24 HOURS} Alabama,,Alaska,,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecti

FIX A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IN ONE DAY BRING BACK LOST EX LOVER IN 3 DAYS +27614223739 SHAKUR KHAN USA CANADA UK LONDON SOUTH AFRICA PRETORIA MIAMI FLORIDA CALIFORNIA LONDON MANCHESTER

CALL SHAKUR KHAN +27614223739

Email: expertcaster2017@gmail.com

http://blackmagicspellsreturnlostexlover.blogspot.co.za

https://lovespellscasterbringbackexlover.wordpress.com

Powerful Native Herbalist Good Luck, Love spells Money spells, Protection and more +27614223739
                            Boost businesses through my powerful Business Spell
                            Self & home Protection
                            Ensure sexual satisfaction with lover to avoid cheating with others for a…

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• HERBALIST,#{[0027614223739] }BRING/RETURN LOVER BACK IN 24 HOURS} Alabama,,Alaska,,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecticut,Delaware

+27614223739 Return My Lover Love Spell - Break Them Up & Return My Lover - Binding Love Spell - Text & Call Me Love Spell - Think & Dream About Me always Love Spell - More Than Friends Love Spell - Faithful Love Spell - Commitment…

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• 1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• 1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Bind account with mobile number to prevent people from creating multiple accounts

Right now people can create several accounts with just a new e-mail address (or delete an old account and create a new one). People that are harassing streamers usually does this, and it's unacceptable.

Twitch needs to do something about this, because it's gone too far. Bind accounts with a mobile number and let the owner change his/her name Once, because the name we chose 2 years ago might not be suitable today.

When a user register a new account on Twitch, they need to verify their identity with their phone number (for example sending a code via SMS that…

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Google Authentication for 2 Factor Authentication

I would love to be able to have the option for Google Authentication to be integrated into your current 2-Factor Authentication system. Hypothetically, if I were to misplace or brake my phone, it would take some time for me to be able get a new device in which time I would not be able to reenter my Twitch account. I mod for channels, work with creators and would feel awful if I was not able to continue supporting and working for them as I do.

It was also just be an ease of access thing, where I have all of…

143 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • 249 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Support Team Needs Overhaul

Your support team is not equipped to handle task that are being given to them. In no way should a consumer have to wait weeks for the right information to be provided to them. In no way should the consumer wait a few days just to receive a canned response about 'If you need help and the problem has not resolved itself, please reply back to this message'.

If a ticket is submitted, you should have a team of professionals address these tickets within a reasonable amount of time. Making people wait for someone to finally understand the problem, I'm…

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Feedback and Knowledge Base