Twitch Applications: TV Apps

1. When casting from Android to Chromecast sometimes the Android device will still play audio from the cast while the chat is up

This forces you to mute your devices audio if you want to stay in chat. Also, the latency is much greater when casting to Chromecast compared to if you were just watching on the Android app, or it is if the audio that ocnes from the app is any indication

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. smart tv support

i think it would be more comfortable to watch streams from tv instead of making enormous nets of wires or overloading your wifi with AirPlay receivers for tv. instead of that there could be just one twitch app for all smart tv sets with chat on the screen, titles, dark mode and all other things..also emotes would be nice.. really, think about that)

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wrong games listed on Roku App

When you select a game on the Roku app you are greeted with lots of incorrect options to pick from. For example, I will select StarCraft2 to find my favorite streamer. the list of channels comes up and I find League, Dota, Minecraft, Meroes, etc all mixed in with StarCraft.

Further complicating things the channels aren't sorted in "number of viewers" order. This makes me scroll through dozens of zero or one viewer channels to find Dreamhack at 20k viewers somewhere in the middle of the list.

btw: I can load twitch at the same time on my laptop and…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Roku: Chat Overlay Support

Add support for a chat overlay to the Roku channel. Suggested overlay modes are: Solid (letterboxed stream) - Upper third or lower third (user choice) becomes a chat box with a black background; Semi-transparent overlay (fullscreen stream) - Upper third or lower third (user choice) becomes a chat box with a semi-transparent background; Transparent overlay (fullscreen stream) - Upper third or lower third (user choice) becomes a chat box with no background.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base