Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Add an option for the mobile application to view a stream or clip on different devices like smart TV, Xbox One and basically any device using the same (wireless) network for internet access.
    I like to choose a stream on my phone but continue watching on TV and Netflix and YouTube are already fulfilling my need to use my phone basically as a remote control.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi !
    Add the moderation icons available on pc, on phone.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sinto falta do resumo de transmissão no app para android da Twitch, para acompanhamento em tempo real.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since multitasking is such a big thing on mobile, maybe allowing us users to tab out of the app whilst still having a small window for the stream open could be a good idea. Netflix currently does something like that if you tab out of it to access other apps.

I thought since you viewing time and general upkeep of viewers is what you strive for it'd be a good idea

It'd also help users keep up with the streams at all times instead of missing fun/crucial events on stream cause they had to tab out to check something else…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get rid of the bar above chat that just says CHAT. People know what chat is and it takes up space for two extra messages to be shown on screen. There is literally no reason to have a bar that just says CHAT.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I love to view all the fun moments I’ve clipped from streams and it’s a hassle to only be able to view them from a desktop website. It’d be really convenient to watch and manage them from the app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow the audio of a stream to run in background to allow for multitasking as the expected running time of a stream is several hours and if someone is on their phone it causes them regular interruption. Also, the screen at times is frozen when returning back on an app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Most recent iOS update fixed darkmode(thank you!) but took away bold typing when someone tagged me in chat. Can we put that back?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When using mobile, there’s always the high risk of accidentally unfollowing someone when tapping your device, which could annoy people who like seeing their followage. Introducing a passcode could help prevent unwanted unfollows, while still being quick and easy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All video resolutions must be compatible on Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Note 10+ on the latest updates for the Twitch app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The dark mode still sucks with blinding contrast, but I still prefer that over light mode. But the functionality to have dark mode local to the app instead of tied to the system light/dark mode not only existed but was then removed.

Stop removing functionality. Change isn't good if it removes things that were already good.

e: this also makes this help page false https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/watching-twitch-on-ios-devices?language=en_US#LightAndDark

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add chat only mode by default in settings, so I don't have to set it each time when android app refresh.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd like to see team pages on Twitch Mobile rather than having to open Twitch on my browser in Desktop mode.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As described, apparently on all mobile apps users cannot access the custom rewards that we make up for the new channel points. They just need access to them

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. see who is following someone by tapping on their followers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Broadcasting from abroad is fun, but it might be cool if there is an option in mobile to embed a 1920x1080 and 1080x1920 transparent PNG with a watermark, to keep the branding almost similar to OBS on Desktop.

The fitting watermark image should be selected by detecting the landscape or portrait mode of the phone, and with preparing it for landscape or portrait the quality doesn't look stretched. Also the positioning of each graphical element is ensured to be there as planned - regardless if landscape or portrait.

As this is a local thing, the 2 PNG's are stored local,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. clips do not seem to be give the same amount of video to work with as a normal web browser. A browser gets well over 60 seconds of footage to pull a clip of up to 60 seconds from, but the mobile app seems to be limited to working with only 60 seconds of content total. Additionally, the start point of the usable clip data seems to be locked to 5 second intervals. This is apparent when trying to clip from a VOD. For example: clicking the clip button at 1:00:01-1:00:05 all give the same data to work with for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix this:

The iOS app cannot handle continuous audio playback when entering/leaving the app or locking/unlocking the phone while the app is active. With live streams, each of these actions adds a couple second of delay to the stream content. With VODs, this results in hearing the same 3-4 seconds of audio at least 3 times just from entering/leaving the app, or unlocking/locking the device.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. idk but i’ll be watching twitch and the livestream will randomly freeze and i never had this problem until recently. i have to exit the stream and wait a few minutes until i can join the stream again

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?