Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. There should be a way to broadcast your screen with ease, I want to try to start streaming for fun and only have mobile devices. One way to do this is to get an option before broadcasting to either use the camera or broadcast your screen. For iOS, it’ll ask if you want to broadcast your screen and will take 3 seconds for you to get ready as that is a built in feature for most iOS devices. For Android devices, you can either use third party apps to broadcast (i.e. Mobizen) or make it a built in feature for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think you should add a volume up and down button for mobile. When i connect to discord and my friends twitch broadcast, my voice is bouncing back to me. There should be an easy fix for it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello Twitch my name Renantr24 I have an idea and I would like you to attend if possible as in Brazil the internet is not accessible for everyone I could make a partnership with a telephone operator in Brazil to make an unlimited data package to pay per month to help to see Twitch lives often on the platform and very good but the problem is just that the internet, so with unlimited package paid a serious month a great help for those with little internet. I ask you to answer this idea. Thanks for listening

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Flex Mode" is a feature of Samsung's foldable devices that allows an app to detect when the device is folded and move UI elements to best accommodate a partially folded device. A great example is the YouTube app playing a video on the top half of a folded screen, while the user is free to leave comments or scroll through recommended videos on the bottom. This feature would be incredibly nice in the Twitch app, where leaving comments is such a vital part of a livestream. Simply allow the video to fill the top half of the folded screen and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. tv.twitch.android.app notification occurs 439 times for 2 minutes
    sending notification so much could make battery drain in android device

10-25 00:34:20.554 1000 1115 1115 I notificationenqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=castmedianotification pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x42 color=0x00000000 category=transport actions=2 vis=PUBLIC semFlags=0x0 semPriority=0 semMissedCount=0),1,NULL]
    10-25 00:34:20.566 1000 1115 1115 I notification
    enqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=castmedianotification pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x42 color=0x00000000 category=transport actions=2 vis=PUBLIC semFlags=0x0 semPriority=0 semMissedCount=0),1,NULL]
    10-25 00:34:20.852 1000 1115 1115 I notificationenqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=castmedianotification pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x42 color=0x00000000 category=transport actions=2 vis=PUBLIC semFlags=0x0 semPriority=0 semMissedCount=0),1,NULL]
    10-25 00:34:20.860 1000 1115 1115 I notification
    enqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=cast…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would help advertisers creating their ads if twitch app/sdk supports IAB Mraid standard. https://www.iab.com/guidelines/mraid/

I have quite a bit of experience with MRAID and integrating it in PWA's and also developing bridges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There should be a volume control on mobile, because some streams are so loud that, even in the lowest volume, I need to cover the speaker with my thumb to watch them close to my wife at night.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HTTP links are still used for sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Basically just the title. Recently noticed the (android) mobile app doesn't show an unban appeal button when banned from a streamers chat. This is a bit of a problem as I started just telling people who have whispered me for unbans to take it to the proper ban appeals, but I can't in good conscience do that when the users aren't shown the option in the apps.
    I assume it's already on the backlog but as I couldn't find anything about it I wanted to point it out here. If it's already being addressed feel free to close this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi, would you please move the app to the “entertainment” category (or similar) in order to iOS display Twitch beside streaming apps in the new App Library?

Thank you and great job!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. não estou conseguindo transmitir jogos na twitch pelo meu iphone
    fica sempre em tela preta e nisso acabo que não consigo da continuidade com a transmissão

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Instant Apps for Android allow casual users like me to use the app's primary functionality without having to explicitly download it. It can also function as an "upsell" to encourage me to download the full app for a richer experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need to fix more bugs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. can't 'go live' with a chromebook on the android app? this seems like a shame since uvc capture devices are supported on the platform (appear as a 'camera').

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. First, please, PLEASE find a way to keep the mobile app from disconnecting from the stream. This is an incredibly frustrating experience to be in the middle of something and have the stream fail.

Second, the autofocus on the android app is in need of serious, serious improvement. I cannot overstate this enough. Please allow manual focusing, or allow autofocus to be turned off. The functionality is really poor.

Third, please inherit the stream description from the creator dashboard if it is changed there. If I have to restart the stream for whatever reason (see first), having to edit the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Many people love to consume Twitch on their mobile devices. Often, they're not even watching, they're just listening, i.e. when going for a walk etc. Please add a "blind mode"/"background" mode that only streams audio and that doesn't pause the stream when turning off the screen. That way, the usage of the mobile device charge and data plans would be much more efficient. This would be very good especially for "Just Chatting"-streams. Bonus from the business p.o.v. : You could play specialized adds that work without video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use keyboard arrow keys for rewind/fast forward for iPad (Bluetooth or Smart Connector keyboards), like on PC/Web Browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. On mobile there should be an option to change chat position from the right side being default to the left side while in landscape mode. This would be ideal for streams that have webcams on the right side of the stream for a better watching experience. Making a transparent slider would also be a cool idea as someone mentioned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to have the Ability to connect my Stream to a Mobile Stream Deck specifically having a Twitch Stream deck Mobile App. switching scenes from my Android or iOS device is just Natural coarse of Action don't you think?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. when i go to stream there's a bug that don't start the stream but the app tell me that i am on stream .-.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?