Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Para usuarios de Android e iOs no es posible suscribirse a Tier 2 y 3 y debería ser accesible el poder suscribirse a ellos desde dispositivos móviles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If the Stream Descriptions is too long you cant read them even if you turn your phone. Same issue if you want too see what your Friends are watching often it’s doesn’t fit so you can’t read the whole thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Da sempre prima di andare in live dal mio iPad cambio sempre categoria di live e il messaggio che arriva ai miei followers, ciò non posso più farlo a causa dell’ultimo
    Spero che aggiustate tutto con un aggiornamento.
    Saluti, Flavio Passaquindici

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want you to be able to turn off the function of playing the next video without permission when the video is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can’t use the Cold War category cause it just resets the categories as in it doesn’t show up in the stream manager or overview so when I’m making a stream title and notification it won’t let me use Call of Duty Cold War as a category so I can’t start a stream without a category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have 60 mbps download on my mobile data LTE and the highest quality the Twitch app will play is 460 p. IMO this is completely unacceptable for a Live Streaming service to. Your main purpose is to live stream acceptable quality streams to your consumers and you can’t even do that. Yet you’ll play 20 ads before I get to watch the extremely low quality stream. I guess if I follow the instructions from above about being Clear on what changes I’d make: MAKE LOVE STREAMS BETTER QUALITY. I hope that clear enough Twitch/Amazon/J.Bezos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allowing a easier way to access channel settings, or adding a bot for use if the streamer, and rewards system, along with editing roles, wait screen, about section, and others, it would be a overall improvement for mobile, and especially Xbox streamers who rely on a phone to see chat, and allow them to edit things easier!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MIC

My mic turns off automatically
    Fix it

There is no option to check if my mic works while streaming
    Have a new option

While streaming with earphones the earphone mic is linked with twitch
    And when i chat with ingame teammates through voice chat that earphones mic automatically links to the games voice chat because of that the
    the earphone mic automatically turns off in the stream

So i need an option to select either a built in phone mic or earphone mic to record and to stream via twitch

These above are very important and must be fixed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I am unable to swipe away all go live notifications at once. I have 49 that I have to swipe away individually.

Android 12 Pixel 4a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Aktuell können die Videos nur durch Auslaufen der Videodauer (egal ob manuell oder nicht) vorgenommen werden.
    Wenn die User aber Livestreams angeschaut haben und die früheren Livestreams/Videos dann aber vom Ersteller in den Abonnement-Modus versetzt werden, können diejenigen, die kein Abonnement bei dem Ersteller abgeschlossen haben, die früheren Livestreams/Videos nicht mehr anschauen und aus der „Ansehen fortsetzen“-Leiste löschen – sprich die Videos bleiben in der Leiste aufgelistet.
    Deswegen sollten die User die „Ansehen fortsetzen“-Leiste manuell bedienen können – sprich selbst die Löschung der Videos aus der Leiste vornehmen können (nur beim eigenen Account natürlich).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add support for Siri voice commands, such as Rewind and Fast Forward, when watching videos on demand. For example, “Hey Siri, Rewind 30 seconds”, or “Hey Siri, Fast Forward two minutes.”

Currently that can only be done with on-screen buttons but the app doesn’t support those Siri commands. Siri responds with “Sorry I couldn’t go back” or “Sorry I couldn’t skip this”. A good example of how this SHOULD work is the native iOS Podcasts app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently on the mobile Twitch app, there is no option to change the language app so add it. For the language tag, we can remove it or change it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Every time I click on a name in chat to look at a profile an network error message pops up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need a mute button in mobile app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a mute button to Twitch mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Twitch is not full screen on the Samsung Galaxy S20 and I assume all other models that have the centred pinhole front-facing camera design. When the phone was originally released, the app actually did go full-screen over the pinhole, but just a few weeks later the Twitch app updated to no longer do that. Watching on mobile now means having a black bar over one side of the screen. The whole point of phones like these is the feeling of a true full-screen experience and the current Twitch app design ruins it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have an option for the creator to set the output resolution for mobile users by default to a lower resolution.

When I refer people to twitch to warch my stream from mobile they give up and say the stream is choppy or lagging because the auto feature always does the highest resolution instead of a default lower resolution.

I would rather the output resolution be 480 at first and not have them give up on the stream because 1080 doesn't work well with phone service. The auto option doesn't work well it seems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On the Twitch Android app, you have two seek buttons on VODS to go 30 seconds forwards, or 10 seconds backwards. These buttons plainly suck. The touch area for them is incredibly small especially for someone with big fingers. I often miss an input when seeking so I double tap which more often than not brings up chat. Which I obviouly don't want and it is incredibly frustrating.

I don't understand why they are made like this, and I also don't understand why there are three seperate inputs to bring up chat - a double tap, an on-screen button and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow users to view the stream page when in the chat page on mobile even if the streamer not live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?