Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

223 results found

1. I hope you can add cc subtitle for the video, just like what YouTube do now.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. WHY CAN’T I OPEN A TICKET AND SEND MY COMPLAIN??? I DONT WANT A FORUM I WANNA TALK TO THE SUPPORT TEAM!!!

I can’t fill the session “About” in my Twitch profile. Is it because I’m on my mobile? And why is that so? Why can’t we do everything from movile if we are playing from a consol and not a pc?

About the ads I need to tell I hate them and Im getting less and less motivated to watch anything in Twitch because of them. It’s very annoying to watch ads in every 3 minutes or so. VERY…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The mobile streamers want to improve our experience during live streams, but the available stream apps don't give us a complete experience, even if it's possible. For example, streamlabs has a great display to make sure where our overlays and stuff are playing but they does not allow us to use other theme pages like Streamelements because they give for free what Streamlabs wants to have revenue for. Prism Live Studio App has the possibility of having html overlays from Streamelements or others but they don't have a display and the things are just dropped everywhere in the screen, i…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, people viewing a stream can not put their channel points into community challenges if they're on mobile. This sometimes makes them feel less than people who are watching from a PC as they aren't getting the same opportunities. It can also mean that community challenges aren't getting to 100% due to a huge number of their community being on mobile.

My suggestion is to allow mobile users to use their points on community challenges.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I know that you can edit all the panels on the PC version of the website, but unfortunately, on the mobile you can not edit any of the panels at all. Maybe you guys should consider moving some of the PC features to the mobile app, such as the ability to edit panels.

It would not only be really convenient to be able to edit on the go, but it would also make life a little bit easier, since not everybody owns a PC.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When someone who isn't streaming hosts you, you see the "x is now hosting you" notification in chat which is only visible for the broadcaster but this doesn't apply for the Twitch app. For someone like me who has the chat open on mobile while streaming, it would be nice to get a notification when someone hosts me with 0 viewers. And maybe even see if someone is auto-hosting me.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't know if this is an oversight on Twitch's behalf, but you must realise that the text size on your apps is tiny. It's too small to be used comfortably by some users.

For many people either with bad eyesight or using their phones and tables to keep up with chat whilst streaming they have to put up with this tiny text that gets in the way of the enjoyment of streaming.

I, amongst others plead with you Twitch, please put larger font sizes in chat for those that need them. Be inclusive to those with less than perfect…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how about making an app for creators to edit their VOD and make highlights from their phones? Or you can add it to the creators version of the main app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow chat to use the entire mobile screen.

Currently when using chat only mode the video section takes up a third of the screen and is redundant. The streamers name, icon and tags take up allot of screen space leaving two lines of chat visible at any one time (on my iphone6)

When i’m not at my pic I like to watch stream on my TV or PS4 and it would be awesome to have chat on my phone. The current layout hinders me from keeping up with chat so i don’t use it at all. It would be awesome…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It's weird how we can make clips, add a title, and even adjust the length but can't save it to the phone without going through some hoops rather than just copy link, and share there should also be a feature to save the clip directly to mobile

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please for the love of God can you allow my Bluetooth voice audio to attach to a stream? I can’t be the only one frustrated that viewers (even if it’s just me lol) can’t hear the person streaming??? Kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing no?

sendhelp #prettyplease #cherryontop

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, I and many others would certainly be happy if the Twitch app becomes a part of the Vodafone Video Pass. Unfortunately in Germany this is only available at least with the Telekom-Stream-On. The data volume in Germany is very expensive for the consumption of Twitch. I would rather put the money into the Content Creator on Twitch than give it to a mobile phone provider like Vodafone. 😄

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi !
    Add the moderation icons available on pc, on phone.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to be able to edit dashboard options from the mobile app. Currently mobile website force redirects you to the app. The app dosent actually do much in terms of chanel managment.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love watching streams, but I absolutely hate the chat. I want to be able to enjoy it like I would something on my TV and not be bombarded by hundreds of messages a minute of crap I have zero interest in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It seems that live streaming is limited to a maximum resolution of 432p. This is much less than competitors which allow streaming at 720p or 1080p. Also, the lack of URL overlay support for cheer/tip notifications, similar to those provided by other apps like IRLTV and Teradek Live Air Solo, prevent this from being a viable alternative for serious IRL streamers.

These features would help make live streaming more popular using the Twitch app and help enable a one-device solution:

• Manual selection of stream resolution (480p, 720p, 1080p)
    • Either URL Overlay support or another notification avenue to notify the streamer…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to login using Silk Browser.
    Amazon Echo Show 8 uses only the Silk browser and I want to be able to login in my twitch account so I don't watch ads.

A native app for Echo Show would be even better, but the authentication is easiest for now. It says the my browser (Silk) is not compatible to login.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Las herramientas de moderador en la aplicación móvil de Twitch son escasas, se limita a silenciar, banear, eliminar mensajes de los usuarios, agregar comandos, entre otras opciones. Es por esto que, sería de gran ayuda añadir funciones de la versión de escritorio a la versión app como: Hacer predicciones, encuestas y revisar las solicitudes de recompensas de canal. Con esas tres herramientas los moderadores tendríamos un manejo más ágil sobre el canal.

Además, sugiero las siguientes herramientas para que también sean agregadas a la versión móvil de Twitch: /announce, /clear, /pin, /shoutout, /commercial.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea or relate to the feedback provided, please vote on it. If you have any additional thoughts - feel free to add on in the comments.

• Don't see your idea?