Several bugs and unconfortable things in Twitch app
1. When i watch last broadcast on twitch app apk and exit from app but dont close it. and when i return to app i cant continue watch my video because its starting from beggining or drop me to main page or ur twitch app.
2. Ur app have no bookmarks to videos. If i wanna find video which i watch yesterday or for example week ago i should remember this video name and timecode and go to streamer-->last broadcast-->and search search search search this video slide slide slide. Why u cant add to this app for example tab like 'last broadcasts which user watch' or 'history of last watched user broadcast' then i can open it and find video of streamer i have watch very fast!
3. If i watch last broadcasts of streamer i cant watch what peoples which watch this stream too whote in chat like this
i talk about last broadcast chat not about now streaming chat because its okay with now streaming chat.
4. i cant find video using url from computer. can u add this opportunity to search ? that i paste url to search on app and coud find my video?
5. i cant copy url video from ur twitch android app.
This things make ur app on Android (i think on IOS and Windows Phone too) VERY SUPER uncomfortable!
If you make multiple suggestions it's probably not going to work well for votes.
For #1 and #2 consider adding vote / comment to these :
And I agree a way to "resume" the play back of a VOD on mobile would be SUPER useful.