Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Hi,
    A streamer I watch frequently recently got the best opportunity to get a better handle on his stream and emotes.

But the frequently used emotes hasn't updated the prefix.
    I tested all his emotes to see what happened.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I've been stream on mobile for about a month, and the first streams were great, but recently I've had all sorts of problems with the mobile streamer. One of them is having the stream randomly close and I don't notice. Another is that it will tell me I have internet problems when I don't, my online game is still running and I'm the only one on the internet at that moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When you try to open a collection, the Android application doesn't load the list of videos. It shows a "network error, please try later"...
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Until the most recent update to the Android app, notifications were in the following format:

Title: <Streamer> is streaming <Category>!
    Text: <Streamer's 'Go Live Notification' message>

This was mostly fine, though with longer usernames or certain categories, it could be unclear which game was being played - but depending on what the streamer wrote for their Go Live Notification (GLN), it could be clarified just by pulling the notification down and reading the text section.

But now with the latest version of the app, the notification comes in two flavours, seemingly at random. Either:

Title: <Streamer> is live: <GLN>
    Text:…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. On mobile divices, while watching a stream, the info tab keeps popping up and covering a quarter of the stream which is pretty annoying. It only disapears after tapping the screen. It should only pop up if you tap the screan or the info changes like the stream title or game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I’m trying to sign into my Steam account and it said failed to connect try again later and an hour later nothing happened

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hay usuarios que no pueden conectarse a Twitch por que su telefono no tiene GSM, y si lo tienen es porque tienen que descargar una version sin licencia que se actualiza mal, no funciona como si tuviera GSM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Several affiliate streamers have issue with their viewers not able to see their stream on mobile app, no matter what they do to fix it. Some affiliates go weeks without transcoders. It's there anything that can be done for small affiliates?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The mobile app really sucks at the moment if I’m being honest but I fell like the problems can be fixed. One thing is the chat and stream and how all that work. I don’t know if this is just me but the chat it about 10 seconds ahead of the stream for some reason. I always see chat answers questions the streamer asked like 10 seconds before they asked them and it makes chat pretty useless in mobile. Another thing that’s bad on mobile is the twitch predictions. I’m having a lot of fun betting on different things in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Many times, if not every time my streamers I follow and have notifications on, go live I’m not notified. The app doesn’t notify my via the app that they are live. I have missed many streams. It’s annoying. Why the change all of the sudden.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi, please forward this bug report to your website dev team. This is about the About page on you main site. It returns an xml page with unusable information. Reproducible on Android with Edge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. não estou conseguindo transmitir jogos na twitch pelo meu iphone
    fica sempre em tela preta e nisso acabo que não consigo da continuidade com a transmissão

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I understand it’s difficult to reduce delay, but PLEASE sync the chat with the stream. It’s making the live viewing experience unwatchable with the chat like 15 seconds ahead. I think this is such an easy fix and i am excited for you guys to make this a reality. Thank you very much.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Since weeks emotes sent from mobile app causes a bug that normal emotes like <3 gets to &amp;lt\;3 (html code for the heart). The bot moderators recognize this as spam and often delete it from the chat.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. when i go to stream there's a bug that don't start the stream but the app tell me that i am on stream .-.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?