Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

217 results found

1. In mobile (at least in Android), if you go to a channel with collection, and go to the Videos Tab, the collections section are above the other ones, like last streams, highlights and uploads.

In the desktop website, a creator can arrange the order of the sections in that video tab and customizate it. This costumization is not respected in the mobile version of their channels.

The request is to respect that customization in the mobile version too, or put the sections in the video tab in mobile in a different and more coherent order putting the "Last Streams" section…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When browsing on mobile, i have to reset my language tag EVERY new category i look through. It would be great if they would stay, just like on Desktop site. I only speak/read English and having to trudge through searching for English can get very tiredsome and eventually i give up and don't even watch anything until i get back to my PC.

Also, why 2 English tags, with no distiction between them. I understand one is Brittish/UK English and the other American English, but they both only say "English". There's really not much difference between the 2 either and…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have an option for the creator to set the output resolution for mobile users by default to a lower resolution.

When I refer people to twitch to warch my stream from mobile they give up and say the stream is choppy or lagging because the auto feature always does the highest resolution instead of a default lower resolution.

I would rather the output resolution be 480 at first and not have them give up on the stream because 1080 doesn't work well with phone service. The auto option doesn't work well it seems.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Often, streams contain several games/categories. The chapters function on PC is super helpful in determining which categories are in a VOD. For example, I've been catching up on watch party VODs. I like to play the show on my PC and have the streamer and chat replay on my phone. The streamer takes breaks between episodes, which are a pain to skip using the slider. On PC, I can just click the next watch party chapter. Considering this function already exists, it would make sense to port it to the mobile platform.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Para usuarios de Android e iOs no es posible suscribirse a Tier 2 y 3 y debería ser accesible el poder suscribirse a ellos desde dispositivos móviles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let mods have all the necessities on mobile like on pc because it’s hard for us to mod channels when we are not available to a PC

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Phones with notch and punch holes wont show the streams full screen

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allowing a easier way to access channel settings, or adding a bot for use if the streamer, and rewards system, along with editing roles, wait screen, about section, and others, it would be a overall improvement for mobile, and especially Xbox streamers who rely on a phone to see chat, and allow them to edit things easier!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Aktuell können die Videos nur durch Auslaufen der Videodauer (egal ob manuell oder nicht) vorgenommen werden.
    Wenn die User aber Livestreams angeschaut haben und die früheren Livestreams/Videos dann aber vom Ersteller in den Abonnement-Modus versetzt werden, können diejenigen, die kein Abonnement bei dem Ersteller abgeschlossen haben, die früheren Livestreams/Videos nicht mehr anschauen und aus der „Ansehen fortsetzen“-Leiste löschen – sprich die Videos bleiben in der Leiste aufgelistet.
    Deswegen sollten die User die „Ansehen fortsetzen“-Leiste manuell bedienen können – sprich selbst die Löschung der Videos aus der Leiste vornehmen können (nur beim eigenen Account natürlich).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello Twitch
    I would like open a discussion about me partnering with you in order to assist in Twitch allowing Twitch to be made specific to a brand of smart glasses that I use. I've been observing Twitch live-streaming for sometime now and believe the this streaming application can be opened up to many more different formats, and no doubt you believe this of course.

I'm a very early adopter of smart glass technology and have already utilised smart glasses for an array of applications such as being the first to live stream a wedding using smart glasses and would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i would love to customize my host list on the mobile app, instead of using the web browser to do so.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just the most basic functionality of pausing an ongoing stream. I've had experiences when my connection broke, I could pause and play to have it reconnect. But somehow, pausing was removed after the redesign for apparently no reason. It would allow users to pause their streams whenever they wanted to.

I never thought I'd be asking for such a basic feature to be implemented but here I am. Twitch please.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow users to view the stream page when in the chat page on mobile even if the streamer not live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to have the ability to pinch to zoom while streaming. This would give the streamer the ability to zoom in a subject while they're out streaming in the world. Allowing them to draw focus on said subject without getting physically closer. I.e. if you want to show off some birds, without scaring them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On the web browser you can clear notifications at the top of the chat (such as a hype train) by clicking the 3 buttons. On mobile, there is no option to clear notifications. And it is a huge pain because when a notification such as a hype train shows up in the chat, it makes the chat bigger (half the screen) for the entire duration. So every time a hype train starts (which happens a lot in bigger channels), chat takes up half the screen and you are forced to watch without chat if you want to be able to…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It will allow me to block Twitch Streamers on Mobile, but won't do it on the PC, so instead it allows only on PC to "Report" and there is nothing to report to have the option to remove that Twitch Streamer, and also the "Recommended List"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Live caption videos so that users can read what the streamer is saying without needing sound on.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, people viewing a stream can not put their channel points into community challenges if they're on mobile. This sometimes makes them feel less than people who are watching from a PC as they aren't getting the same opportunities. It can also mean that community challenges aren't getting to 100% due to a huge number of their community being on mobile.

My suggestion is to allow mobile users to use their points on community challenges.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?